Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

can you decode these symbols

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#1    supercar

supercar

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,116 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 01:04 AM

One of the witnesses to a UFO sightings at the Bentwaters military base in England saw these symbols on the exterior of the UFO:

linked-image

I would like to see someone try and decode those symbols.

Those symbols remind me of the symbols that were beamed by scientists on Earth to star cluster M13 in 1974:

linked-image

Those symbols,among other things,depict a human, the structure of DNA, and our solar system.

Do the symbols on the Bentwaters UFO contain a message.

#2    EmpressStarXVII

EmpressStarXVII

Government Agent

• 3,705 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 01:31 AM

Perhaps the bottom symbol represents "their" orbit.

Posted Image

#3    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 36,756 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 13 January 2008 - 01:40 AM

why do they look like hieroglyphs?

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#4    dcman

dcman

Psychic Spy

• 1,302 posts

• I believe the day is coming...

Posted 13 January 2008 - 01:47 AM

supercar on Jan 13 2008, 01:04 AM, said:

One of the witnesses to a UFO sightings at the Bentwaters military base in England saw these symbols on the exterior of the UFO:

linked-image

Those symbols remind me of the symbols that were beamed by scientists on Earth to star cluster M13 in 1974:

linked-image

Those symbols,among other things,depict a human, the structure of DNA, and our solar system.

...But their technology is different. It really did operate like the magical piece of paper sitting on a table, in a manner of speaking. They had something akin to a language, that could quite literally execute itself, at least in the presence of a very specific type of field. The language, a term I am still using very loosely, is a system of symbols (which does admittedly very much resemble a written language) along with geometric forms and patterns that fit together to form diagrams that are themselves functional. Once they are drawn, so to speak, on a suitable surface made of a suitable material and in the presence of a certain type of field, they immediately begin performing the desired tasks. It really did seem like magic to us, even after we began to understand the principles behind it.

...So back to the language. The language is actually a "functional blueprint". The forms of the shapes, symbols and arrangements thereof is itself functional. What makes it all especially difficult to grasp is that every element of each "diagram" is dependant on and related to every other element, which means no single detail can be created, removed or modified independently. Humans like written language because each element of the language can be understood on its own, and from this, complex expressions can be built. However, their "language" is entirely context-sensitive, which means that a given symbol could mean as little as a 1-bit flag in one context, or, quite literally, contain the entire human genome or a galaxy star map in another. The ability for a single, small symbol to contain, not just represent, tremendous amounts of data is another counter-intuitive aspect of this concept.

http://isaaccaret.fortunecity.com/#

#5    I_AM_HATED

I_AM_HATED

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 01:49 AM

supercar on Jan 12 2008, 08:04 PM, said:

linked-image

linked-image

Yes. geek.gif

#6    Omnaka

Omnaka

Omnaka

• 7,064 posts

• Forgive the Body and love the soul, For the soul is Gods Eternal child, your Brother.
    O.

Posted 13 January 2008 - 02:22 AM

It says, We are children Of God Too please don't shoot!

Love Omnaka

#7    FireMoon

FireMoon

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 944 posts

• Nobody goes there anymore.... It's too crowded ...Yogi Bera.

Posted 13 January 2008 - 03:38 AM

Yes..pretty obvious really..... That a Binary Starsystems executive single seat model....

The first two symbols are a nodding stork that seems to drink from a glass, some golf tees, standard gravity and low gravity, a collapsable Gibson Flying V guitar and the symbol for a single seater, all executive toys..... with the company logo for the Binary Starsystem corporation...

#8    Mr.Dot

Mr.Dot

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 04:01 AM

Maybe it describes what technologies the ship futures. The triangel looks like a logotype grin2.gif

#9    Andromedan StarSeed

Andromedan StarSeed

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 938 posts

• Technician of the sacred

Posted 13 January 2008 - 05:13 AM

These hieroglyphs with in the symbols has the meaning lot more with in the difference of symbols that are being used with in language or music, also meaning. Since then more then 3,000 years that man has been visit by others even today, although they have recored the symbols with in the craft since time. I remember those markings, they are Sirans that came from Sirius, but supercar there is more markings with in the craft you dint get rest of them only few of them. As is others can tell by the markings  from different race and who they are and so on.

I channel in order to dream, Inspiring intuition.
I seal the input of abundance, With the resonant tone of attunement.
I am guided by the power of vision.

#10    My fine feathered friends

My fine feathered friends

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 220 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 05:39 AM

Maybe the best way to determine what the symbols are, is to study the markings we put on our own aircraft and spaceships from all the earthly nations. It would probably be the same, my guess would be. Just what is what though, I leave to the decipherers original.gif

#11    supercar

supercar

Psychic Spy

• 2,116 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 06:34 AM

The person who saw the symbols was a US Air Force security guard who can be seen on this video of the Larry King show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsQTizCFpEk

#12    supercar

supercar

Psychic Spy

• 2,116 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:03 AM

TV program about Bentwaters UFO can be seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gbfkqRDj1I...feature=related

#13    DigitalSentinal

DigitalSentinal

Poltergeist

• 2,402 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:30 AM

Supercar, do you have a link showing these symbols? I'd like to catch up on this.

#14    Belial

Belial

Love me grub i do.

• 4,429 posts

• We all want to go to heaven, but no one wants to die to get their.

Posted 13 January 2008 - 08:34 AM

White man came across the sea, he brought us pain and misery.
Line from IRON MAIDENS run to the hills apt though - don't you think?

Where it states "For official use only" - gently rub a white wax candle over the area indicated.

#15    supercar

supercar

Psychic Spy

• 2,116 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 10:54 AM

DigitalSentinal on Jan 13 2008, 01:30 AM, said:

Supercar, do you have a link showing these symbols? I'd like to catch up on this.

Sketches made by the Air Force security guard:

http://www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk/plast...ons-notepad.php

http://www.ufoevidence.org/cases/case279.htm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users