Jump to content




Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.


- - - - -

Psi Ball trouble...


  • Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#31    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Laurel, MD

Posted 26 January 2008 - 03:32 PM

Hmmm, hwo did this topic go from trying to get help, from debate on whether or not Psi balls exsit, could I appeal to a mod to close this?

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#32    the eternal me

the eternal me

    Remote Viewer

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 502 posts
  • Joined:11 Dec 2007

Posted 27 January 2008 - 10:23 AM

Heartagram3200 on Jan 21 2008, 07:32 PM, said:

Yea, i relized that too, it's good info though, but the tone makes it sound like they talking to idiots or 3 year olds...but a good article none the less...i ended up spending like 1hr and a half reading it...lol


my english teacher summed it up rather nicely years ago.
writ a report like the person reading it has absolutly no clue.
ah the secret to getting good grades in english. ( plus speeling and all the other stuff lol )


#33    Atheist God

Atheist God

    Alien Abducter

  • Member
  • 5,438 posts
  • Joined:10 Jul 2006
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Winnipeg, Canadistan

  • At war with the evil Drug Enforcement Agency for over a decade!

Posted 27 January 2008 - 01:50 PM

Heartagram3200 on Jan 26 2008, 09:32 AM, said:

Hmmm, hwo did this topic go from trying to get help, from debate on whether or not Psi balls exsit, could I appeal to a mod to close this?


Won't happen... If they closed down every thread that ended in debate which most do there would be almost no threads here.

Someone asked about psi balls, someone says they can't be done, then someone says i can make them blah blah blah and so on. This is usually how it works out in the end anyway.

Of course psi-balls don't exist you would have to incredibly naive and just plain dumb to believe it.

Posted Image

A site I write my own articles. sw-gm check em out.

#34    Sporkling

Sporkling

    Poltergeist

  • Closed
  • 2,841 posts
  • Joined:25 Aug 2007

Posted 28 January 2008 - 03:27 PM

Oh heart can ask a mod to come close it for him then the mod will say, "closed at OP's request" or something.


#35    bleedingelite

bleedingelite

    Extraterrestrial Entity

  • Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts
  • Joined:28 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Pittsburgh

Posted 31 January 2008 - 06:52 PM

Tulisin on Jan 25 2008, 01:00 PM, said:

No. If I claim that there are flying pink elephants in my back yard then the burden of proof lies with me. The current standard is that such things do not exist, challenging that requires the challenger to present new evidence, it is not the responsibility of someone else to disprove the claim. To use my initial example, it is my responsibility to provide pictures/video of these animals and submit them to scientific analysis, not someone else's job to come over to see if they're there.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burden_of_proof


The "standard" isn't the same thing as reality. It's the average perception of reality at the moment. It's a form of skeptical hegemony. Personally, I think that "psi balls" exist. Why? Because I can feel them and sense them. Also because they share an incredible resemblance to the chi ball of Tai Chi, an art that has been practiced for many centuries and which is still practiced commonly by many people. Is that proof? No, but it's apparently enough to make my personal standard the view that psi balls do, in fact, exist. So if you're going to make a claim that challenges my standard, that they do not exist, then I will require good evidence on your part to convince me, personally.




#36    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Laurel, MD

Posted 01 February 2008 - 01:19 AM

Yes, skeptics are always saying things aren't rela because there is no concrete eveidence to support their existance, but may I ask you....Where is your concrete evidence to disprove us? There have been no scientific studies thats results disprove the existance of psi balls....Skeptics acuse us of just mindlessly "believing" in something we can't prove, but in the meanwhile they mindlessly disbelive in something they can't disprove.....

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#37    WonderTouched

WonderTouched

    Ectoplasmic Residue

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 133 posts
  • Joined:05 Nov 2007
  • Gender:Female
  • Location:Illinois

  • Imagination is the highest kite one can fly.
    -Lauren Bacall, born 1924

Posted 01 February 2008 - 02:41 AM

Hmmm... I guess you should have worded it differently...

PSI Balls My technique, those who believe what is your technique?
I'm not a skeptic and anything I tell about I say take it or leave it!
I want to discuss it with those who believe what I do and those who don't start your own topic LOL

Their are those who must always rain on your parade.
Why do we have to prove anything? if you don't believe in something don't try it.
Belief is a very strong feeling who's to say what you can accomplish with it.

By the way if I understand correctly psi ball is energy Right ?
If so I have been trying to visualize  this ball of energy held between my hands and I use the energy from the earth up threw my body to form it. Is this the same thing by another name?



#38    Blueguardian

Blueguardian

    Poltergeist

  • Member
  • 2,248 posts
  • Joined:01 Jan 2007
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Australia

Posted 01 February 2008 - 10:43 AM

out of interest and little knowledge of psi balls, is there any photos of them that are thought to be real or videos? i would love to see one, thankyou

Posted Image

(((Just My $00.2 cents)))

#39    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Laurel, MD

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:42 PM

WonderTouched on Jan 31 2008, 09:41 PM, said:

Hmmm... I guess you should have worded it differently...

PSI Balls My technique, those who believe what is your technique?
I'm not a skeptic and anything I tell about I say take it or leave it!
I want to discuss it with those who believe what I do and those who don't start your own topic LOL

Their are those who must always rain on your parade.
Why do we have to prove anything? if you don't believe in something don't try it.
Belief is a very strong feeling who's to say what you can accomplish with it.

By the way if I understand correctly psi ball is energy Right ?
If so I have been trying to visualize  this ball of energy held between my hands and I use the energy from the earth up threw my body to form it. Is this the same thing by another name?



Yes, that is psi energy. What helps me, is I stuck my han din a freezer, and over my stove, to get  an idea of what those tempretures feel like, then I try to replicate that feeling using psi energy. Very easy to do, and you really feel it, not imagination. It's a better way to practice than starting off with the ball firs...You cna also make your psi ball but try to replicate the feeling BETWEEN your hands, not in your hands...

EDIT: And by the way, kudos to your "i try stuff before I say whether or not its real method." Thats what I do, thats how I got into psi, i'm pretty good at it now, I havent tried to make a ball because I've just been manipulating the energy...But yea, the try it first method is what got me into this...tell me how your experiences with psi go!

Edited by Heartagram3200, 02 February 2008 - 03:44 PM.

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#40    godemperorset

godemperorset

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Joined:02 Feb 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Hell

  • Amoung the Fire and the ashes, I will rule.

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:58 PM

Heartagram3200 on Feb 2 2008, 04:42 PM, said:

Yes, that is psi energy. What helps me, is I stuck my han din a freezer, and over my stove, to get  an idea of what those tempretures feel like, then I try to replicate that feeling using psi energy. Very easy to do, and you really feel it, not imagination. It's a better way to practice than starting off with the ball firs...You cna also make your psi ball but try to replicate the feeling BETWEEN your hands, not in your hands...

EDIT: And by the way, kudos to your "i try stuff before I say whether or not its real method." Thats what I do, thats how I got into psi, i'm pretty good at it now, I havent tried to make a ball because I've just been manipulating the energy...But yea, the try it first method is what got me into this...tell me how your experiences with psi go!




Also, you might want to try to visualize the color of the ball in your mind most see white a few like myself see black.  it also helps to use elements, Water, Earth, Wind and Fire.  usually you would use the element that goes with you Zodiac sign once you get the hang of it use one hand (make sure to work both hands or one will be stronger)  and once your get the hang of it pick a reciving and projecting hand.  and here is a site that might help with some technics http://members.fortunecity.com/kisociety/u...iety/index.html


#41    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Laurel, MD

Posted 02 February 2008 - 04:13 PM

godemperorset on Feb 2 2008, 10:58 AM, said:

Also, you might want to try to visualize the color of the ball in your mind most see white a few like myself see black.  it also helps to use elements, Water, Earth, Wind and Fire.  usually you would use the element that goes with you Zodiac sign once you get the hang of it use one hand (make sure to work both hands or one will be stronger)  and once your get the hang of it pick a reciving and projecting hand.  and here is a site that might help with some technics http://members.fortunecity.com/kisociety/u...iety/index.html


how would u find what element you are? I was born june 1st....so whats my zodiac sign(i always forget) and what element am i?


"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#42    Jake13

Jake13

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Joined:22 Aug 2007

Posted 03 February 2008 - 04:57 AM

Blueguardian on Feb 1 2008, 10:43 AM, said:

out of interest and little knowledge of psi balls, is there any photos of them that are thought to be real or videos? i would love to see one, thankyou

Plenty! Since psi-balls are accepted as being heat, some people photograph them with special cameras.
linked-image
^^ Someone attempting to make a psi-ball construct. (A construct is a psi-ball designed to be manipulated. This one was made into a donut shaped one)


#43    pirochaos

pirochaos

    Alien Embryo

  • Member
  • Pip
  • 70 posts
  • Joined:31 Jul 2007

Posted 03 February 2008 - 05:26 AM

Jake13 on Feb 2 2008, 11:57 PM, said:

Plenty! Since psi-balls are accepted as being heat, some people photograph them with special cameras.
linked-image
^^ Someone attempting to make a psi-ball construct. (A construct is a psi-ball designed to be manipulated. This one was made into a donut shaped one)


do u know wat is used to make that photo? i hav been wanting to make one of those cuz i make REALLY strong psi-balls now!

Edited by pirochaos, 03 February 2008 - 05:29 AM.

to learn telekinesis go to tkforums.com

#44    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

    Psychic Spy

  • Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts
  • Joined:13 Jan 2008
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Laurel, MD

Posted 03 February 2008 - 06:41 PM

pirochaos on Feb 3 2008, 12:26 AM, said:

do u know wat is used to make that photo? i hav been wanting to make one of those cuz i make REALLY strong psi-balls now!



Prolly one of the heat seeking cameras...i forget what they called...

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users