Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Can biological weapon monsters ever exist?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#46    GoGoGodzilla

GoGoGodzilla

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:04 PM

What is the point of war if there were no human casualties?

And releasing deadly viruses on another nation would be incredibly stupid, because you know it's going to find it's way back to bite whoever let it go in the ass.

Edited by 1dominick1, 02 January 2008 - 11:05 PM.

#47    GypsyWolf

GypsyWolf

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 492 posts

• If you wanna live life on your own terms, ya gotta be willing to crash and burn.

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:10 PM

Thousands of people and pets are poisoned, sickend, or killed every year by Florida's Cane Toad (sp?) and there's no way to stop it it seems-- so yeas that sounds like we may already have such things-- nature made.

"There's a fine line between paranormal and paranoid, make sure you know the difference." -- ME, 2007

#48    Smeagol1

Smeagol1

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,718 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 11:21 PM

One word GODZILLA!!!!!  laugh.gif  rofl.gif

#49    the eternal me

the eternal me

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts

Posted 03 January 2008 - 12:40 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loXJAeQKZI0...eneticengin.htm

http://www.globalchange.com/books/Genesintro.htm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/295277.stm

http://online.sfsu.edu/~rone/GEessays/gedanger.htm

http://www.safe-food.org/-issue/ge.html

http://www.srtp.org.uk/geneng0.shtml

http://www.fda.gov/fdac/features/2003/603_food.html

some information for ya all.

with this kind of stuff going on in the public eye. what kind of stuff is being withheld?

some ufo sightings were later revealed as the f117 stealth fighter.
but at the time it was denied because it was considered a "black program".
question question question.
with information coming forth now, and the "breakthroughs" where are the projects that make these "discoveries".

granted there are universities as in ( http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/295277.stm )

but whats being done "behind the curtain of secrecy" ?

#50    gypsygrl

gypsygrl

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 358 posts

• Don't meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste nice with bbq suace! haha

Posted 04 January 2008 - 12:48 AM

danielost on Jan 2 2008, 02:15 PM, said:

To believe in God or in a guiding force because someone tells you to is the height of stupidity. We are given senses to receive our information within. With our own eyes we see, and with our own skin we feel. With our intelligence, it is intended that we understand. But each person must puzzle it out for himself or herself.
~Sophy Burnham

i disagree with this statement.  and if this was the right place i would tell you why

so the question is do you beleave that is possible that bio weapons/ monster can be made

To believe in God or in a guiding force because someone tells you to is the height of stupidity. We are given senses to receive our information within. With our own eyes we see, and with our own skin we feel. With our intelligence, it is intended that we understand. But each person must puzzle it out for himself or herself.
~Sophy Burnham

#51    gypsygrl

gypsygrl

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 358 posts

• Don't meddle in the Affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste nice with bbq suace! haha

Posted 08 January 2008 - 11:57 PM

gypsygrl on Jan 3 2008, 04:48 PM, said:

so the question is do you beleave that is possible that bio weapons/ monster can be made

i guess this thread lost it readers huh i thought this was a great topic becuase this is ver much possible

~Sophy Burnham

#52    Tejina: Ex Arctic Elfie

Tejina: Ex Arctic Elfie

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • Location:Used to be the arctic... now.. take your pic of realities

• Oooh Chibi game monsters! SCAWY!

Posted 09 January 2008 - 12:22 PM

Don't they already exist?

Considering how much we love to dink around with things.. with modern technology, wouldn't be that hard to create something like the Hunters (Personally I want a neptune in a little glass tank)  You'd probably see something more like the Leeches from RE0 at this point in time though.  Just without the whole morphing to human shape yet.  

After all it's easier to dink around with the DNA of simpler creatures first.  Though real B.O.W.s would be a long way off (Thank gods).

Posted Image

Whoah... I finally got rid of the kittens?  PH and Nemy made by me.
My dolling site

#53    gypsygrl

gypsygrl

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 09:09 PM

Tejina: Ex Arctic Elfie on Jan 9 2008, 04:22 AM, said:

Don't they already exist?

Considering how much we love to dink around with things.. with modern technology, wouldn't be that hard to create something like the Hunters (Personally I want a neptune in a little glass tank)  You'd probably see something more like the Leeches from RE0 at this point in time though.  Just without the whole morphing to human shape yet.  

After all it's easier to dink around with the DNA of simpler creatures first.  Though real B.O.W.s would be a long way off (Thank gods).

i dont think that b.o.ws are that far off the goverment (anyones for that matter) has bio weapons already what makes take one step further any diffrent from the killers the scitiest have already made? why becuase the ones we have now dont walk or talk in the conventional sense? it's pretty much the same i would say !

~Sophy Burnham

#54    travelnjones

travelnjones

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 436 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 01:37 AM

well in an odd way, yes, us white people are your monster.  Years of living close to animals in europe made us resistent to a great number of colds, flus and viruses.  When we went to the new world those viruses killed tons of people.  I am not talking about anthrax blankets or anything controversial.  I just mean we had lots of sickeness that we were immune to, yet the native people were not.

#55    MyYoungBlood

MyYoungBlood

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 64 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:46 AM

Some people say El Chupacabra & Mothmen are bio weapons.

#56    cindy208

cindy208

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 10:18 PM

travelnjones on Jan 9 2008, 05:37 PM, said:

well in an odd way, yes, us white people are your monster.  Years of living close to animals in europe made us resistent to a great number of colds, flus and viruses.  When we went to the new world those viruses killed tons of people.  I am not talking about anthrax blankets or anything controversial.  I just mean we had lots of sickeness that we were immune to, yet the native people were not.

this is very much possible but what my girl is sayin is that man made weapons/monsters is possible and the gov. is already makeing monsters

#57    Nik Xues

Nik Xues

The Still Wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 11:33 PM

what if video games are counter information. so when someone asks this question we listen then laugh at them for playing the video game too much.

but in reality its a scary question to ponder.

True Scientists consider all possibilities until they have evidence stating otherwise.
the others are idiots simply waiting for proof of existence.

#58    gypsygrl

gypsygrl

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:14 AM

Nik Xues on Jan 10 2008, 03:33 PM, said:

what if video games are counter information. so when someone asks this question we listen then laugh at them for playing the video game too much.

it is becuase just about anyone could be watching you from outerspace with technolagy being the way it is

~Sophy Burnham

#59    gypsygrl

gypsygrl

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 12:14 AM

Nik Xues on Jan 10 2008, 03:33 PM, said:

it is becuase just about anyone could be watching you from outerspace with technolagy being the way it is

~Sophy Burnham

#60    chupacabra99

chupacabra99

Alien Embryo

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 02:06 AM

cood you be any more gay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users