Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Can biological weapon monsters ever exist?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#31    FTW

FTW

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 88 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 09:40 PM

hell of course they will try to create bio weapons,we can already make cats glow in the dark.how much longer before we have skunks that spray nerve gas or pigeons that drop napalm when they sh**???...

in all seriousness killer pigeons and skunks aside I believe it is inevitable science will continue to screw with genetics and dna manipulation and make mistakes along the way..

- Signature removed ( See rule 4 ) -

#32    Shrouded Wildman

Shrouded Wildman

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 10:36 PM

PETA and other animal activists probbably wouldn't be too happy, and we're goin' down more of the robotic path of warfare than bio-weapons I think, but then hey, whatever kills the other guy I guess.

And using Bio-Engineered Dogs to fight our wars to avoid human Casualties, well, then we'd be no better than Michael Vick. And if your were asking for Godzilla fights, then I'm pretty sure if it somehow that was even possible, there would certainly be ALOT of human casualties in the crossfire, which would kinda defeat the purpose you were insinuating.

Whenever I play Mechwarrior games, thats how it needs to be done, not with men in the cockpit, but being remote controlled like me at the computer. Hell, if only we could solve conflicts with Rockem' Sockem' Robots, eh?

Edited by Shrouded Wildman, 29 December 2007 - 10:39 PM.

#33    Lord Of The Dragons

Lord Of The Dragons

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

• Look upward, share the wonders I have seen.

Posted 29 December 2007 - 11:07 PM

Not exactly very strategic is it? I mean, you have a country you're at war with. You set your bio-weapon on their army and kill them all, then the bio-weapon moves on the civilians and kills them all. Then you have to go and deal with your own bio-weapon that has already killed millions of people and now has a taste for it, before you can take what the country has to offer for yourself. Once you release said bio-weapon, there would be no way to contain it. Before you know it, the hunter has become the hunted.
Military Intelligence might be a joke, but even they have to be smarter than that.

Posted Image

Cistene? I thought it was the Sixteenth Chapel. I always wondered why nobody ever mentioned the other fifteen.

Truckers never get lost, we just occasionally mis-place ourselves.

Religion is the primitives answer for why the Sun goes down at night- Brother Cavell. Battlestar Galactica

#34    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,828 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 12:01 AM

K-9

I am a Mormon.  If I don't use Mormons believe, those my beliefs only.
I do not go to church haven't for thirty years.
There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#35    Lord Of The Dragons

Lord Of The Dragons

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 327 posts

• Look upward, share the wonders I have seen.

Posted 30 December 2007 - 12:03 AM

danielost on Dec 30 2007, 12:01 AM, said:

K-9

BWAHAHAHAHA. Bad news if you're a Krillitain. thumbsup.gif

Posted Image

Cistene? I thought it was the Sixteenth Chapel. I always wondered why nobody ever mentioned the other fifteen.

Truckers never get lost, we just occasionally mis-place ourselves.

Religion is the primitives answer for why the Sun goes down at night- Brother Cavell. Battlestar Galactica

#36    Max.L

Max.L

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 517 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 01:31 AM

draconic chronicler on Dec 11 2007, 06:49 PM, said:

And "Bio creature" weapons are certainly not a new idea.  If there is any truth to the Bible, and other ancient scriptures around the world, we see a "creator" entity who produced intelligent biological instructors/weapons that were simultaneous known as "gods" and "dragons".  The most famous of course, it the fire-spewing dragon known to the Cannanites as Yaw and the Hebrews as Yahweh, the gave early humans both laws and exterminated unworthy humans.  We still have records in that most famous book of exactly how it wanted its meals of specific animals and humans prepared in the book of Leviticus.  And we know its form, from descriptions of breathing fire, enormous wings, and from the only idol it tolerated its people to worship, a bronze "fiery flying serpent" (aka "dragon").

....... Yahweh in hebrew means God of Isarel And the creator entity is supposed to BE God ,and the sacrifices are not 'meals' they are blood sacrifices as we commit sin in live, someone had to pay for it , so the animal dies whereas they lived , of course that was b4 Jesus came refer to Exodus

Edited by (SG)Max, 30 December 2007 - 01:36 AM.

Everyone has a right to be stupid but you my friend, are abusing it.

Fallaces Sunt Rerum Species

#37    Swbf2

Swbf2

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 81 posts

• Boba fett is the best. PERIOD!

Posted 31 December 2007 - 04:12 PM

The first thing that came to my mind with this thread was the Aliens form the Alien series. It was never actually stated but the directors said in some interviews that they were either biological weapons created by a ancient race or that the Preadators created them for the purpose of hunting.

either way they were made by another species and kinda count as biological weapons.
And i hope to dear god that our goverment dosen'tmake those things! THOSE FACEHUGGER SCARE ME!!! like that would be a horrible way to die!

EDIT:  

heres a good reason to be scared of them!!!!!

LINK

Edited by swbf2, 31 December 2007 - 04:13 PM.

Srry for grammar and spelling mistakes :P

#38    Melvinator

Melvinator

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 118 posts

• Numbers are meaningless in this kind of cat and squid game!

Posted 31 December 2007 - 05:03 PM

Thats what i think El chupacabra is.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

#39    Juan2k7nyc

Juan2k7nyc

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 155 posts

• ~To Fear Love Is To Fear Life, And Those Who Fear Life Are Already Three Parts Dead~

Posted 31 December 2007 - 08:34 PM

I would imagine the government experimenting on human beings by splicing human DNA with animal to get features that could favor there expectations

Posted Image

#40    Johnny Cuchara

Johnny Cuchara

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

• "The Curse of Humanity is to Over come every peril only to face a new one"- Robert Gutierrez(me)

Posted 01 January 2008 - 01:45 AM

This could be happening right now.......some where in a remote part of the world, scientist are making these creatures to do are fighting. computers are getting faster and more advanced each year. I think its best leaving the fighting to us

#41    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,828 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 05:15 AM

nasa and group are talking about playing with the genes so that we can live on other planets.  instead of terriforming the planet they want to terriform us.

There are other Mormons on this site. So if I have misspoken about the beliefs. I welcome their input.
I am not perfect and never will be. I do strive to be true to myself. I do my best to stay true to the Mormon faith. Thanks for caring and if you don't peace be with you.

#42    Adam1979

Adam1979

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

• the fight is not won in the ring , but in the mind.

Posted 01 January 2008 - 11:36 PM

good way to wipe out a town or city would be to plant super diseases into cockroaches , controling it would be another story i guess

Everybody makes their own destiny - Kostya Tszyu

#43    Chickens

Chickens

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 28 posts

• yes

Posted 02 January 2008 - 03:27 AM

Lol, Imagine if godzilla was real, We would have Biollante

linked-image

Edited by Chickens, 02 January 2008 - 09:43 PM.

The Zombie may be gone, but the Threat lives on.

#44    gypsygrl

gypsygrl

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 358 posts

• Don't meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste nice with bbq suace! haha

Posted 02 January 2008 - 04:25 PM

i think that the idea of making bio weapons is wrong. Next thing you know your going to be hearing on the news that the dinos are back and taking over, or someone thought they were being funny and made a horrible cat person / dog person (weres). Once they start this process it wont stop there other countries will wont to back at us and then they'll be make monsters and then we have make somthing new so on and so fourth it will never end untill every human is dead . that human nature . sounds stupid? it is

To believe in God or in a guiding force because someone tells you to is the height of stupidity. We are given senses to receive our information within. With our own eyes we see, and with our own skin we feel. With our intelligence, it is intended that we understand. But each person must puzzle it out for himself or herself.
~Sophy Burnham

#45    danielost

danielost

Forum Divinity

• 31,828 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 10:15 PM

To believe in God or in a guiding force because someone tells you to is the height of stupidity. We are given senses to receive our information within. With our own eyes we see, and with our own skin we feel. With our intelligence, it is intended that we understand. But each person must puzzle it out for himself or herself.
~Sophy Burnham

i disagree with this statement.  and if this was the right place i would tell you why

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users