Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Timberlake apology for Janet Jackson boob...

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#46    KayEl

KayEl

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 06 February 2004 - 01:38 AM

Yes, isn't it ironic that religiosos who think nudity is a no-no conveniently  forget the fact that in the Bible, that was how God originally intended for us!  

#47    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 06 February 2004 - 03:20 AM

The war has stolen the stage and these celebrities want it back at any cost.They all just want attention. whistling2.gif  

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation"

Henry David Thoreau...

#48    Evil*THE*VEEID

Evil*THE*VEEID

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 151 posts

• The Core of people's problems lies with other people!!! You must Search for your answers. Life just sucks.

Posted 09 February 2004 - 01:24 AM

oh my, Janet has a new album coming out soon, so that is why she did it. I though Janet's breast was sagging just a little, it looks like a triangle  laugh.gif

I wonder if her album is any good?

The Core of people's problems lies with other people!!! You must Search for your answers. Life just sucks.

Eye for an Eye, my glass eye.

**** Does the color red disturb you?****Does the color green disturb you?****Does the color blue disturb you?

#49    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 09 February 2004 - 10:29 AM

Why not investigate the war.. that is more important than a little boob on tv.

If you ever see a dutch movie, any dutch movie, there are boobs everywhere. Even in kids movies sometimes.. wacko.gif  Not that I mind though  tongue.gif

Odin  

#50    stillcrazy

stillcrazy

Poltergeist

• 2,172 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 04:45 PM

cool.gif  

#51    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

• "Truth will first be ridiculed, then violently opposed, and finally accepted as self-evident" A. Schopenhauer 1788-1860

Posted 09 February 2004 - 05:00 PM

I think Janet Jackson has made a politically charged statement...she is challenging our country's cultural mores and values.One could even say that her kinky ending promotes 'violence against women'.

Henry David Thoreau...

#52    Nxt2Hvn

Nxt2Hvn

Alien Abducter

• 5,082 posts

• 'For we walk by faith, not by sight.' II Corinthians 5:7

Posted 09 February 2004 - 05:11 PM

OH NO!!!!    w00t.gif

Another ..... not another one!!!!   ohmy.gif  blink.gif

Attached Files

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. ~anonymous~

#53    stillcrazy

stillcrazy

Poltergeist

• 2,172 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 05:16 PM

Nxt2Hvn, Your Halo is really slippin' laugh.gif  

#54    Nxt2Hvn

Nxt2Hvn

Alien Abducter

• 5,082 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 05:18 PM

QUOTE (stillcrazy @ Feb 9 2004, 04:16 PM)
Nxt2Hvn, Your Halo is really slippin' laugh.gif

Actually ... this is the clean version I have of this picture... I also have one without a star on the nipple... I added that!!

Who would like to see the raw version of the pic?

I will post it if I don't get in trouble!

whistling2.gif  

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin. ~anonymous~

#55    Xenojjin

Xenojjin

Midnight Shadow

• 2,745 posts

• Ride the Air

Posted 09 February 2004 - 05:20 PM

although many wealthy people seem to have common sense , this equation seems to fit many of our famous celebrities quite well .

Very Rich=Very famous=Very spoiled=Very stupid  

Posted Image

#56    stillcrazy

stillcrazy

Poltergeist

• 2,172 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 05:21 PM

whistling2.gif

#57    Nxt2Hvn

Nxt2Hvn

Alien Abducter

• 5,082 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 05:21 PM

QUOTE (Xenojjin @ Feb 9 2004, 04:20 PM)

Very Rich=Very famous=Very spoiled=Very stupid

I agree.. Just look at Britney's 55 hour wedding!   rolleyes.gif

I might not have fame and wealth like celebrities.. but at least I have my dignity!  thumbsup.gif  

#58    Evil*THE*VEEID

Evil*THE*VEEID

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 151 posts

• The Core of people's problems lies with other people!!! You must Search for your answers. Life just sucks.

Posted 09 February 2004 - 07:24 PM

well, it shows that these women got to do what they got to do
Britney does have a new album out so she married a weirdo ugly guy to get some news. She dumped him for a reason the guy was a loser criminal with a record plus a temper. Britney did not want a re live the Tina Tuner & Ike Tuner wife beater.

Janet has the same thing she is old, she got old sagging boobs and she got to make some money or the record label will fire her. MAN Janet needs new boobs.

The Core of people's problems lies with other people!!! You must Search for your answers. Life just sucks.

**** Does the color red disturb you?****Does the color green disturb you?****Does the color blue disturb you?

#59    Babs

Babs

Alien Abducter

• 4,663 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 08:12 PM

The act in itself is of little consequence; it is the message.

Frankly, if I had done it, I would have shown the nipple. If you're going to do something like that....for 'cryin' out loud... do it!  I thought that, that, was odd. Maybe she had the chrome there so that her boob was visible to the top row. laugh.gif

As I said, the act is of little consequence; these entertainers and actors think they have re-invented the wheel or something.Everybody has a boob and a crotch.

Well, what do you expect from the 'Jackson clan', anyway? The network should have been expecting this...heck, I thought she was going to bring out her brother? wacko.gif  Dysfunctional Janet and her dysfuntional family... I think she even out did her brother.  

She might cost the networks possibly millions of dollars and there are various groups 'out for blood'.The message this sends to women is unfortunate....

...and, what about the poor parents and children in the audience?

Henry David Thoreau...

#60    Evil*THE*VEEID

Evil*THE*VEEID

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 151 posts

Posted 09 February 2004 - 08:19 PM

the message to the children are:

A. if you want to be an entertainer you got to show something or do something nasty.

B. jewelry can be place anywhere.

C. boobs do sag even when they don't have kids

D.   fomer boy band members are desperate.

F. everyone is out of ideas, lets see something else.

laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users