Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The magnetic Ouija Board and the Helix Master

UM-Bot

ouija1.jpg
Ken Korczak: In my ongoing 40 years of Ouija Board sessions, I have often tried to push the envelope in my attempts to obtain unique communications from other beings in the universe. One day, I was looking at an old Spider-Man comic book from the late 1960s, and I noticed an ad selling something called “floating magnets.” These were supposedly two powerful magnets that could be positioned with their poles opposite to make one magnet float above the other. It immediately struck me that this would make for an interesting Ouija Board experiment. I thought, “What if I could make a magnetic Ouija Board on which a planchette fixed with magnets could float above the board, rather than slide along its surface?”

It seemed like a simple idea, but it actually took us months to finally construct an Ouija Board configured with “floating magnets.” We first obtained a “sheet magnet” from an industrial supplier, cut it to the size of a normal Ouija Board, covered it with felt cloth, and carefully hand-lettered the alphabet onto the board. We then took a normal planchette and put magnets on its “feet” hoping we could make the pancetta “float” across the surface.

To make a long story short, this was not easy to do. We eventually abandoned the idea of using a sheet magnet for the board itself. Instead, we discovered that there is a metal called bismuth which is know to have diamagnetic properties, which means it always repells instead of attracts magnets. We looked around for a sheet of bismuth without much luck. We finally decided to make our own bismuth sheet out of shotgun shell pellets.

Some shotgun shells use bismuth as shot, rather than lead. Fortunately, bismuth is easily melted. We used a propane torch and an aluminum container. We fashioned a simple mold -- a rectangle about a quarter-inch deep, the same size as a Parker’s Bros. Quija Board, and poured out our molten metal. We covered the bismuth sheet with a sheet of thin, smooth plastic. We then experimented with a wide array of magnets glued to the bottom of the planchette feet -- and to make a long story short -- we eventually made an Ouija Board equipped with a “floating” planchette. When I say “floating” I mean we had a planchette that achieved a weak repellant action against our bismuth Ouija Board -- we could apply our fingers to the planchette and it moved by gliding effortlessly across the board.

Thus armed with our new magnetic “floating” Ouija Board, we were prepared to conduct our first session with our advanced Ouija design. Participating in the session was my A-Team of Brian working the board with me, and the ever lovely Darcy acting as official recorder. Also present at this session were about a half dozen friends who wanted to observe our session. As always, answers received from the Board will be presented in ALL-CAPS.

Session Opening: "We send our greetings out into the vast universe! We seek conversation with highly intelligent beings who would share their knowledge with us!"

(Note: Our magnetic planchette was like driving a Rolls Royce! The planchette moved effortlessly across the bismuth surface -- we felt like we were driving a car with power steering for the first time! But the first entity we contacted was not pleased).

ANSWER: GET OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT!

Question: Who are you?

ANSWER: GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HEAD! GET OUT! GET OUT!

Question: We only seek a conversation. Won’t you speak with us?

ANSWER: OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Question: As you wish We leave you in peace.

(Note: We ended the session there. Whomever or whatever we had contacted obviously did not want our minds in its “head.” We immediately began to wonder if our magnetic board had something to do with this result. We speculated that the magnetic properties we were employing had “turned up the volume” of our minds as we cast them through the board and into the universe. But since we had gone through so much trouble to create our floating Ouija Board, we decided to try another opening.)

Session Opening II: "Greetings to all! We project our minds and seek friendly conversation with any intelligent being who cares to speak with us!"

(Note: Again, our floating planchette sailed across the board with delightfully ease. Soon, the planchette began to spell out words).

ANSWER: COMMUNICATORS! IDENTIFY!

Question: Hello! We call ourselves human beings. We live on a planet we call Earth. We are biological organisms with intelligent minds. Who or what are you?

ANSWER: IDENTIFY BIOLOGICAL ORGANISMS.

Question: Well, we are beings who manifest into what we call material reality. We have bodies that are made up of physical substances, most of which is what we call water, and a variety of other substances, such as carbon and calcium, various minerals and even some heavy metals, such as iron, zinc and copper. It’s all very complex.

ANSWER: COMMUNICATES MATERIAL BODIES. IDENTIFY.

(Note: We assumed that it meant, “How do you communicate with material bodies?).

Question: That’s difficult to explain. But we have something which we call mind -- in a sense, our communication is generated by certain electro-chemical substances in a part of our physical bodies we call the brain, although this is controversial. Some say the brain is a hologram. But, whatever the case, our brains can send out electromagnetic signals or impulses into the universe. In this case, we are using a device we call an Ouija Board to leverage our ability to reach out and speak with other beings who are not oriented in our reality in the same way that we are. Can you tell us how you are manifested in reality?

ANSWER: PLAY THE HELIX. PERCEIVE COMMUNICATION.

(Note: We assumed that this entity meant, “I play the Helix.” One thing you learn about Ouija Board entities is that many of them do not have ego-based consciousness, so they do not use the word “I”).

Question: Fascinating! Can you tell us more about what this helix is?

ANSWER: HELIX INFINITE EXISTENCE. PLAY HELIX RANDOM.

Answer: Interesting. How or where are you positioned relative to the Helix?

ANSWER: PLAY THE HELIX. HOW PLAY THE HELIX?

(Note: We assumed that the entity was asking us how we “play” The Helix).

Question: We are not precisely sure what you mean. But within our physical bodies -- at the base of our material nature -- we have something that is called DNA. We also refer to this as a helix capable of generating infinite complexity. Does this ring a bell with you?

ANSWER: CONSIDER INFORMATION. PLAY THE HELIX. FIND RELEVANCE.

Question: Take your time. Please tell us if you discover relevance.

(Note: We rested a few moments as we gave The Helix time to consider our information and hopefully find relevance. But we again speculated that The Helix was a kind of intelligence that did not have an ego-based consciousness, and only perceived itself as “a being” while it communicated or “played” The Helix. In other words, the communication IS the being -- as the media IS the message. We were only guessing, though. After a 15-minute break, we resumed our communication with The Helix.)

Question: We again seek communication with The Helix. Are you still with us?

ANSWER: I HAVE FOUND YOUR RELEVANCE ON THE HELIX. I WILL NOW COMMUNICATE WITH YOU IN YOUR TERMS. PLEASE TELL ME YOUR NAMES, YOUR LOCATION AND YOUR TIME REFERENCE.

(Note: We were truly astounded by this communication. We found it amazing that The Helix had now adopted a psychological orientation similar to our own -- that is, it began speaking to us in an ego-based way, referring to itself as “I.“ We eagerly told The Helix our first and last names, the name of our Minnesota small town and the year, which was 2003. After which, The Helix responded with an amazing request).

ANSWER: THERE ARE MANY HERE WHO WOULD SPEAK WITH YOU. I WILL CHOOSE ONE AT RANDOM. THERE IS A BEING WHO CALLS ITSELF JALMER KLEGSETH. WILL YOU SPEAK WITH HIM?

(Note: Again, we were extremely surprised. Some of us in the room remembered Jalmer Klegseth. His name is pronounced like “Yalmer”. He was an old guy who had lived in our small town and who had died many years ago. Jalmer worked for the railroad, and for a time served as the manager of the train depot. He was well known to have an extreme drinking problem. We often would see him walking to depot, and even in the morning, he would be visibly drunk).

Question: Yes, we would gladly speak with Jalmer Klegseth. Are you there, Jalmer?

ANSWER: YA, THIS IS JALMER. ARE YOU ONE OF THE BOYS WHOSE DAD OWNED THE GROCERY STORE?

Question: Yes, that’s me, Mr. Klegseth. I must say, this is a very weird situation for us. We know you died many years ago. How did you end up in The Helix?

ANSWER: I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT. I JUST KNOW I’M HERE. EVERYTHING IS PRETTY MUCH THE SAME TO ME -- I SOMETIMES THINK I AM DEAD -- AND NOW YOU SAY THAT I AM.

Question: Yes, and I hope this does not come as a shock to you, but I know that you died many years ago when I was very young. You died in the late 1960s. It is now the year 2003. What do you think about that?

ANSWER: THAT'S STRANGE.

Question: What about your wife, Mrs. Bea Klegseth? She died a number of years after you. Are you with Bea now?

ANSWER: MY WIFE BEA IS HERE BUT HAS VERY LITTLE TO DO WITH ME BECAUSE OF MY DRINKING, I GUESS.

Question: What? You mean you are still drinking now, even when you are dead? How is that possible?

ANSWER: WELL, I DRINK TOO MUCH.

Question: But where are you? What are your physical surroundings like? We just moments ago spoke with a being who identified itself as The Helix. It was this being who located you, also on The Helix.

ANSWER: I DON’T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT. I’M STILL IN MY HOME IN MINNESOTA. BUT IT’S NOT EXACTLY THE SAME. IT’S MOSTLY THE SAME. I STAY DRUNK MOST OF THE TIME.

Question: Why did you want to speak with us?

ANSWER: LET ME TALK TO YOUR DAD.

Question: That would be very difficult. Like you, my dad is dead. He died in 1975. Why do you want to speak with him?

ANSWER: NOTHING YOU KIDS SHOULD KNOW ABOUT. I JUST WANT TO TALK TO HIM. BUT YOU SAY MIKE IS DEAD! THAT’S TOO BAD!

Question: So what? you’re dead. Why would you say it is too bad that my dad is dead?

ANSWER: IT’S JUST THAT I KNEW HIM, AND NOW YOU SAY HE’S DEAD.

Question: But you’re dead! Don’t you find this whole conversation extraordinary?

ANSWER: I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO THINK.

Question: Well, maybe you should ask The Helix to put you in touch with my dad. Can you do that?

ANSWER: I DON’T KNOW WHAT THE HELIX IS.

Question: Jalmer -- you're IN the Helix!!! Anyway, I’m not a kid anymore, and my dad is dead. So why don’t you tell me what you want to speak with my dad about?

ANSWER: I WANT HIM TO LEND ME A BOTTLE.

Question: Well, you would have to ask The Helix to put you into contact with my dad, but I don’t think that would do any good, since my dad is dead and I doubt if you can give you a bottle of whiskey now, or maybe he can, I don't know. But don’t you find what I’m telling you amazing -- that you’ve been dead for more than 40 years, and that I was put in touch with you by an entity that found you in something called The Helix?

ANSWER: I DON’T KNOW ABOUT ALL THAT. I JUST WANT TO GET DRUNK.

Question: Well, you just said that you are getting drunk all the time now. Where are you getting your booze from now?

ANSWER: THERE’S ALWAYS A WAY. BUT I’M BLACKLISTED AT THE LIQUOR STORE NOW. YOUR DAD WOULD GIVE ME A BOTTLE SOMETIMES.

Question: Well, maybe you should just quit drinking and start thinking about the fact that you are dead, and that if you just start paying more attention to your surroundings, you will discover that your entire existence has changed. I mean, you’re not even a living human being anymore. You don’t need to get drunk. In fact, you are probably only imagining that you are getting drunk. I suspect that you are now a set of information encoded on The Helix -- it’s like you are a set of molecules in some kind of massive cosmic DNA strand. You could have a totally different existence if you would wake up to the fact that you are dead. What do you think?

ANSWER: WELL, IF YOU SEE YOU DAD, TELL HIM I WANT TO TALK TO HIM.

(Note: We finally gave up in frustration on Jalmer because he was obviously just an alcoholic ghost, and didn’t care about anything else but his next bottle of booze. So we decided to raise The Helix again).

Question: We now wish to speak with The Helix again. Are you there?

ANSWER: I AM THE HELIX.

Question: Um … we are not sure how to address you. It is always convenient for us to have a proper name for those with whom we speak. What may we call you?

ANSWER: YOU CHOOSE.

Question: We shall call you the Helix Master. Tell us, Helix Master, can you put us in touch with Mrs. Bea Klegseth?

ANSWER: I CAN TRANSLATE THE MRS. BEA KLEGSETH PATTERN, HOWEVER, THE MRS. BEA KLEGSETH PATTER DOES NOT WISH COMMUNICATION.

Question: Okay. Can you tell Mrs. Bea Klegseth that we said hello?

ANSWER: YES.

Question: Thank you. And please tell Mrs. Bea Klegseth that we always used to love her sugar cookies. Now, Helix Master, could you tell us more about The Helix?

ANSWER: THE HELIX IS THE HELIX. ON IT IS ENCODED ALL INFORMATION IN THE UNIVERSE.

Question: It like some kind of gigantic, cosmic DNA strand?

ANSWER: THIS UNDERSTANDING WOULD BE CRUDE.

Question: We were afraid of that. Let is ask you, Helix Master, how did you come to be the Helix Master?

ANSWER: IT IS YOU WHO NAMED ME HELIX MASTER.

Question: Yes, well, but what we mean is, we want to know more about your nature. What are you? What kind of being are you? How do you mediate between us and dead people we know?

ANSWER: I TRANSLATE THE COMMUNICATION PATTERNS ENCODED ON THE HELIX.

(Note: At this point, we had become very exhausted and felt we needed to rest and end the session. Also, we recognized the very typical circular communication bind we often get into with highly advanced beings such as the Helix Master. If you recall our communications with MOMMY, we often get stuck in a kind of informational feedback loop. Thus we ended the session).

Question: We thank you with open hearts for your communications, Helix Master. We now leave you in peace and with our gratitude).

ANSWER: GOOD-BYE.

(Note: This was only our first contact with The Helix Master, and we have had many other conversations with him -- or IT -- in subsequent sessions. I will publish more session with The Helix Master in the future, and I'll post even more Ouija session on my blog).

Ken's blog: http://www.ironghost.wordpress.com

If this is true it could mean several things,

1 alive and dead are not real, but more a state of being so to speak

2 Helix master might be an program, this supports the simulation theory

3 Helix master is in a higher dimension, like our reality is flat, and he is/lives in the "dome" that hangs over the flat reality

4 helix master is an "angel" working in/for a "god" system, wich again may support the simulation theory

it seems to me that we are living in a simulation, Helix master is a monitor playing strands of backed up information (such as persons)

or that we are blind to a higher dimension..

perhaps you can record a session? i feel this is something as much people as possible should know, for i am human it is my nature to live in freedom, knowing you are possibly in a system of some sort is very disturbing

That was a good read. Has a definite Matrix feel to the session. If anything, I've read and heard many Ouija stories and this one is so different. And the touchless Ouija board with an opposing magnetic metal sounds amazing. Is there a photo of the board I wonder? I'll have to go check the link.

i think depite my dislike for ouija boards, due to the face that you can get in some bad trouble if you use one, that its proof enough that we dont actually die, technically we are still alive in some way shape or form otherwise we would be lost from existence almost completly, is it possible that the alcohol was still doing damage to that ghost causing him to lose his mind?

In this day of age I realise that we don't have to believe everything we read, show us in video. Evrything now can be backed up my video footage and shown. I am curious to see the process and the device was like.

Hahah very good. Interesting for sure, I do enjoy a good ouija transcript, quite an adventure! =)

I have an idea... If The Helix really contains all information in the universe(the biblical tree of knowledge?), could you try to obtain information about some advanced technologies?(space propulsion, energy generation, antigravity...)? If it will work it would be great! :tu: ...anyway, great session!

I have an idea... If The Helix really contains all information in the universe(the biblical tree of knowledge?), could you try to obtain information about some advanced technologies?(space propulsion, energy generation, antigravity...)? If it will work it would be great! :tu: ...anyway, great session!

Yes, actually, we asked the Helix Master many such questions as you suggest, and, well .... let's just say the answers we get are very interesting, to say the least. I will post more interesting info gleaned from the Helix sessions in the near future.

Okay, I'll tell you this - my family's scared of Tarot, so imagine how much Ouija Boards scare them. Thus, I was being brought up (and still am) to stay away from them at all costs. Although I'd never really actually use one, despite my curiosity, I do love reading a good transcript. And I'm finding myself really glad that I did read this one.

The Helix is fascinating, to say the absolute very least. It/he/she is quite like 'Mommy' in terms of knowledge, it seems. I'd really love to see some more trascripts with The Helix. Please post them soon! :yes:

Oh, and I think the idea of a floating magnet Ouija Bourd is genius, good on you for that one.

Ken / Iron,

That was an awesome and amazing read ... opened new vistas of the "Here / Now" vs. "After - Life" reality for me.

I have almost always had positive experiences with the Ouija Board, but tended to lose interest as I grew older, that is until I read a couple of your articles. The Ouija Board is not a toy in my opinion and adults should be present when the board is in use. When I was younger, I would get many entities that would simply say anything to enable them to keep me in session with them. I had to learn to take most of what was said with a 'grain of salt'. I would presume that these were mostly Earth - bound entities, ( those of a religious nature, would call them "otherwise") my partner and I were encountering and nothing of the highly advanced sort, you mention in your articles.

I have a specific question for you ... how does one contact an entity from the distant past? Your sessions, the couple I have read thus far, infer an advanced, futuristic reality, (except for the Caveman reference, in the one article I read), which also refered to a futuristic "Mommy" entity / essence. What if one wished to contact someone (entity) who once actually lived, upon the Earth, say 2,500 years ago? Can one ask for a specific "Soul" or "Essence" by Name?

How would one go about contacting a specific individual, from the very distant past? I know that "time" is panaramic in the cosmos, so that being the case, would it be possible to target a specific individual, from a specific time - period?

Any suggestions and/or guidance, would be greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Ken / Iron,

That was an awesome and amazing read ... opened new vistas of the "Here / Now" vs. "After - Life" reality for me.

I have almost always had positive experiences with the Ouija Board, but tended to lose interest as I grew older, that is until I read a couple of your articles. The Ouija Board is not a toy in my opinion and adults should be present when the board is in use. When I was younger, I would get many entities that would simply say anything to enable them to keep me in session with them. I had to learn to take most of what was said with a 'grain of salt'. I would presume that these were mostly Earth - bound entities, ( those of a religious nature, would call them "otherwise") my partner and I were encountering and nothing of the highly advanced sort, you mention in your articles.

I have a specific question for you ... how does one contact an entity from the distant past? Your sessions, the couple I have read thus far, infer an advanced, futuristic reality, (except for the Caveman reference, in the one article I read), which also refered to a futuristic "Mommy" entity / essence. What if one wished to contact someone (entity) who once actually lived, upon the Earth, say 2,500 years ago? Can one ask for a specific "Soul" or "Essence" by Name?

How would one go about contacting a specific individual, from the very distant past? I know that "time" is panaramic in the cosmos, so that being the case, would it be possible to target a specific individual, from a specific time - period?

Any suggestions and/or guidance, would be greatly welcomed and appreciated.

Hi Josiah:

Thank you so much for your kind words.

The answer to your questions is actually somewhat complex. The short answer is, yes, theoretically you can speak a specific individual, and you might also speak with a specific individual who lived 2,500 years ago -- but having said that, there are many problematic issues to deal with.

First of all, the concept of time we work with here in our reality is basically an illusion. The objective reality of what time is is actually far more complex than we can comprehend in our three-dimensional existence. Actually, we use basically four dimensions to inform our reality if you include the way we model space/time. The trouble is, though, there are many more dimensions of existence which we cannot "see" or comprehend. Think of a two-dimensional creature living in "Flatland" where there is no "up" or "down." It is almost impossible to describe to a Flatlander the quality of what "up" and "down" is like. They just have no way to get a handle on it.

In the same fashion, we are often communicating with entities that have command of higher levels of dimension than we have -- this is why many of the things that very advanced beings such as MOMMY and the being we called the Helix Master are so frustrating to communicate with -- because we simply cannot understand much of what they are talking about or where they are coming from because they have access to many more dimensions of reality tan we have.

Some entities, such as MOMMY, realize this, so they talk to us like we are helpless little children. I think that's part of why MOMMY reveals herself to us as MOMMY -- she is a brilliant entity who takes into account our limitations, speaks to us in terms we can understand, but also tried to challenge us to think outside of our boxes, so to speak.

Here's the thing about speaking to a specific person who lived 2,500 years ago: In our terms, that person would be "dead" and may or may not exist in the distant past. But here again, we are framing the question based on our incorrect model of time -- so already we have a problem.

It is helpful when speaking with Ouija entities to put your personal psychological frame of reference into the mode of viewing time as constantly exploding from the present -- that is, the past and present are enfolded within the NOW. But you have to not just undertsand this intelectually, but sort of "live" it or "feel" it, if you know what I mean.

But still -- there is an even greater problem when contacting a specific person from the past: The thing is, who and what we think we are when we are alive is not the real "person" that we are. We have an illusary concept based strongly on a very hardened ego -- think of the ego as a very narrow band of light within a very broad spectrum of light. For example, let's say a person thinks he is the color red -- but he is actually all the colors of the rainbow and even the bands of light that are nonvisibile, such as infrared, and so on. But Mr. Red puts all of this thought and energy into being "red" and even refuses to acknowledge that he is orange and green, etc.

But then when Mr. Red dies is is suddenly released from his physical body -- without the physical body he first loses all his normal reference points based on three-dimensional reality -- although he may try to maintain these illusions psychologicaly with his mind. Well -- whatever -- the thing is, that when most people die, they find out not so much who they really are but perhaps more importantly, they find out WHAT they are.

What they are still includes the original person that they were -- but they now realize that this personality they rode around in on earth was only a very narrow band of their total existence, so after they are released from the bonds of physical reality and space/time, they see how ridiculous everything was, and start modeling their reality is a completely different way.

So -- when many people attempt to speak with a specific person who is now "dead" in our terms and time reference, they are assuming that the person somehow went into the "after-realms" with the same ego-construct they had while they were here -- most people and most entities do not do that, and think it is ridiculous to do that -- a "dead person" must be willing to stuff himself or herself down into a very narrow box of reality and focus from that very narrow ego-band to speak with you as the person that they once thought they were.

Having said all this, we have certainly spoken many times with "dead people" such as Mr. Klegseth or Mr. Witzman who still seem to be who they were when they were alive -- but there is much more to those stories, which I won't get into right here because this is already getting quite long ... even though I am leaving out a lot of other things by way of explanation of the whole deal ...

Anyway -- yes, you can theoreticaly talk to a specific person who is long dead -- but there are many problems to work out if you are going to do that successfully, and even then, the meaning of it all will be very problematic.

Edited by IronGhost

Amazing...this session was trully an inspiration to those who have never used this or others...One thing that comes to my mind every time that I read this (I re-read it twice) Is that I wonder if the magnetics in the construction of the device had anything to do on how the Helix Master sounded so machine-like....

i really enjoyed reading ur whole experience

it sounds really interesting...how often do you play with

the Ouija board?

i really enjoyed reading ur whole experience

it sounds really interesting...how often do you play with

the Ouija board?

Ha! Thank you for your comment -- it gave me a laugh when you chose the word "play". But, why not? -- it's more than appropriate.

I have been "playing" with the Ouija Board for 40 years. I have conducted thousands of session, resulting in more than a million words of documentation.

I wonder if the magnetics in the construction of the device had anything to do on how the Helix Master sounded so machine-like....

I don't think so, my friend

Dear ~ Ken / Iron,

The information and guidance you offered, was stunningly accurate and instructional. I understood every word and concept, of every sentence of every paragraph ... which you painstakingly took the effort to answer with depth, clarity and a level of detail, which exceeded my expectations.

I thank you for this, Sir ... and for sharing a very personal segment of your past, present, and hopefully on - going future experiences, into a "non - physical dimensional / reality" which could aptly be termed:

"An appointment to keep ~ In the Twilite Zone". Rod Serling

Respectfully,

Josiah Winslow

********************************************************************************

Hi Josiah:

Thank you so much for your kind words.

The answer to your questions is actually somewhat complex. The short answer is, yes, theoretically you can speak a specific individual, and you might also speak with a specific individual who lived 2,500 years ago -- but having said that, there are many problematic issues to deal with.

First of all, the concept of time we work with here in our reality is basically an illusion. The objective reality of what time is is actually far more complex than we can comprehend in our three-dimensional existence. Actually, we use basically four dimensions to inform our reality if you include the way we model space/time. The trouble is, though, there are many more dimensions of existence which we cannot "see" or comprehend. Think of a two-dimensional creature living in "Flatland" where there is no "up" or "down." It is almost impossible to describe to a Flatlander the quality of what "up" and "down" is like. They just have no way to get a handle on it.

In the same fashion, we are often communicating with entities that have command of higher levels of dimension than we have -- this is why many of the things that very advanced beings such as MOMMY and the being we called the Helix Master are so frustrating to communicate with -- because we simply cannot understand much of what they are talking about or where they are coming from because they have access to many more dimensions of reality tan we have.

Some entities, such as MOMMY, realize this, so they talk to us like we are helpless little children. I think that's part of why MOMMY reveals herself to us as MOMMY -- she is a brilliant entity who takes into account our limitations, speaks to us in terms we can understand, but also tried to challenge us to think outside of our boxes, so to speak.

Here's the thing about speaking to a specific person who lived 2,500 years ago: In our terms, that person would be "dead" and may or may not exist in the distant past. But here again, we are framing the question based on our incorrect model of time -- so already we have a problem.

It is helpful when speaking with Ouija entities to put your personal psychological frame of reference into the mode of viewing time as constantly exploding from the present -- that is, the past and present are enfolded within the NOW. But you have to not just undertsand this intelectually, but sort of "live" it or "feel" it, if you know what I mean.

But still -- there is an even greater problem when contacting a specific person from the past: The thing is, who and what we think we are when we are alive is not the real "person" that we are. We have an illusary concept based strongly on a very hardened ego -- think of the ego as a very narrow band of light within a very broad spectrum of light. For example, let's say a person thinks he is the color red -- but he is actually all the colors of the rainbow and even the bands of light that are nonvisibile, such as infrared, and so on. But Mr. Red puts all of this thought and energy into being "red" and even refuses to acknowledge that he is orange and green, etc.

But then when Mr. Red dies is is suddenly released from his physical body -- without the physical body he first loses all his normal reference points based on three-dimensional reality -- although he may try to maintain these illusions psychologicaly with his mind. Well -- whatever -- the thing is, that when most people die, they find out not so much who they really are but perhaps more importantly, they find out WHAT they are.

What they are still includes the original person that they were -- but they now realize that this personality they rode around in on earth was only a very narrow band of their total existence, so after they are released from the bonds of physical reality and space/time, they see how ridiculous everything was, and start modeling their reality is a completely different way.

So -- when many people attempt to speak with a specific person who is now "dead" in our terms and time reference, they are assuming that the person somehow went into the "after-realms" with the same ego-construct they had while they were here -- most people and most entities do not do that, and think it is ridiculous to do that -- a "dead person" must be willing to stuff himself or herself down into a very narrow box of reality and focus from that very narrow ego-band to speak with you as the person that they once thought they were.

Having said all this, we have certainly spoken many times with "dead people" such as Mr. Klegseth or Mr. Witzman who still seem to be who they were when they were alive -- but there is much more to those stories, which I won't get into right here because this is already getting quite long ... even though I am leaving out a lot of other things by way of explanation of the whole deal ...

Anyway -- yes, you can theoreticaly talk to a specific person who is long dead -- but there are many problems to work out if you are going to do that successfully, and even then, the meaning of it all will be very problematic.

Ha! Thank you for your comment -- it gave me a laugh when you chose the word "play". But, why not? -- it's more than appropriate.

I have been "playing" with the Ouija Board for 40 years. I have conducted thousands of session, resulting in more than a million words of documentation.

oh sorry..."use" the Ouija board....

wow thats a long time...thanks for

answering. =]

xoxo,

Paola<3

• 1 month later...

Question: Um … we are not sure how to address you. It is always convenient for us to have a proper name for those with whom we speak. What may we call you?

NICE READ BUT I DON'T BELIEVE IT. YOU JUST SUMMONED THE HELIX, IT ANSWERS AND THEN YOUR NOT SURE HOW TO ADDRESS IT??? ILLOGICAL!

NICE TWIST ON THE MATRIX, BUT YOU SHOULD TAPE IT AND POST THAT. I DO LIKE THE IDEA OF A MAGNETIC BOARD AND WAS

WONDERING WHAT THE TOTAL COST WAS AND IF YOU HAVE PATENTED IT?

NICE READ BUT I DON'T BELIEVE IT. YOU JUST SUMMONED THE HELIX, IT ANSWERS AND THEN YOUR NOT SURE HOW TO ADDRESS IT??? ILLOGICAL!

NICE TWIST ON THE MATRIX, BUT YOU SHOULD TAPE IT AND POST THAT. I DO LIKE THE IDEA OF A MAGNETIC BOARD AND WAS

WONDERING WHAT THE TOTAL COST WAS AND IF YOU HAVE PATENTED IT?

Thanks for your comments, wilkenator.

I don't see anything illogical here whatsoever. It's true that we summoned the Helix -- and that it identified itself as the Helix -- however, we simply wanted to know if the entity we were speaking to had a more individual name or idenity over and above that of it's i"over dentity" as the Helix. Thus, we chose to call the enity "The Helix Master."

It's true that the Matrix is is probably in my Top 3 favorite movies of all time -- but if I'm not mistaken, this session was recorded before the first Matrix movie came out -- I'll go check on that.

Thanks again for reading!

• 2 weeks later...

AWSOME!!!!