Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis

nara

I've got a BIG question... Is it possible to learn Telekinesis? :hmm: I'm tryng to learn other physic powers. Right now I can only subconciously predict the future. ^_^

But I'm not sayin' I'm like, "THE CHOSEN ONE" or something, like... Other people... <_<

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Atheist God

• drakonwick

• Sporkling

• eight bits

they all go hand in hand.

it all boils down to learning self.

clear mind, clear body, clear purpose.

learn how to talk to your guide.

the eternal me Posted Today, 05:43 AM

they all go hand in hand.

it all boils down to learning self.

clear mind, clear body, clear purpose.

learn how to talk to your guide.

Absolutely none of this even makes sense.

"they all go hand in hand." They do?

"clear mind, clear body, clear purpose." Ok meditate! To help you move an object with mere thought. Why?

"learn how to talk to your guide." What guide, and how do you even know if it's a guide in the first place?

Could just be your inner conscious talking to you.

Some of this stuff I read on here is just down right strange! It's interesting though, seeing how people think.

Regards,

Tom

Edited by Vanquish

They do?

yes they do. You need to mediate to move objects.

Ok meditate! To help you move an object with mere thought. Why?

Because you need a lot of concentration to move even a small object.

What guide, and how do you even know if it's a guide in the first place?

Actually guides are commonly called angels. It is believed that one person can have 100 guides following him. Inner conscious or not I don't know. It could be. But people say they have met their guide before. So........

Edited by Electrokinesis is me

They do?

yes they do. You need to mediate to move objects.

What guide, and how do you even know if it's a guide in the first place?

Actually guides are commonly called angels. It is believed that one person can have 100 guides following him. Inner conscious or not I don't know. It could be. But people say they have met their guide before. So........

100 angels must have a boring life if they're following me.

No, what I meant was, why would you want to move an object with just a mere thought to begin with?

I suppose this could be helpful for people that are paralyzed, or have limited mobility!

But, any other way just seems a bit lazy. (If you ask me!)

Regards,

Tom

No, what I meant was, why would you want to move an object with just a mere thought to begin with?

I suppose this could be helpful for people that are paralyzed, or have limited mobility!

Regards,

Tom

That's why even if telekinesis did exist it would be a waste of time.

Exactly.

Regards,

Tom

People want to challenge themselves.

People want to challenge themselves.

And, I am a little lazy. :P Barely, though. If you don't believe in telekinesis, or telepathy, or telephones, or....

The... Teli? Why did youj even post? & please respect other people's opinions, there's not enough love in the world...

And, I am a little lazy. :P Barely, though. If you don't believe in telekinesis, or telepathy, or telephones, or....

The... Teli? Why did youj even post? & please respect other people's opinions, there's not enough love in the world...

I respect other people's opinions! But, that doesn't mean I have to believe the stuff thats being posted in this

section of the forum.

Regards,

Tom

How incredibly shallow. Seeking to develop telekinesis equates to laziness? That's simply an ignorant opinion.

How incredibly shallow. Seeking to develop telekinesis equates to laziness? That's simply an ignorant opinion.

Really? Why thank you!

By the way, calling someone ignorant over another persons opinion on something that has no proof

of existance, really doesn't make you look any better. It really is surprising how people get so offended

over a belief! This seems almost like a religion.

Anyway, I will mind my sarcasm, as it seems to effect people in a negative way.

Regards,

Tom

Of course telekinesis is real. How else do you think those heavy dragons are able to fly?

Of course telekinesis is real. How else do you think those heavy dragons are able to fly?

Well, that certainly explains a lot of things. Especially where we learned how to use this gift!

Almighty dragons taught us.

And here I thought dragons were able to fly due to hollow bones!

Well, that certainly explains a lot of things. Especially where we learned how to use this gift!

Almighty dragons taught us.

And here I thought dragons were able to fly due to hollow bones!

Hey that theory sounds just about as credible as telekinesis itself :lol:

No seeking to develop batshiatkinesis equates to stupidity. It is stupid to seek something that does not exist.

It is quite possible to learn telekinesis. In fact I myself am learning it, and for any sceptics out here I would like them to explain my friends seeing a basketball floating in the air after I lifted it up practicing TK. Please note that they had NO idea I was going to do it and thus couldn't of imagined it out of sheer hope it would move. I am also a natural atmokinetic but thats for another thread.

Sorry that I have to post again but I forgot to say something about TK being "worthless" If any of you have seen the movie The Surge, which while fictional also shows some handy uses of TK.

Geez, the manipulation of mere dice upon a gambling felt would do wonders. Yet others have ridiculed and laughed at the desire to conduct/learn telekinesis. It is to laugh.

It is quite possible to learn telekinesis. In fact I myself am learning it, and for any sceptics out here I would like them to explain my friends seeing a basketball floating in the air after I lifted it up practicing TK. Please note that they had NO idea I was going to do it and thus couldn't of imagined it out of sheer hope it would move. I am also a natural atmokinetic but thats for another thread.

Your a natural liar is what you are...

Why come here and lie to people?... Yet another kid with an IQ smaller then their shoe size post and absolutely ridiculous claim.

No seeking to develop batshiatkinesis equates to stupidity. It is stupid to seek something that does not exist.

Shouldn't one test something before dismissing it?