Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

John Chang Debunked

• Please log in to reply
100 replies to this topic

#91    skepticism1

skepticism1

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 19 September 2013 - 12:16 AM

It is incredibly ignorant to call skeptics close minded. You are the ones who believe in this stuff, you have to prove it. Failure to do so will lead to more mockery. As a skeptic, i am completely open to all logical arguments backed up with evidence. If you fail to provide it however, i'm not interested.

I also find it contemptible to claim these so-called psychics don't want to prove themselves to Mr.Randi's experiment because money doesn't allure them. Why not simply prove it for free, if that's the case (Although that very claim is itself arguable, many of these people charge extortionate prices for their 'services'). If being aware of this spirituality means that they are completely selfish and indifferent to the suffering of others, then i suppose it's okay to keep it to themselves. If not, share it to the world, help more people learn to heal others. how can you claim to be a morally good person, while keeping potentially mass life saving secrets to yourself? Unthinkable. The claim the previous poster made, of the qi gong master healing late term cancer is especially disgusting. She can cure the worlds biggest killer, cancer, but keeps it to herself. Absolutely immoral and callous.

#92    BetterScience

BetterScience

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:43 PM

Most western skeptics are quite ignorant of eastern culture and the values behind many different practices.

In the same notion that someone keeps something helpful to humanity, is the same manner that the west keeps technology behind closed doors that could help humanity. The rest of the world should be insulted by western skeptics. Especially China.

Western skeptics and mainstream western scientists have yet to realize Western science is partially incorrect in its materialist philosophy. The west will not acknowledge vitalism in the mainstream (which would explain lots of this) because  there's more money, greed, and selfishness in only acknowledging the materialist perspective in science. This is the only problem here for most skeptics and western scientists - you are indeed closed minded to the rest of the world, their culture and science.

This is shameful and reflective of western desperation that I refuse to be a part of. Skeptics relying on materialist science are a laughing stock and backwards to the rest of the developed world. We have to certainly realize that western skeptics are being taken along for a ride by people who stand to gain lots of money from only adhering to the materialist philosophy. Just take a look around at the horribly corrupt pharmaceutical industry and healthcare industry of the west. These guys have enough money to have skeptics on the payroll. HMMMMMMM.

ANYWAYS. I would also like to mention that the ignorance in western based skepticism (you egotistical wads didn't even care to be skeptics from any other scientific perspective) emanates downfalls of empires. This close minded behavior, where you only see things from one ideological perspective is simply inferior. To be quite honest, it's stupid.

ALWAYS remember western science is just a theory, its not a fact. Skeptics, don't act like theories are facts. These things change, and western science is quite dated. If you only see theory from certain ideological perspectives, you're severely limiting your scope of understanding and retarding the human race. This is insulting and by far most skeptics are basing their findings from this materialist perspective.

Plus skeptics come off as pretty racist when it comes to skepticism aimed at other cultures. This is embarrassing to the west; the subconscious racism, the incapability to progress archaic science, the docile acceptance of imposed ideology. This makes the west look weak, stupid, and incapable.   I would watch it, if I were you guys. That's all I came here to say. Goodbye.

Edited by BetterScience, 27 October 2013 - 03:53 PM.

#93    BernieZarsoff

BernieZarsoff

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:10 AM

I have read an enormous number of posts where people claim that John Chang has real powers, that other mystical energies are real ... and the list goes on and on, along with the claims, WHY don't any of these 'powers' ever get tested out in serious, legitimate manners? Why don't these people take James Randi's one million dollars? Why don't these people go to any large well known university, and have their 'powers' tested by reputable scientists? Why don't these people go to large TV networks and put their 'powers' on display to a wider audience? I've been reading about amazing 'powers' for many years, but I've yet to see any of them put through serious testing. I would love for some of these 'powers' to be real, and I would love to have some of them, but all I see is a lot of arguing between skeptics and believers ... with no endgame, no resolution. Isn't it time for some of these claims to be proven or disproven, once and for all?????

#94    Formless Tao

Formless Tao

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:49 AM

View PostBernieZarsoff, on 04 November 2013 - 11:10 AM, said:

I have read an enormous number of posts where people claim that John Chang has real powers, that other mystical energies are real ... and the list goes on and on, along with the claims, WHY don't any of these 'powers' ever get tested out in serious, legitimate manners? Why don't these people take James Randi's one million dollars? Why don't these people go to any large well known university, and have their 'powers' tested by reputable scientists? Why don't these people go to large TV networks and put their 'powers' on display to a wider audience? I've been reading about amazing 'powers' for many years, but I've yet to see any of them put through serious testing. I would love for some of these 'powers' to be real, and I would love to have some of them, but all I see is a lot of arguing between skeptics and believers ... with no endgame, no resolution. Isn't it time for some of these claims to be proven or disproven, once and for all?????

I have come from TheTaoBums forum and registered on this forum just to post this once.

I havent read all the posts here and I wont. I will just answer the last post.

First question John Chang was tested in a serious and legitimate manner, they couldn't explain it.

Second question John Chang was a multimillionaire businessman and doesnt need James Randis money.

Third question John Chang just wants to be left alone by the west.

Fourth question, have you thought of the consequences for the individual who would do this? They would be locked up and treated like a lab rat...yes I know x-men.

Believe me John Chang is no fake, he is real...

The west just does not want to understand the east...

Hahaha,

Timonthy and other skeptics,

Believe what you will, it is up to each individual to search for him/her self to the answers to their questions.

Funny we live in the same place Tim...

Peace

FT

Edited by Formless Tao, 19 May 2014 - 12:29 PM.

#95    Timonthy

Timonthy

Placid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,969 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:08 PM

View PostFormless Tao, on 19 May 2014 - 11:49 AM, said:

I have come from TheTaoBums forum and registered on this forum just to post this once.
Welcome to UM.

I hope you didn't just come here to post on a thread in reply to a user who posted once on 4th November'13 and has not been active since and then leave and expect us to believe you? If you can't argue your claims and just run back to your forum then you really have no place here... I'd love to believe but need more than wild claims with no proof - I think most are the same.

Posted Image

#96    Ryu

Ryu

Born to fail.

• 4,025 posts

• [i]All rivers find their own way to the ocean.[/i] -Unknown

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:23 PM

Please do not pull the old "the west doesn't want to understand us" routine. Garbage is garbage no matter where it comes from
This man has been debunked many times and it would not matter if he was Chinese, Korean, German or American..nonsense is nonsense.

Also, if this Chang guy wanted to be left alone then why did he post videos? I have watched American people perform the same tricks and they were debunked just like Mr. Chang was. Seeing is never synonymous with accepting.

Oh and by the way:

ALWAYS remember western science is just a theory, its not a fact.

Just a reminder, science is a field of study, not a singular theory and while all findings are gradually refined, it DOES study reality and put its results into the light of logic and rationality i.e FACTS

Posted Image

#97    toast

toast

President of the Galaxy

• 4,444 posts

• WARNING!REALITY ADVISORY!
    Posts by this user may contain
    statements that may offend
    publishers of pics/clips of
    supposed UFO/alien sightings.

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:31 PM

Second question John Chang was a multimillionaire businessman and doesnt need James Randis money.
He wouldn`t get the money anyway but the test results would endanger his business model and may reduce
his income much more that the 1M.

No problem, we also still have some Uri Gellers here.

The existence of JC was never taken into question.

“For every moment of triumph, for every instance of beauty, many souls must be trampled.”  - Hunter S. Thompson -
"Very funny, Scotty, now beam down my trousers!" - James T. Kirk -
"I think enormous harm is done by religion – not just in the name of religion, but actually by religion." - Steven Weinberg -  
"I am discounting the reports of UFOs. Why would they appear only to cranks and weirdos?" - Stephen Hawking -

#98    sinewave

sinewave

Majestic 12 Operative

• 6,102 posts

• Belief proves nothing. Show me the science.

Posted 08 June 2014 - 08:52 PM

First question John Chang was tested in a serious and legitimate manner, they couldn't explain it.

Fourth question, have you thought of the consequences for the individual who would do this? They would be locked up and treated like a lab rat...yes I know x-men.

Hahaha,

Believe what you will, it is up to each individual to search for him/her self to the answers to their questions.

Peace

FT

Yes, he wants to be alone so he can run his scam in peace.  He and many others run mystical con games, bilking people out of money in exchange for dubious treatments.  This is especially bad if the person foregoes REAL medical care in lieu of this chicanery.  People like Chang are the lowest form of scum this planet has to offer.

Edited by sinewave, 08 June 2014 - 08:53 PM.

#99    dabuzz

dabuzz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 01:10 AM

You die hard , closed minded "skeptics" are becoming funnier to me everyday.

I used to be more prone to that .. but after actually studying science itself, and going through a very self reflective phase..

I now am in a fortunate position in which i can see clearly.

Quantum physics....:

Every single particle that comprises life on earth and our bodies has the potential to entangle with any other.

With your probable lack of belief in a soul..

You are left with this:

Your will itself is composed and functions through alignments of particles.. not only that .. every single part of you does too... this includes dreams and emotions  ..

to say no to this pushes you to the realm of having to concede to soul like notions.

Every tiny particle has the absolute certain potential to "entangle".

You skeptics are really only expressing your pessimism as to the potential of the human mind and body... you are literally just scoffing..

At this point. With the amazing facts of the particle wave duality, superposition and entanglement being available to the public and validated by the scientific community.. you are blatent igmoramus's. (Some of you)

The fact that your belief itself plays a huge psychological role in you ever finding the meaning of these things for yourselves ..... is universal comedic genius! Lmao

#100    back to earth

back to earth

Government Agent

• 3,895 posts

• Like an apparition in a dream
    I turn and seek the self supreme.

Posted 04 October 2014 - 01:24 AM

Hahaha,

Peace

FT

If any one wants to know ... go to the above referenced taobums site and see what goes on there about the Mo Pie ( / John Chang) debate.

All I will say is ..

My master is more powerful than yours !

Mwa ha ha ha har!

Mwa ha ha ha har!

And if a bird can speak, who once was a dinosaur,
and a dog can dream; should it be implausible
that a man might supervise
the construction of light
https://www.youtube....h?v=RQ1JyLVd4ZU

#101    dabuzz

dabuzz

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 01:31 AM

View Postskepticism1, on 19 September 2013 - 12:16 AM, said:

It is incredibly ignorant to call skeptics close minded. You are the ones who believe in this stuff, you have to prove it. Failure to do so will lead to more mockery. As a skeptic, i am completely open to all logical arguments backed up with evidence. If you fail to provide it however, i'm not interested.

I also find it contemptible to claim these so-called psychics don't want to prove themselves to Mr.Randi's experiment because money doesn't allure them. Why not simply prove it for free, if that's the case (Although that very claim is itself arguable, many of these people charge extortionate prices for their 'services'). If being aware of this spirituality means that they are completely selfish and indifferent to the suffering of others, then i suppose it's okay to keep it to themselves. If not, share it to the world, help more people learn to heal others. how can you claim to be a morally good person, while keeping potentially mass life saving secrets to yourself? Unthinkable. The claim the previous poster made, of the qi gong master healing late term cancer is especially disgusting. She can cure the worlds biggest killer, cancer, but keeps it to herself. Absolutely immoral and callous.

James "the amazing" randi... is in fact the charlatan himself...

there are endless reports of his fixing the tests and results against the people who he lures .
If he feels someone cannot be fixed he simply refuses them.

He is a stage magician (in more ways than one) Not a scientist.

Funnily enough there are free to learn and highly effective self healing practices that are shared online! Doh..

as for cancer.... do you trust your government.. ?

Becsuse early last century the US and practicaly the rest of the world illegalised one of the most effective and safe treatments (the word cure can even be used) for cancer... cannabis.

you do not have a very strong arguement

Edited by dabuzz, 04 October 2014 - 01:43 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users