Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Is Illegal Immigrant politically incorrect?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#16    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

• Ice, Snow, Blood and Iron!!!

Posted 01 February 2004 - 06:49 PM

some other stuff from Joc's link:

Discrimination :
Old : Ability to notice differences. (to discriminate, discern)
New : Racism. There are no differences between races. One that says that there are differences is a bigot. Suggesting that there are differences is to imply that one way of life might possibly be better than another. In addition, the cultural differences between the races must be respected and protected by law.

Justice
Old - The notion that a person should be punished for transgressing others.
New - The notion that a group of people should be punished for the actions of their ancestors.

Melting Pot :
Old - America is a land of immigrants. The culture of America has been produced by a mix of many diverse cultures.
New - The Melting pot is has been turned off, so it can remain chunky  To suggest that Immigrants should melt into American society is racist.

Racist :
Old - One that believes his race to be superior.
New - Somebody that does not agree with the political agenda of a Minority organization

Tolerance:
Old - When a society permits a person to live his life as he sees fit, without fear of persecution.
New - Forcing others to admit that your way of life is just great, and persecuting them if they believe differently.

Patriot :
Old - One who loves his country and culture.
New - Bigot , Racist, Possible Terrorist

Constitution :
Old - Greatest document ever put to pen by man.
New - Manifesto of a racist, Indian murdering Nation written by a bunch of slave owning, money grubbing revolutionary terrorist.

Some ephasises were mine

Ravens KeepA forum for Classic D&D, AD&D and the upcoming Castles and Crusades.

Soon it's over, all the dwarfs defeated
The silence of the caverns stand still
Orcs took the command of the caves and depths
The darklord has reached his will ---Battlelore

Fill my mug, I just want to forget
All the troubles and fighting
And the ghosts in my head --Battlelore

#17    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 01 February 2004 - 09:55 PM

I once said merry christmas and ended up getting detention

...Please, in the name of all that is good and sane, tell me that you're kidding with this huh.gif

If that really happened, then quite frankly I'd so something about it...there's a limit to how far this crap should be allowed to go before someone puts their foot down and brings it to a stop.

Why are we now being forced to give up of ignore our own beliefs and culture for the sake of people that have lived here for ten minutes? It scares the living hell out of me to see the direction we're going in.

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

#18    Talon

Talon

UM Chess Tournament Champion 2005

• 15,003 posts

• Life, Death, Anime inbetween

Posted 01 February 2004 - 10:51 PM

PC HAS gone insane, the only problem is that despite everyone here agreeing with that, our enlightened government disagree, and when it comes to making their voices heard, most people keep silent.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something." -Plato

#19    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted 01 February 2004 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (Talon S. @ Feb 1 2004, 04:51 PM)
PC HAS gone insane, the only problem is that despite everyone here agreeing with that, our enlightened government disagree, and when it comes to making their voices heard, most people keep silent.

The funny thing is that not everyone sees how PC has done this or to a greater extent how this type of thought has affected the youth as well.

Just for example I am a member of the Dungeons and Dragons MSB. ( I go by Plunderer of the Planes there)  Now following this linkwill take you to a discussion that deteriorated due to PC fights.   As a Side note Daybreaker refers to a line in my sig that was changed recently the line he referred to was "political correctness offends me"

All over the boards there they have taken an overly PC tone and have even deleted whole threads they deem "offensive"

Scary the affect this country has felt from PC...

#20    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Midnight Shadow

• 2,745 posts

• Ride the Air

Posted 02 February 2004 - 12:15 AM

So far I like the points given by psychotic sea otter and seraphina ..

And yes Sera , Illegal immigrants are objecting to being called wht they are ... quite sad indeed ... wacko.gif  blink.gif  rolleyes.gif

I have my own theory on this I have come up with on hearing the views of countless human's . That includes stupid humans , smart humans , "normal" humans , and humans that make you wonder why we are still alive on this earth .
What I believe is that the majority of the human population will always and forever be mentally incapable of understanding how racism works .

For example , lets go back to the 1700's when most people where basically racist . The public idea was that it was a good thing and that their were superior races ( manifest destiny , and other related bull***t ) racism was in a sense "politically correct" and the majority couldn't be more wrong ...

Now we have established racism is wrong ... great ! To bad it seems 80% of the population is too stupid to know what racism is .

the banning of "blackboard"

ingenius , lets ban the word blackboard because it uses the word black and that may offend anyone with blackskin ... well ... it will probobly only affect those with black skin that have suffered one to many blows to the cranium , but it will still offend someone so we must ban it . Hey wait a minute , the color purple is offensive to gays since people associate it with them ! A new idea : we should ban anything with purple in it , and black clothes have got to go along with anything else thats black since it mocks those with african decent ... oooh and red , have to ban that as well as to not offend the indians ! how about the entire color spectrum ! there is something to offend everyone , so lets ban the use of color and paint everything grey ... wait a minute ... then everything would mock eveyone !! Ack ! Oh wait ... new excellent idea just popped into my head ! Lets force everyone to stab their eyes out so everyone will be blind and nothing can offend anyone !! blink.gif

Bottom line :

I will commit to not saying blackboard the day the entire PC staff is commited to an insane assylum , and that will be out of celebration .

"hate" crimes

Its the latest problem folks , the minorities are getting mistreated so we have to ... not just promote anti racism ... but lets try and end it once and for all by using a new technique ....

Dum da da dummmmmm ...

Counter-racism !
thats right , lets fix minorities problems by singling them out and giving them more rights in court so all they have to do to get out of a lawsuit is stand up and say
"I am a half mexican , half negro , homosexual senior"
and they have nothing to worry about because we don't want to accuse this man because that would be racist if we did ! Discrimination is wrong !

Bottom Line :

did what I just rant about make any sense at all ? No ? It doesnt make sense to me either ... rolleyes.gif

white and black

here is a conversation I had recently in LA , I swear it went almost exactly like this ...

<me> hey , can you let me borrow a dime ? I need to make a phonecall
<some black guy from LA> wuzzup foo!
<me>*just going with the flow* wuzzap , I lost some of my money and I need to make a phonecall and get a ride home so can I please have a dime ?
<guy> yo why da hell should I give some dumb*** whiteboy a dime after all those years of supresion ! I say f**k you biaaa**h !
<me>um...ok...
<guy> OH ! OH ! you great grandfather aint here no more to bring up da BLING BLING to get mah @$$ out of he now mdaf***er ! ya I see whats wrong with you !
<me> *walks away , later finds a dime on the sidewalk and goes home*

its pretty obvious some people have forgotten what racism is ... or more likely , they never knew what it was to begin with . Apperantly the guy I talked to had some serious issues and did not know that racism goes for blacks discriminating against whites as well . I dont think that people as a whole will ever understand , So Ill just stop my ranting as I could go on and on . ... whistling2.gif  

Posted Image

#21    Seraphina

Seraphina

Voted Best Member 2005

• 7,133 posts

• Everyone likes a smouldering and sexy glare from a diminutive scientist.

Posted 02 February 2004 - 12:30 AM

Good lord...Xenojin...it may be a phrase I shall seldom utter, but I actaully agree with you! w00t.gif  

Posted Image

Apparantly, over on Exchristian.Net, they say that I'm "probably the smartest person" on UM....that is so cool...

#22    KayEl

KayEl

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 01:07 AM

You got detention because you said Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays????!!!  ohmy.gif I would effing sue!!!!!! There should be a riot!!!!!
But that is the problem, people just don't care. dontgetit.gif

Oh as for term black board. There should be no problem with this term because nobody has black skin (brown yes, black no). rolleyes.gif

And Sea Otter, be comforted in the fact that rude racist person you ran into is being punished right now. He being who he is is punishment enough! w00t.gif  

#23    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Midnight Shadow

• 2,745 posts

• Ride the Air

Posted 02 February 2004 - 01:45 AM

As a side note , the people on that forum sea otter showed us made me  laugh.gif  

Posted Image

#24    thepsychoticseaotter

thepsychoticseaotter

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 963 posts

Posted 02 February 2004 - 02:03 AM

QUOTE (Xenojjin @ Feb 1 2004, 07:45 PM)
As a side note , the people on that forum sea otter showed us made me  laugh.gif

As you can see My persona of the Psychotic Sea Otter is much nicer than my Plunderer of the Planes one.....

I have thought of taking ol Syko for a jaunt there or bringing Plunderer here (the mods would kill me for having more than one persona I know but It was a passing thought)

Anyway the point is there was a time you could hardly post anything without the bleeding hearts stepping in worrying about orc babies, or some such nonsense...I swear though the day I leave that board is the day I see the NAAOP (national association for the Advancement of Orcish Persons...)

And yes it's sda that we get to hear illegal activity condoned through PC speak.....

This has gotten out of control big time...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users