Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

Phil schneider

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,625 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

THeres money in them thar Hills ! "The FLIM-Flam MAN from Mars"

This is a Work in Progress!

#17    Spectre1979

Spectre1979

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 04:00 AM

View PostRlyeh, on 12 November 2012 - 11:41 AM, said:

Then proceeds to commit suicide, the ultimate troll.

Haha this made me laugh so hard. Thanks for the laugh.

There are things known, and things unknown and in between are the Doors!

#18    psyche101

psyche101

The Customer.

• 35,100 posts

• If you stop to think, Remember to start again

Posted 27 November 2013 - 04:59 AM

View PostMuzzybluezzy, on 27 November 2012 - 03:22 AM, said:

You are misinformed!

"Phil Schneider was an ex-government structural engineer who was involved in building underground military bases around the United States and to be one of only three people to survive an incident that occurred in 1979 between Grey aliens and U.S. military forces at the Dulce underground base. For the last two years of his life, Schneider gave lectures about government cover-ups, black budgets, and UFOs. Schneider was never able or willing to prove his allegations (e.g. showing the entrance to Dulce Base). His claims received little mainstream notice, but caused quite a buzz in UFO enthusiast circles. Schneider was found dead in his apartment on January 17 1996. Some suggest Schneider was murdered..."

http://www.openminds...ible-et-claims/
http://www.youtube.c...=Phil Schneider

I believe he is a honest and clever man and I think he was murdered because of alien disclosure
(due to he early explained some secrets (aliens, black budget and so on) to people, he lost his life (R.I.P.) )

believe it or not..

LOL, better late than never, thanks Seeder ol mate!

YOU are misinformed.

According to Thomas Castello, a former Dulce base security officer -- this particular under-world city is a highly secret base operated by humans as well as reptilian aliens and their worker cast, the commonly encountered grays.

Things are what they are. - Me Reality can't be debunked. That's the beauty of it. - Capeo If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants. - Sir Isaac Newton Let me repeat the lesson learned from the Sturrock scientific review panel: Pack up your old data and forget it. Ufology needs new data, new cases, new rigorous and scientific methodologies if it hopes ever to get out of its pit. - Ed Stewart Youtube is the last refuge of the ignorant and is more often used for disinformation than genuine research.  There is a REASON for PEER REVIEW... - Chrlzs Nothing is inexplicable, just unexplained. - Dr Who

#19    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 18,625 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 09:54 PM

The Dulce base is full of nothing more than the leftover Baskin&Robbins Ice cream makers that were bought up by Elon Musk,he`s got a really devilish plan to overtake the Ben& Jerry`s  empire,ANd I bet he does it ! Afterall There all Aliens,This part I know for a fact ! just go buy so of there ice cream and eat it ! You will see Aliens too ! :tu:
p.s. try there new flavor Carmel MocaDulecoto !

This is a Work in Progress!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users