Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Hells Bridge

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    mKladder

mKladder

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:35 PM

Well, I got this book called "Weird Michigan" and it has a ton of stories about Michigan in it.. One of the stories is about this little steel bridge that is placed across this little stream/river. The story behind this bridge is that a man once killed some babies and dropped them in the river where the bridge is now and sometimes at night you can hear or see the babies being dropped into the water. I hope to visit there this summer and maybe find something. Anyone else ever hear of this? Here is a website that has pics of it...

http://www.wmghs.com/investigations/misc/hell/index.html

Edited by mKladder, 22 January 2008 - 10:36 PM.

#2    HollyDolly

HollyDolly

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,365 posts

Posted 24 January 2008 - 03:26 PM

No,but there are several places in the US where a baby or babies die.Ususally the mother either jumps from the bridge with the baby,or has a car crash or horse and buggy accident at the bridge.

#3    ZombieHunter117

ZombieHunter117

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 04:57 AM

Very eerie I think they should destroy the bridge maybe it will allow the souls of the dead killed there to move on.

Live life to the fullest and remeber people have there own code for life respect that

Closest to heaven I will ever be

#4    Stuman

Stuman

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 05:28 AM

ZombieHunter117 on Jun 2 2008, 02:57 PM, said:

Very eerie I think they should destroy the bridge maybe it will allow the souls of the dead killed there to move on.

Very interesting story. They should send someone out to that bridge, set up a video camera with 24hrs worth of video tape to see if he/she can catch anything.
There you go no need to destroy the bridge.

#5    -Jaded.Silhouette-

-Jaded.Silhouette-

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,271 posts

• "...what is truth for us today may be just a stepping stone to a higher understanding that may be given to us tomorrow." -Jwnody

Posted 03 June 2008 - 10:04 PM

I think Hell's Bridge is another one of those things that many places have.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users