Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

gateways between now and the afterlife

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Marilyn_D

Marilyn_D

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2001 - 02:48 AM

:-/  I am not a skeptic, but not a believer, I am sort of like Scully and Mulder rolled into one.  I have reasearched all the phenomenon on your site and in my experience there arer things beyond our explenation, one of which is the ghost gateway, or ghost roads. AlthoughI am currently at a loss as to what to do about a rather large one developing within my local vicinity, if you have any idea what this phenomenon is about please do not hesitate to share your comments, I deffinitly could use them.

#2    Lori Cordini

Lori Cordini

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 05 May 2001 - 08:29 PM

For the most part,"gateways" are overlapping dimensional intercessions.  "Paranormal" is mostly a lumped together title for to 'splain the unseen to the seeing public.  For many of us who transcend regularly into the "other" dimensional zone, it is indeed normal.  This is possible for most anyone willing to explore and touch bases with ALL.
-lori

#3    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 June 2001 - 12:14 PM

I can't tell you much, but I am from a perfect dimension. All is the same, but perfected. It may be heaven, but I don't know. I must leave soon. Goodbye normal world.

#4    Magikman

Magikman

Most Exalted member of the first 15

• 6,280 posts

• "Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur"

Posted 21 June 2001 - 02:55 PM

Okay,

Buh-Bye. :original.gif tongue.gif

Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep insights can be winnowed from deep nonsense. ~ Carl Sagan

"...man has an irrepressible tendency to read meaning into the buzzing confusion of sights and sounds impinging on his senses; and where no agreed meaning can be found, he will provide it out of his own imagination." ~ Arthur Koestler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users