Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Phil schneider

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1    ThinkCommieSHEEP

ThinkCommieSHEEP

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

• "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
    -Jimi Hendrix

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:15 AM

How goes it out there ppl, I was just wondering if any body out there has ever heard if Phil Schneider and had any info or know of any other ppl like him

#2    InHuman

InHuman

Alien Abducter

• 4,492 posts

• Running on Bravado.

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:21 AM

THe guy who makes ham...

huh/

You cant expect anyone to know what your talking about unless you provide some backround information..

Oh and welcome to the forum!

There Will Be Brawl
Greatest Webseries Ever

If you carry out a policy that dehumanizes others, in the process you yourself are dehumanized.-Desmond Tutu

#3    ThinkCommieSHEEP

ThinkCommieSHEEP

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

• "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
    -Jimi Hendrix

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:26 AM

Ocean Firefox on Jan 5 2008, 09:15 PM, said:

How goes it out there ppl, I was just wondering if any body out there has ever heard if Phil Schneider and had any info or know of any other ppl like him

Sorry my bad, www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b5Ea3dgK3c

#4    el midgetron

el midgetron

Government Agent

• 3,936 posts

• saturnalian brother

Posted 06 January 2008 - 06:25 AM

Sorry, I think hes full of it.

Posted Image

"Feels good to be breaking the laws in America again" - Kenny Powers

#5    InHuman

InHuman

Alien Abducter

• 4,492 posts

• Running on Bravado.

Posted 06 January 2008 - 06:28 AM

Wait is he the guy who said he fought aliens with secret agents in a underground base??

DEUCE?

There Will Be Brawl
Greatest Webseries Ever

If you carry out a policy that dehumanizes others, in the process you yourself are dehumanized.-Desmond Tutu

#6    Muzzybluezzy

Muzzybluezzy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:30 AM

Phil Schneider was a precious person that was murdered because of alien disclosure.
About Phil Schneider:
http://alien-ufo-inf...who-was-he.html
http://www.google.de...=Phil Schneider

(R.I.P.)

#7    s33ker

s33ker

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 562 posts

• Believe anything until proven otherwise, otherwise believe nothing until proven.

Posted 12 November 2012 - 05:11 AM

He is hard to dismiss as a crackpot because of hes suspicious death and when you watch his videos
he comes across as being very frank and honest.

#8    fehnley

fehnley

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:26 AM

No real opinion except that it's suspicious about his wiki page being constantly deleted and people being banned Wun re posting it.

I read somewhere he once said, if he was ever found having committed suicide, it would be that he was murdered.

#9    Rlyeh

Rlyeh

Forum Divinity

• 10,573 posts

• Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - Terry Pratchett

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:41 AM

View Postfehnley, on 12 November 2012 - 11:26 AM, said:

I read somewhere he once said, if he was ever found having committed suicide, it would be that he was murdered.
Then proceeds to commit suicide, the ultimate troll.

#10    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,309 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:45 AM

View Posts33ker, on 12 November 2012 - 05:11 AM, said:

He is hard to dismiss as a crackpot because of hes suspicious death and when you watch his videos
he comes across as being very frank and honest.

Stories of fighting reptillian aliens in an underground base in the US sounds honest to you?

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#11    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 38,309 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 16 November 2012 - 03:46 AM

View PostInHuman, on 06 January 2008 - 06:28 AM, said:

Wait is he the guy who said he fought aliens with secret agents in a underground base??

DEUCE?

:yes:

DULCE

And did not manage to get away with so much as a ray gun!

Good God. I cannot believe people give this stuff the time of day.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#12    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 19,031 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:23 AM

WEll its 10:22 p.m central time as for DULCE N.M dont break down on hwy 666 !

This is a Work in Progress!

#13    Muzzybluezzy

Muzzybluezzy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 03:22 AM

View Postpsyche101, on 16 November 2012 - 03:45 AM, said:

Stories of fighting reptillian aliens in an underground base in the US sounds honest to you?

You are misinformed!

"Phil Schneider was an ex-government structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States and to be one of only three people to survive an incident that occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military forces at the Dulce underground base. For the last two years of his life, Schneider gave lectures about government cover-ups, black budgets, and UFOs. Schneider was never able or willing to prove his allegations (e.g. showing the entrance to Dulce Base). His claims received little mainstream notice, but caused quite a buzz in UFO enthusiast circles. Schneider was found dead in his apartment on January 17 1996. Some suggest Schneider was murdered..."

http://www.openminds...ible-et-claims/
http://www.youtube.c...=Phil Schneider

I believe he is a honest and clever man and I think he was murdered because of alien disclosure
(due to he early explained some secrets (aliens, black budget and so on) to people, he lost his life (R.I.P.) )

believe it or not..

#14    praetorian-legio XIII

praetorian-legio XIII

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 645 posts

• Beer; Now there's a temporary solution.

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

I wonder about his hand, according to him his fingers were blown off by an alien weapon during the underground battle. Maybe a little far-fetched but still interesting viewing.

As far as him being involved in the construction of underground military bases, no doubt in my mind at all.

#15    supervike

supervike

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,214 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

View PostMuzzybluezzy, on 27 November 2012 - 03:22 AM, said:

believe it or not..

Not.  He was just another clever flim flam man that made  money of the curious and the gullible.

Edited by supervike, 30 November 2012 - 02:34 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users