Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

astral projection help

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#16    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 07:47 PM

Again, so close! It was just like 2 nights ago, cept this time, the vibrations were alot stronger, and it felt like something in my chest/sternum, was being like pushed in and then kinda pulled out...I think thats was prolly my astral body trying to leave my physical, I got really close, but then I got startled and excited by the pulling feeling, as this is the first time i had the pull, so i lost concentartion and it stopped. I tried t again but I guess I fell asleep...Cause I can't remember the second time...But i do know i tried it twice...Yea! Almost there!!!

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#17    softsunshines

softsunshines

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 09:34 PM

hi everyone! i've been trying to project astrally since quite some days now, got interested after reading books from Richard Bach... the teething problems just don't get over with. I tend to fall asleep, and then don't remember the consequences after I wake up. The internet sure has a lot of matter to read from, but the practical inertia doesn't smoothen... So, I want to ask anyone who has experienced such phenomenon, as to how much time does one usually require, before they are actually able to astral project?... and do I need an intensive practice of meditating before I make a succesful attempt?

#18    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• 2,052 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:17 PM

I will be short today:

First time I managed to astral project, was around 4 weeks after daily practices outlined in the book Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce...

That is what got me going... And its an amazing and great book on the subject.

Best of luck all!

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#19    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,318 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 01:44 AM

I have a problem,I experienced the symptoms for 2 nights, but i havent felt the vibrations or the pulling in my chest since...Coul anything cause this? I think I'm too tired but I'm not sure...please help...thnaks!

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#20    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• 2,052 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 03:03 AM

Just keep on trying mate, and try different method if one method do not give any significant results after about 3-4 weeks. Then move on to a new approach, and keep doing so until you start getting something... then stick to what works..

Its as many ways to project as there is people, you can even create your own methods

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#21    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,318 posts

Posted 26 January 2008 - 03:31 PM

darkbreed on Jan 25 2008, 10:03 PM, said:

Just keep on trying mate, and try different method if one method do not give any significant results after about 3-4 weeks. Then move on to a new approach, and keep doing so until you start getting something... then stick to what works..

Its as many ways to project as there is people, you can even create your own methods

It was VERY strong last night....I just now remembered it, must have been in the trance state...Because I remember feeling very strong vibrations last night, but for some reason it felt like a dream, but now that It think about it It really was me....I probably blacked out when my astral body got out, Are there any ways to fix this?

#22    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,318 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:05 AM

any suggestions on how to progress in my astral studies? my brother has a fan on when he goes to sleep, and it distracts me, but he wont lemme tunr it off cause thats how he gets to sleep...so how do i get around this? cause i think this affects me very neggatively whne trying to project...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users