Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Ancient art with UFO's

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1    AK47

AK47

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 03:20 PM

http://www.ufoarea.com/gallery_aas1.html

Tell me what you think

#2    marshmellow908

marshmellow908

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 35 posts

• "Friends are gods ways of apologizing for our families"

Posted 28 January 2004 - 01:02 AM

Hey AK47, thouse paintings make you think, but they might be symbolizing something besides UFO's im not sure just saying.  huh.gif  

#3    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 28 January 2004 - 03:57 AM

AK47,

seen this artwork before...got to say it looks like UFO's and ET'S to me. original.gif

What else could it be? whistling2.gif  

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#4    aliwigan

aliwigan

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 54 posts

Posted 28 January 2004 - 09:25 AM

Yeah seen the pics before and am sure we're being watch..!  

In those time what's was an U.F.O to them?

#5    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 28 January 2004 - 11:00 AM

Yup, seen most of them before but not several others, thank you for sharing AK47. original.gif  Those (respective) researchers should really put more of thier time checking this out more specifically, for it may hold an unimaginable truth about our past. ph34r.gif

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#6    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 28 January 2004 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE (Engulf @ Jan 28 2004, 11:00 AM)
Yup, seen most of them before but not several others, thank you for sharing AK47. original.gif  Those (respective) researchers should really put more of thier time checking this out more specifically, for it may hold an unimaginable truth about our past. ph34r.gif

Indeed but to be honest would anyone really except it? The human race having been educated for so long in one direction, to be suddenly turned upside down, well one can only wonder what it would do to many...

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#7    Engulf

Engulf

Psychic Spy

• 1,436 posts

• "The wise only speaks when it is right, while the fool always speaks as though he is right."

Posted 28 January 2004 - 12:08 PM

QUOTE (Blood Angel @ Jan 28 2004, 10:49 AM)
Indeed but to be honest would anyone really except it? The human race having been educated for so long in one direction, to be suddenly turned upside down, well one can only wonder what it would do to many...

Yes BA. There are lots of wierd things out there which are really happening, I mean like it's there to be seen or maybe to be verified more specifically, still they wouldn't wanna accept it. Reasons?? It's just against thier believes, they just can't afford or willing to even think about the whole matter. Most of the people out there (at least the majority of the people in my place {shakes head} disgust.gif ) are just closed-minded, and that really shouldn't be happening. It's just sad to see the world is still like this....... sad.gif  sad.gif  

"Remember the truth is not for everyone - most people just do not want to know." --Robert Morningsky

"Since you are like no other being ever created since the beginning of time, you are incomparible." --Brenda Ueland

"Knowledge is strength, ignorance does not grant you any immunity." --Purple Crow

"I do not see any sin in the world, but I see a great deal of ignorance." --George Sand

#8    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 28 January 2004 - 02:43 PM

QUOTE (Engulf @ Jan 28 2004, 12:08 PM)
QUOTE (Blood Angel @ Jan 28 2004, 10:49 AM)

Yes BA. There are lots of wierd things out there which are really happening, I mean like it's there to be seen or maybe to be verified more specifically, still they wouldn't wanna accept it. Reasons?? It's just against thier believes, they just can't afford or willing to even think about the whole matter. Most of the people out there (at least the majority of the people in my place {shakes head} <_< ) are just closed-minded, and that really shouldn't be happening. It's just sad to see the world is still like this....... :(  :(

Indeed, the world still has to wake up -_-;;

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#9    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 28 January 2004 - 08:53 PM

I think with more and more data out there and more and more people on the internet, it's bound to make a difference.

Henry David Thoreau...

#10    shirini

shirini

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 12:59 AM

What I find interesting that most of the these sighting are showen in Religious paintings.  I remember hearing that about 60% of “holy apparition" sightings  also have Ufo sighting along with them.

#11    Zeptepi

Zeptepi

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

• Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence...

Posted 29 January 2004 - 01:21 AM

What I find interesting that most of the these sighting are showen in Religious paintings

Indeed. And even the most cursory glance through assorted religious scriptures will show plenty of textual evidence of what we call UFOs. Not least in the Old Testament, but also featuring in the Vedic texts of India amongst others. The book of Enoch, which only made into very few versions of The Old Testament, describes a particularly vivid encounter with the Gods. Enoch later left Earth with the Gods in their shiny flying machine, which took off with a huge burst of flame.

Of course all these picture and references must be plain wrong, otherwise we'd have to accept that UFO's have and will always be with us.  And that would never do...

The idea that 'God' is an astronaut is not just a dodgy Von Daniken concept.

#12    TheBloom

TheBloom

Psychic Spy

• 1,370 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 09:27 AM

WOO! These pictures are enough to make me convinced...... huh.gif erm...even more than i was before tongue.gif

Noodles xx  salook.gif i am saTan *sings*

#13    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 29 January 2004 - 03:59 PM

Zeptepi...Could you tell us more about the encounter with the gods, in the book of Enoch?

Henry David Thoreau...

#14    AK47

AK47

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 11:42 AM

QUOTE (Babs @ Jan 29 2004, 02:59 PM)
Zeptepi...Could you tell us more about the encounter with the gods, in the book of Enoch?

http://www.ufoarea.com/aas_bible_tech.html

Babs Read this article, it tells about high technology from the book of Enoch.

#15    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 09:30 PM

AK47...thanks for the site original.gif... am busy reading it!

Henry David Thoreau...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users