Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens? The Real Culprits...

Nxt2Hvn

By Charles Colson

Breakpoint Online

"Only one kind of being favors the dead of night and lonely roads. Only one is real but nonphysical, animate, powerful, deceptive," and "bent on wreaking psychological and physical harm."

CBN.com – Every year, more than a million people report seeing UFOs. Are these people crackpots and attention-seekers? Or is there something real behind their claims?

Hugh Ross, a Christian physicist and astronomer, has studied UFO phenomena for years. His conclusion: The overwhelming majority are explainable, but some are not, and they could be dangerous.

Full story

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Novo

• DreamRebel

• PsychicPenguin

• X~File_Agent

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I'm really sold! *In a very sarcastic tone*

So could it be the opposite. Maybe there are EVIL aliens, that like to mess with our heads. Could it also be that Aliens are trying to study the human Psyche to see how they would respond to certain events. (Poltergeist-like activity)

Any story, can be told from different point of views. This is just an interesting point of view, not something that can make say "See, see I told you so, na na na bu bu" wink2.gif

Student&Alive Posted on Jan 30 2004, 05:53 PM

Now you see. 

No i don't please clarify.

The man in this article argues that aliens/UFOs are demons. However he does not have any evidence to support his theory, he is merely stating a opinion based on religion. Seeing as demons were created by various religions as reasons for unexplained happenings, in time before science, its a rather poor excuse now.

Well.. taking Christian worldview this article makes sense. In fact all paranormal phenomena must be associated with either God or demons, considering there is no ghost, alliens, or government cospiracies in the bible. When doing a research as a Christian you must assume that everything in the bible is true, thus there is no allien invasion, but demons acting as alliens. Interesting theory, possible but very unlikely. thumbsup.gif

I see your point Psychic, however there have been some claimed texts in the bible that may be referring to aliens.

Although, I understand the bible doesn't make any references to other species. To ASSume that we are the only ones out of billions of galxies and planets is pretty silly wacko.gif that and egocentric.

But that's just my personal opinion, what do I know alien.gif

Im not agreeing they are the type of demon this man thinks they are.....

A demon is a entity wich haunts you....

these beings or whatever they are scare the **** out of me... and only take me against my will... hence, the term demons!

Claptrap.

Their are no aliens, and yes the abductees are either dellusional or attention seeking.

In earlier time they would be called demons, because that was the popular reference at the time. Now it is Greys. Neither exist.

Ducks for cover laugh.gif

I never said it was either... but had you ever seen these things... dealt with them like I have then you would understand how truly real and dangerous these beings can be.

I never said it was either... but had you ever seen these things... dealt with them like I have then you would understand how truly real and dangerous these beings can be.

... huh.gif what did you do to them? huh.gif

*loading shotgun and make sure his anti-allien helmet is on the right position*

... huh.gif what did you do to them? huh.gif

*loading shotgun and make sure his anti-allien helmet is on the right position*

I kicked there skinny lil asses

or at least im trying to.... the stronger I become mentally the easier it is..

I agree with PS. There are no aliens on Earth, and there are no demons; and explaining one in terms of the other is a fool's errand. Explaining one unknown with another unknown is frankly ridiculous.

Student&Alive, why don't you relate some of your stories concerning these 'demons', because in all honesty I find myself sitting on the sceptical side of the hedge. As it were.

Im trying my hardest to avoid having to tell you all about this crap.... If you noticed whenever I post my experiences I try to ignore the whole Alien/Demon type thing....I tend to relate all my experiences to the spiritual.. and whatever it is that plagues me so they/it/them sure act like demons... terrorizing me is enough to be considered a demon in my book....

what type of experience do you want to hear about?

Possesion

Forced Obe

What?

Ill take a good old possession story please!

user posted image

tongue.gif LMAO! where did you find that pic?

anyway..... gimme a min to think....allright...

Im exauhsted so I lay down in my bed at 12:00 to get some rest.Having frequent troubles in school Is enough to stress anyone out.Anyway I get get into bed and fall asleep in about 1/2 hour... I wake back up at.. im guessing about 3. My first thought was that I was just awake.. I layed still for a minute.. then another... then realized I was paralized...My first thought was , **** here we go again.. thinking I was in for a "forced obe" So I chose to fight with all the strength I had to stay in my body.. suceeding after about ten minutes I heard a voice.. wich I began pleading with to let me go, after frequent NO!'s I felt ready to give up.. BUT I thought of the name "Jesus" and felt what I can only desribe as pure fear from whatever this thing was.My thoughts went something along the lines of...

"Jesus... Jesus Help Me!" Then I felt relief sweep through this thing.. like it knew "He" was not going to harm him... then I began pleading with the thing yet again to let me go.. thinking to it, "Just let me go to the bathroom! PLEASE! I PROMISE ILL COME BACK!!!!!" Using all my strength I got the thing to agree but as soon as I felt movement renter my body I thought, "ILL GET MY GRANDPARENTS! ILL TELL THEM EVERYTHING!" Blam... at the speed of light I was paralized again.. sensing anger from this thing... after fighting with it until about 5:00 Am It finally left.. I went to get my grandparents and woke them up.. not telling them a word of what had happened just telling them I was concerned about them.. then I sat awake in my bed for another hour.. to mentally drained to stay up longer I fell asleep at about 6:30 Am...

Oh I have read about that grin2.gif as well as sleep paralysis... Its the fact the being or whatever it was seemed very alert and self-aware .... Another thing being most of my forced obes have nothing to do with sleep paralysis at all tongue.gif I felt I was being pulled into one... bailed out... and ended up paralyzed with some p***ed off being talking to me.. another thing being my house is haunted

Edited by Magikman

S-A next time you have a visit, visualize white protective light surrounding you immediately. Imagine a white impenetrable light covers your whole body, a light that nothing can get through to you. This has stopped my attacks. Mentioning God, Jesus or anyother divinity only upsets them and they torchure you more as you know. You can think of the white light as God's protective energy saving you, that works too. Once they leave you, which should almost be immediate, remember that you know have the upper hand now.

You may notice them outside your home trying to get in, then visualize your whole home covered in the white light to protect everyone inside.

Notice the ringing in yours ears when they are near. Don't be afraid, they feed off of it, be ready to kick their butts again.

As for the others that don't believe in aliens and demons, I say to you, get away from your computer and see what's really happening in the world.

As for the others that don't believe in aliens and demons, I say to you, get away from your computer and see what's really happening in the world.

Yes mcginty. Firstly I would like to state that I haven't been abducted before in my entire life but that doesn't mean that alien abductions are a total claptrap. I have & will continue to lend an extra ear to abductees, yes indeed some are just trying to gain some media & public attention but not entirely every one of them. It would be total unfairness to those actual abductees if you'd wanna debunk everything they've said without even considering thier experience. sad.gif

It seems apparent, says Ross, that UFOs, if there are such things, "must be associated with the activities of demons."

must be associated with the activities of demons? I like his logic...very nice indeed.

Cant explain it: Demons. Must Be.

I did laundry today. A new black sock dissapeared somewhere between the dryer and the dresser. It must be a demon! It all makes perfect sense to me now...

Car didn't start: demon. makes sense to me. mechanically inclined demons.

I saw a shooting star tonight... or was it... a demon?

Milk curdled: milk demon.

I assume nxt2hvn you are posting these for the humor value, it might be more appropriate in the jokes section.

wacko.gif

I'm pretty certain i know as much as the next person what really goes on in the world and it has nothing to do with Demons or Aliens. In truth i do believe in Alien life but just that it hasn't visited us as of yet.

It would be total unfairness to those actual abductees if you'd wanna debunk everything they've said without even considering thier experience. 

Absolutely, and it would also be unfair to assume that i haven't considered their evidence. I have yet to find evidence that convinces me that any abductee story is an actual experience of alien contact. The vast majority are made up and the other cases were something did happen, the experience has been misunderstood and attributed to aliens.

If i was to see evidence otherwise, i'd be quite happy to change my mind on the subject, but for the time being that is my stand point.

I believe that there is alien life out there in fact I think it would be arrogant not to, but as for alien being here, the facts have been that warped and distorted I dont know what to think.

There may very well be life out their in space. But as for their being any type of highly intelligent life of another species out there... Well I don't really know about that one. t is a possibility; but a possiblity that I would not jump easily to believing.