Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Dream interpretation help

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    Spiro

Spiro

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 03:34 PM

Hi guys,

It's weird, in all my dreams, ALL of them, I am never able to run. It feels like im stuck and that my feet are heavy. What does this mean?

#2    Nile_Shaman

Nile_Shaman

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 995 posts

• "Let your love in God, your faith, and grace take you into these places." -Shankpin

Posted 01 February 2008 - 04:29 PM

I went through a phase of dreaming that this dark man was chasing me and I'd scream for help but no sound ever came out.

I realized later that it was my subconcious expressing my sense that nobody heard me, I felt ignored or brushed off during that period of my life (I was a child when this was going on).

So, if your dreams were my dreams, I'd say I was feeling exactly as you do in the dream, that you can't move or feel powerless to do so. However, this is something you need to analyze within your own head, as to how you feel about your life and what it is that is holding you down and then determine what is best to do about it.

JMO,
NS

I wasted some time, seeking the meaning of life, but thankfully learned before dying that Life IS the meaning for it all. Now, I just enjoy the heck out of every day. -Nile Shaman

#3    truethat

truethat

Majestic 12 Operative

• Banned
  • 5,776 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 04:34 PM

http://spirita.blogspot.com/

#4    Spiro

Spiro

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 9 posts