Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Telekinesis

• Please log in to reply
275 replies to this topic

#271    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 11:29 PM

Ha, you know what, why the hell am I trying to prove this to you? If a freakin angel of god flew from the sky, and said it was real, you guys would say its a hollogram and the angel was fake, I mean, I'm not gonna convince you, so why try right? See you people in a month with my video

(BTW, 1 month means, a motnh to practice, after a motnh time period the video will be done in 2-3 days)

Have a nice life skeptics *cough* losers *cough*

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#272    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 23 February 2008 - 11:36 PM

Heartagram3200 on Feb 23 2008, 06:29 PM, said:

Ha, you know what, why the hell am I trying to prove this to you? If a freakin angel of god flew from the sky, and said it was real, you guys would say its a hollogram and the angel was fake, I mean, I'm not gonna convince you, so why try right? See you people in a month with my video

(BTW, 1 month means, a motnh to practice, after a motnh time period the video will be done in 2-3 days)

Only time will tell young one.

You still have a lot to learn Heart! Smart remarks like that mean absolutely nothing in regards to the topic at hand.

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#273    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

• At war with the evil Drug Enforcement Agency for over a decade!

Posted 23 February 2008 - 11:47 PM

Heartagram3200 on Feb 23 2008, 05:29 PM, said:

The old BBL exit strategy plus an insult... I have heard this before, I am 99% sure you will not post a video that should have been posted already.

Not all the skeptics here are atheists like me many of them believe in an afterlife and god(s) etc. However if a god did come out of the sky and revealed himself to all of us how could I not believe it? Then again I know this won't happen.

Frankly, I dont have spell check on this forum man...And by calling me a ***** something tells me your bein one too...

This forum has spell check and everyone else uses it... You know the red lines under misspelled words...

Also don't twist my words I never called you anything I just merely said you were ACTING like one... and you were. I was merely just telling it how it is.

Posted Image

A site I write my own articles. sw-gm check em out.

#274    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,318 posts

Posted 23 February 2008 - 11:53 PM

I've tried to use it...Syas I must download it..My dad doesnt like me downloading stuff...

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#275    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

• At war with the evil Drug Enforcement Agency for over a decade!

Posted 24 February 2008 - 12:03 AM

Heartagram3200 on Feb 23 2008, 05:53 PM, said:

I've tried to use it...Syas I must download it..My dad doesnt like me downloading stuff...

I'm pretty sure it's a part of the boards as in you don't have to download it, I never had to download it.

Posted Image

A site I write my own articles. sw-gm check em out.

#276    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,318 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 12:38 AM

Dont believe me it sends me here

http://www.iespell.com/download.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users