Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Inventor claims car running on air.

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    geeohn

geeohn

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

• The truth is out there...I hope.

Posted 01 February 2004 - 01:30 AM

can not wait till the inventor makes the air car works!!!

I don't have to get on a plane anymore, just get into my air car and go to another country for a holiday, well at least I know that my chair on the air car has more leg room. I can just pack a box or two of lunches and dinners for my trip.

Not only that, I can just skip the road traffix because there is no regulation for excessive speeding in the air or sky!!!

I saw the prototype of the air car on the TV, it just manages to hover a few feet of the air, somewhat unstable, it just kept swing left to right alot.

devil.gif  devil.gif  devil.gif  devil.gif  clap.gif  clap.gif  bounce.gif  bounce.gif

#17    Athlon64

Athlon64

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 03:36 PM

Are you talking about a car here ? Your description sounds very much like the AVRO CAR, which was a 1950's project with the aim of producing a FLYING SAUCER ! It only ever managed to hover a few feet above the ground, and it swayed back and forth alarmingly.

Let's face it, trying to get a saucer shaped vehicle to fly in the 1950's (and powered by a jet engine, no less) was a waste of time........unless it was all a public front to hide what was really going on (probably at Area 51).....  rolleyes.gif

#18    Dowdy

Dowdy

Poltergeist

• 2,186 posts

• "The one thing we have learnt from history is that we learn nothing from history." Albert Einstein

Posted 02 February 2004 - 10:33 PM

geeohn,

were you talking about this air car

besides, an air car and a car running on air is different

THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdgnieg. Can you? ;)

#19    geeohn

geeohn

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 486 posts

• The truth is out there...I hope.

Posted 03 February 2004 - 02:53 AM

yep that is the car

#20    moe eubleck

moe eubleck

No need to thank us

• 7,001 posts

• may the horse of Caligula drop one in your senate building.

Posted 03 February 2004 - 05:49 AM

an air car?  As if traffic jams on the ground weren't bad enough............

blink.gif  wacko.gif  

Posted Image
Moe's Poetry Corner
Moe's Big Adventure
" Behavior is a function of its consequences, invoked by the antecedant conditions"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users