Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Aliens? The Real Culprits...

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1    Nxt2Hvn

Nxt2Hvn

Alien Abducter

• 5,082 posts

• 'For we walk by faith, not by sight.' II Corinthians 5:7

Posted 30 January 2004 - 05:36 PM

By Charles Colson
Breakpoint Online

"Only one kind of being favors the dead of night and lonely roads. Only one is real but nonphysical, animate, powerful, deceptive," and "bent on wreaking psychological and physical harm."

CBN.com Every year, more than a million people report seeing UFOs. Are these people crackpots and attention-seekers? Or is there something real behind their claims?

Hugh Ross, a Christian physicist and astronomer, has studied UFO phenomena for years. His conclusion: The overwhelming majority are explainable, but some are not, and they could be dangerous.

Full story

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. ~anonymous~

#2    Novo

Novo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,047 posts

• Illicit Citizen Of Utopia

Posted 30 January 2004 - 05:53 PM

Now you see.

The stupider people think you are, the more suprised they are when you kill them.
- Unknown

History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.
-Martin Luthur king Jr, activist

Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal.
- Martin luthur King Jr., activist

#3    X~File_Agent

X~File_Agent

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• erehT tuO si hturT EhT

Posted 30 January 2004 - 06:52 PM

Wow, I'm really sold! *In a very sarcastic tone*

So could it be the opposite.  Maybe there are EVIL aliens, that like to mess with our heads.  Could it also be that Aliens are trying to study the human Psyche to see how they would respond to certain events.  (Poltergeist-like activity)  

Any story, can be told from different point of views.  This is just an interesting point of view, not something that can make say "See, see I told you so, na na na bu bu" wink2.gif

"All lies Lead to the Truth" - XFiles
"Lately the only thing keeping me from being a serial killer, is my distaste for manual labor." - Dilbert

Posted Image

#4    Blood Angel

Blood Angel

Poltergeist

• 2,389 posts

• Deus Ex Conspiratio

Posted 30 January 2004 - 06:55 PM

Student&Alive Posted on Jan 30 2004, 05:53 PM
  Now you see. 

No i don't please clarify.

The man in this article argues that aliens/UFOs are demons. However he does not have any evidence to support his theory, he is merely stating a opinion based on religion. Seeing as demons were created by various religions as reasons for unexplained happenings, in time before science, its a rather poor excuse now.

Fight Win Prevail - me
No guts No Glory - me
Cadjole....i like that word, so much more sophisticated than bludgeon.
Vicious says: You are saying impudence to me! That is impudence!!!1

#5    PsychicPenguin

PsychicPenguin

Psychic Spy

• 1,428 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 08:32 PM

Well.. taking Christian worldview this article makes sense. In fact all paranormal phenomena must be associated with either God or demons, considering there is no ghost, alliens, or government cospiracies in the bible. When doing a research as a Christian you must assume that everything in the bible is true, thus there is no allien invasion, but demons acting as alliens.  Interesting theory, possible but very unlikely.  thumbsup.gif  

#6    X~File_Agent

X~File_Agent

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 406 posts

• erehT tuO si hturT EhT

Posted 30 January 2004 - 08:43 PM

I see your point Psychic, however there have been some claimed texts in the bible that may be referring to aliens.

Although, I understand the bible doesn't make any references to other species.  To ASSume that we are the only ones out of billions of galxies and planets is pretty silly  wacko.gif that and egocentric.

But that's just my personal opinion, what do I know  alien.gif  

"All lies Lead to the Truth" - XFiles
"Lately the only thing keeping me from being a serial killer, is my distaste for manual labor." - Dilbert

Posted Image

#7    Novo

Novo

Psychic Spy

• 2,047 posts

Posted 30 January 2004 - 09:00 PM

Im not agreeing they are the type of demon this man thinks they are.....
A demon is a entity wich haunts you....
these beings or whatever they are scare the F*ck out of me... and only take me against my will... hence, the term demons!

The stupider people think you are, the more suprised they are when you kill them.
- Unknown

History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people.

#8    PurpleStuart

PurpleStuart

Goth

• 2,118 posts

• The Most Purple Haired Gothic Hedonistic member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 30 January 2004 - 09:57 PM

Claptrap.

Their are no aliens, and yes the abductees  are either dellusional or attention seeking.

In earlier time they would be called demons, because that was the popular reference at the time. Now it is Greys. Neither exist.

Ducks for cover laugh.gif  

never take me too seriously

#9    Novo

Novo

Psychic Spy

• 2,047 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 12:02 AM

I never said it was either... but had you ever seen these things... dealt with them like I have then you would understand how truly real and dangerous these beings can be.

- Unknown

#10    PsychicPenguin

PsychicPenguin

Psychic Spy

• 1,428 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 12:09 AM

QUOTE (Student&Alive @ Jan 30 2004, 11:02 PM)
I never said it was either... but had you ever seen these things... dealt with them like I have then you would understand how truly real and dangerous these beings can be.

...  huh.gif what did you do to them?  huh.gif

*loading shotgun and make sure his anti-allien helmet is on the right position*

#11    Novo

Novo

Psychic Spy

• 2,047 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 12:10 AM

QUOTE (PsychicPenguin @ Jan 30 2004, 11:09 PM)
QUOTE (Student&Alive @ Jan 30 2004, 11:02 PM)

...  huh.gif what did you do to them?  huh.gif

*loading shotgun and make sure his anti-allien helmet is on the right position*

I kicked there skinny lil asses
or at least im trying to.... the stronger I become mentally the easier it is..

- Unknown

#12    DreamRebel

DreamRebel

Psychic Spy

• 1,038 posts

• Knowledge is the weapon of choice. Those who possess it shall prevail.

Posted 31 January 2004 - 12:13 AM

[Edit] Post removed

#13    Aslan

Aslan

Psychic Spy

• 1,523 posts

• Scariest Member of the Six Worst Men of the Apfelschnaps

Posted 31 January 2004 - 12:16 AM

I agree with PS. There are no aliens on Earth, and there are no demons; and explaining one in terms of the other is a fool's errand. Explaining one unknown with another unknown is frankly ridiculous.

Student&Alive, why don't you relate some of your stories concerning these 'demons', because in all honesty I find myself sitting on the sceptical side of the hedge. As it were.

#14    Novo

Novo

Psychic Spy

• 2,047 posts

Posted 31 January 2004 - 12:22 AM

Im trying my hardest to avoid having to tell you all about this crap.... If you noticed whenever I post my experiences I try to ignore the whole Alien/Demon type thing....I tend to relate all my experiences to the spiritual.. and whatever it is that plagues me so they/it/them sure act like demons... terrorizing me is enough to be considered a demon in my book....
what type of experience do you want to hear about?
Possesion
Forced Obe
What?

- Unknown

#15    DreamRebel

DreamRebel

Psychic Spy

• 1,038 posts

• Knowledge is the weapon of choice. Those who possess it shall prevail.

Posted 31 January 2004 - 12:24 AM

[Edit] Post removed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users