Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Police helicopter chases UFO

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 26 December 2002 - 12:29 PM

Well thanks for the new link, which is a ton better than the other ones. Despite the clarity of this new one, it's difficult to tell exactly what it is.

It's interesting....

huh.gif                                                

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#17    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,193 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 26 December 2002 - 06:09 PM

Certainly an unusual looking object, but it's probably impossible to tell for sure what it is from the video. I agree that the quality of RealPlayer videos leave a lot to be desired, but at least it's better than still pictures.

unsure.gif                                                

#18    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 26 December 2002 - 10:18 PM

In one segment the UFO seems to be a flying triangle rather than a disc.  And it was either flying really fast or the chopper was spinning.                                                

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#19    Mystify

Mystify

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 27 December 2002 - 07:01 PM

What I don't understand is how something so intriguing to the whole public that happened in August of 2000 is only being spoken about now?   A little delayed don't you think.                                                

I'm here today because of the past, i respect my self and all i have become and there for i do not regret the road i've walked.

#20    Althalus

Althalus

Alien Abducter

• 4,906 posts

Posted 27 December 2002 - 07:55 PM

the footage was probably kept as evidence for the crime that the chopper was following, it has come to court and finished so they can now show the footage.                                                

"We make choices everyday, some of them good, some of them bad. And - if we are strong enough - we live with the consequences."
David Gemmell

#21    crosis

crosis

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 27 December 2002 - 11:58 PM

It could be a little thing called the data protection act, But that only applies if the footage was stored digitally.And P.A.C.E.(police and criminal evidence act).
It's all rather confusing and very very boring.
unsure.gif                                                

Bristol society for paranormal research and investigations      Click here

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users