Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Keep waking up at 5:55 am in the morning...

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#16    jelly metal

jelly metal

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 272 posts

• love is not a cage
    it is a place in which you are free....

Posted 01 February 2008 - 06:27 AM

there is a book called angel numbers by doreen virtue which explains alot of the meanings behind numbers we see that seem to mean something. this should help

you cant understand until you realise you dont get it........

#17    Guyver

Guyver

Poltergeist

• 3,242 posts

• Then I saw that wisdom excels folly as light excels darkness.
    Ecclesiastes

Posted 07 February 2008 - 04:15 AM

I know 666 means the devils number in the bible.. So what's 555??

Maybe is the devil "lite."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
- Aristotle

#18    Admiral Danger

Admiral Danger

Thats what she said

• 5,176 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 07:56 PM

if i were you id look out for the date 5/5/05 like on the past comment about the film "the number 23" it could be linked with something thats gonna happen in the future or its spiritualy linked im not sure there could be many reasons but when she-ra said dont watch it would explain a bit more about it if you did watch it just look out for any numbers, names, words that is associated with 555 you should watch "the number 23" it would explain a lot more about what im talking about

thats a very interesting story about the shark and how it tried to eat you, but it still doesnt answer my question.  where the hell is my sandwitch!?

#19    slicky010

slicky010

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:05 PM

Marcus, on 31 January 2008 - 03:32 AM, said:

I'm getting a little freaked out because I feel like I'm getting a message of some sort. At first for the last couple of days I've been shrugging them off but it's getting a little hard to ignore. Every night for the past 5 days I've been waking up at 5:55 am in the morning. There's an alarm clock right the by my bed and when I wake up.. it Blasts 5:55 am. Keep in mind I have no alarm clock set or anything. So I keep seeing this triple digit number everywhere and it's driving me crazy. First I was seeing 11:11 a lot but it has moved to other numbers but it's 555 everywhere.Today I was at the bus stop waiting for the bus to come and a car pulls up next to me. It's a female asking me for directions on how to get to a certain area in town. After we finish talking.. she pulls off and the license plate number has 555 on it again. A couple of days ago I was walking home and I found five dollars and 55 cent on the ground.  If you look at it like this it's $5.55.
There's other incidence but I think you're getting my point. What is happening because I feel like it's not a coincidence and it's driving me crazy. I know 666 means the devils number in the bible.. So what's 555??

#20    slicky010

slicky010

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 11:14 PM

freaks me out also. ive had the same thing too. 5:55 in the a.m.for at least two years. weird isnt it? maybe we should play 555 on the pick three in the state lotto. i just thought of that. think i will try next time i wake up at 5:55.  p.s.  i didnt think i would get anything when i googled waking up at 5:55. makes u think

#21    Nik Xues

Nik Xues

The Still Wanderer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 04:22 AM

slicky010, on 13 September 2009 - 11:14 PM, said:

freaks me out also. ive had the same thing too. 5:55 in the a.m.for at least two years. weird isnt it? maybe we should play 555 on the pick three in the state lotto. i just thought of that. think i will try next time i wake up at 5:55.  p.s.  i didnt think i would get anything when i googled waking up at 5:55. makes u think

Not abnormal in fact at one time thats when id wake up exactly on the dot.
Strange how id wake 5 min before the alarm went off, but the fact is i mentally wanted to be up at this time so the body made it happen. As of now i have no reason to be up and i find myself impossible to stir.

What is happening to you is simply put an indirect desire. Because you are obsessing over the number it becomes important and so your body simply marks that as the time to wake.

On top of that when you are preoccupied by something you notice it more.

True Scientists consider all possibilities until they have evidence stating otherwise.
the others are idiots simply waiting for proof of existence.

#22    Universal Sight

Universal Sight

Psychic Spy

• 1,041 posts

• Nature doesnt have a language.... but its talking to us all the time

Posted 14 September 2009 - 05:26 AM

i remember seeing something about how 555 was significant to the freemasons. The washington monument i believe is 555ft tall, which was built by them.

All coincidence for you im sure.  

i had a birthday on 5-5-05 ....  wish i could remember if it weas a good day/year or not to help you out. Still here, so i wouldnt put too much thought into it. Although i can see how it can kinda freak you out though.

Edited by Universal Sight, 14 September 2009 - 05:30 AM.

Stanton Friedman- "But absence of evidence is not evidence for the absence of evidence. <--- WHAT?!

#23    .i.

.i.

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 03:50 PM

Maybe your mind is tuning in to that number. :wacko:

Posted Image

#24    behaviour???

behaviour???

Saru's Slave

• 6,763 posts

• Its is when aspirations come in toe with destiny, are great men manifested

Posted 14 September 2009 - 05:10 PM

That just your biological clock is set to that timing and is very normal however it will change in due time...Here there is not significance to the number 555 as you are speculating :tu:
Thanks
B???

Posted Image

#25    jay123

jay123

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 392 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 09:00 PM

behaviour???, on 14 September 2009 - 05:10 PM, said:

That just your biological clock is set to that timing and is very normal however it will change in due time...Here there is not significance to the number 555 as you are speculating :tu:
Thanks
B???

I agree with behavior.

There was a time when i woke up at 8:50 for a month straight. I don't no why. My body just decided that was a good time i guess :blink:

It's like the elders told me, no one person can do everything, but everyone can do something.~ Immortal technique & Akir.

#26    Unusual_Rex

Unusual_Rex

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 September 2009 - 03:44 PM

I haven't read all this topic yet but I use to automatically wake up at I think 7:20 for school (or like the same time everyday). Even without my alarm clock. It's nothing weird, your brain is MUCH more powerful than you think hahaha. Your body almost sets up a clock in itself.

Also when you notice things a few times, I'm sure subconsciously your brain is looking for 555.

#27    Twisted_Dragon

Twisted_Dragon

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 87 posts

• "Paradise. He's building a paradise. And I'm playing the part of the Serpent?"

Posted 16 September 2009 - 04:57 AM

youcan, on 01 February 2008 - 04:56 AM, said:

It's because your just looking for 5:55 mate. It's like you buy a new car, and it's black. Suddenly everywhere you go everyones got your car, even though you'd never seen it before. It's not that everyones just suddenly got that car two, it's just simply you looking out for it.

This person beat me to it. It's probably just a coincidence. You noticed it a few times, then you just began to look for it. Considering that it's happened before with another number, I'd put even less heed into it. You say that you see it on a clock, on license plates, and as a total at a store. Well, comparatively, how many times did you look at the clock, see a license plate, and buy groceries when the results was not some variant of 555? It's probably just your mind looking for a pattern, and if you keep dwelling on it, it will probably persist.

Edited by Twisted_Dragon, 16 September 2009 - 04:58 AM.

Posted Image

#28    Sir_Quack_The_Wack

Sir_Quack_The_Wack

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

• ... Hot ... DAMN ... TAMALE ...

Posted 16 September 2009 - 08:07 AM

Just be glad you are not waking up at 6:66 AM...oh...wait.

"From atop these pyramids, forty centuries look down upon you." -- Napoleon Bonaparte to his soldiers before the Battle of Giza, 1798

#29    Gravitorbox

Gravitorbox

Psychic Spy

• 1,558 posts

Posted 21 September 2009 - 02:42 AM

I sometimes see 79 a lot...however, it's mainly due to it having some weird significance with me, 79 that is. So I'll be more likely to notice it.

For you...though, inexplicable. I really don't know what to say.

"Everything we did was criticized. For about thirty years we lived with the world against us, accusing us of things we didn't do!"

- Ian Douglas Smith

#30    tmonk

tmonk

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 September 2009 - 03:34 AM

since school started and i've moved back into a dorm, i've woken up every morning at 5:06 am. i thought maybe the heat or a/c turned on at this time and my body noticed it, but i've eliminated that explanation. i'm not sure what else it could be. kinda freaks me out

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users