Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

can you decode these symbols

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#46    Vampwitchenstein

Vampwitchenstein

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:45 PM

They look like assembly instructions.

FACEBOOK!
"I can only conclude it's something mental." ~Dr. Jack Seward/Bram Stokers Dracula

#47    Vampwitchenstein

Vampwitchenstein

Psychic Spy

• 1,894 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 09:50 PM

supercar on Jan 13 2008, 02:04 AM, said:

One of the witnesses to a UFO sightings at the Bentwaters military base in England saw these symbols on the exterior of the UFO:

linked-image

I would like to see someone try and decode those symbols.

Did the witness draw these from memory later (some time after the incident) did he take a picture, did he draw them while looking at them?
Just one person saw them? Did anyone else see anything as far as these symbols go?

FACEBOOK!
"I can only conclude it's something mental." ~Dr. Jack Seward/Bram Stokers Dracula

#48    supercar

supercar

Psychic Spy

• 2,116 posts

Posted 10 August 2008 - 01:51 AM

Blondigeist on Aug 9 2008, 04:50 PM, said:

Did the witness draw these from memory later (some time after the incident) did he take a picture, did he draw them while looking at them?
Just one person saw them? Did anyone else see anything as far as these symbols go?

He drew the symbols as he was looking at them. Here's a video of him describing what happened:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gbfkqRDj1I...feature=related

Isn't there a computer program of some kind that could decode those symbols?

#49    Moonchild*

Moonchild*

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

• Space is 'what a ride'!

Posted 19 August 2008 - 10:33 AM

supercar on Jan 13 2008, 09:04 AM, said:

One of the witnesses to a UFO sightings at the Bentwaters military base in England saw these symbols on the exterior of the UFO:

linked-image

I would like to see someone try and decode those symbols.

Those symbols remind me of the symbols that were beamed by scientists on Earth to star cluster M13 in 1974:

linked-image

Those symbols,among other things,depict a human, the structure of DNA, and our solar system.

Do the symbols on the Bentwaters UFO contain a message.

First symbol = Alien stargate

Second symbol = key

Third symbol = unknock

Fourth symbol = symbol of local universe = ......

Fifth symbol = local Stargate

Sixth symbol = Dimensional planes/portals

BTW...IMLO... w00t.gif

Edited by Rebelle*, 19 August 2008 - 08:08 PM.

#50    supercar

supercar

Psychic Spy

• 2,116 posts

Posted 19 August 2008 - 12:27 PM

One of the earliest civilizations on Earth were the Sumerians,located in present-day Middle East. Here's some examples of Sumerian writing,which are reminiscent of the symbols from the Bentwaters UFO:

linked-image

Sumerian writing on stone tablet:

linked-image

Japanese researcher's attempt at drawing Sumerian symbols:

linked-image

http://mlcr.nagaokaut.ac.jp/main1/signs_of_words.htm

#51    Moonchild*

Moonchild*

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 138 posts

• Space is 'what a ride'!

Posted 19 August 2008 - 02:01 PM

linked-image

linked-image

Is the Uighur mountain and Chinese Yo; it is equivalent to the triangle. Freely read, "ascended."

Check tis out :Sacred Texts

Edited by Rebelle*, 19 August 2008 - 02:05 PM.

#52    itsnotoutthere

itsnotoutthere

Telekinetic

• 7,090 posts

• “Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while”

Posted 19 August 2008 - 03:18 PM

It says :-

''My other spaceship is a Star class destroyer''

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.”
― Groucho Marx

#53    AllP0werToSlaves

AllP0werToSlaves

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 623 posts

• Nailed in your chair, you're living dismally...

Posted 19 August 2008 - 05:15 PM

belial on Jan 13 2008, 04:34 AM, said:

White man came across the sea, he brought us pain and misery.
Line from IRON MAIDENS run to the hills apt though - don't you think?

Couldn't be more true, bro.

I've seen similar symbols in various UFO books in the past. While I can't say for certain since there is always someone who will know more, they do appear to be some type of language. Whoever had the post about each character performing a specific function on it's own in the proper setting/field is most likely on the right path.

"There is far more to this world than taught in our schools, shown in the media, or proclaimed by the church and state. Most of mankind lives in a hypnotic trance, taking to be reality what is instead a twisted simulacrum of reality, a collective dream in which values are inverted, lies are taken as truth, and tyranny is accepted as security. They enjoy their ignorance and cling tightly to the misery that gives them identity"-Thomas Cox

#54    a.e.woods

a.e.woods

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:54 AM

I'm taking a guess and saying that it is entirely possible that extra-terrestrial civilizations have visited us in the distant past and may have influenced, say, the Egyptian culture, who also used hieroglyphs.  If so, it stands to reason they may share similar symbols, and therefore what is seen on the side of the craft may be cross-referenced to known hieroglyphs.  For example, one of these symbols (to me) resembles a stork, another a humanoid.  What did a stork represent in Egyptian hieroglyphs?  I don't know, but it may help us decode E.T. writings.

#55    DONTEATUS

DONTEATUS

Forum Divinity

• 17,401 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:18 AM

View Posta.e.woods, on 24 February 2012 - 12:54 AM, said:

I'm taking a guess and saying that it is entirely possible that extra-terrestrial civilizations have visited us in the distant past and may have influenced, say, the Egyptian culture, who also used hieroglyphs.  If so, it stands to reason they may share similar symbols, and therefore what is seen on the side of the craft may be cross-referenced to known hieroglyphs.  For example, one of these symbols (to me) resembles a stork, another a humanoid.  What did a stork represent in Egyptian hieroglyphs?  I don't know, but it may help us decode E.T. writings.

Welcome to the Show a,e,woods ! Its gotta be just a prank,or miss conception. Or over conception.
Whatever its all in the way you chose to Look at things !

Attached Files

This is a Work in Progress!

#56    Englishgent

Englishgent

Psychic Spy

• 1,909 posts

• all dinosaurs are thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, then thin again at the far end -- Monty Python

Posted 24 February 2012 - 04:03 AM

View PostFlop, on 25 July 2008 - 03:57 PM, said:

QUOTE (supercar @ Jan 13 2008, 01:04 AM) Do the symbols on the Bentwaters UFO contain a message.

They couldn't be messages. Because they're smarter than that. They wouldn't put messages that nobody could understand on their ships. And if they're flying around, they'd be really hard to read.

I guess it would be hard for aliens to send a message in the right language of the region they intend to show it at. If they have the meaning of life written down in Spanish, and go to Russia-that would pretty much be useless. But a good reason to become multi-lingual.

If these are real, then they're probably for the alien's own benefit. Maybe even something such as bumperstickers.

I agree Flop.
If these symbols were meant for us then they would land somewhere and let us photograph the diagrams. They would not fly about the sky, come down for a few seconds, then disappear again in the hopes that the one person who got close enough to see the symbols had a photographic memory and could sketch them down later.
As for deciphering them, we could all do that until the cows come home, but we still wont be any closer to the truth unless we have something like an alien dictionary to compare the symbols to.
Trying to do so, with what knowledge we have here on earth is IMO a total waste of time.
Besdies, if these aliens are as intelligent as people make them out to be, and they have been around for thousands of years, dont you think they would have managed to learn our language by now? And if so, any message they wish to leave us would be done in a language we could all understand! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users