Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Pyramids and ancient mysteries

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1    UM-Bot

UM-Bot

News, media and articles

• News Writer
  • 6,196 posts

• Beep Boop

Posted 03 February 2008 - 11:21 AM

Pyramids and ancient mysteries

news icon
Click here to watch video - 03:32

Pyramids and the ancient mysteries of the world.

This is an official comment thread for a main site news story, article or video.
Please keep comments civil and on topic.
Thank you.

#2    Twin Peaks

Twin Peaks

Poltergeist

• 2,946 posts

• I have no idea where this will lead us. But I have a definite feeling it will be a place both wonderful and strange.

Posted 03 February 2008 - 10:41 PM

Great Video. I have encountered many here at UM who say this stuff isnt true. Yes it is true. There are mysteries about our ancient past that we do  not know about.

Posted Image

#3    SameerPrehistorica

SameerPrehistorica

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 695 posts

• !! NO SPECIES LASTS FOREVER !!

Posted 06 February 2008 - 12:07 AM

nice video.........

Posted Image

#4    MetalGearHunter

MetalGearHunter

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:12 PM

In that video it asked where did all the ancients knowledge go. Well I believe it's still here. In fact I believe the bible is actually one of the most important pieces of the puzzle. But why then do we still not understand? I believe 1 of two things happened. 1 the simple way to describe why the we don't understand is the ancient knowledge is poorly translated and deciphered. Or 2 which is troubling, someone understood the magnitude of this knowledge, perhaps something leading to our doomsday, or just perhaps something that would take away from what was controlled. In other words, the knowledge is kept secret to keep us ignorant of our past and probably our future, why do this? Lets say there is a ruler, born into royalty, or elected via governmental system, now what if there was a document that said  that the rightful ruler was someone else? Would he acknowledge this and step down? or would his own greed keep the knowledge for himself?

Catholics strongly believe Jesus was the Saviour, their whole religion is formed around this. (all Christian religious factions do) The head of this faction, The Pope. Now the Roman Catholic army listened to the pope first, emperor later. Just look at the crusades, with the exception of the sixth, all those men followed The Popes orders, yet failed time and time again. That just shows you how much influence the The Pope has\had.The Pope is supposedly the middle man between us and Jesus. Now what if there was a certain document that said that Jesus actually had children? That would mean  to the church that everything they preached, all their power would be moot. People would rebel against them. And what better way to control a rebellion then by with holding information from them, by brain washing them to think the way you want them to think.

What's so troubling about this, is if you take a step back from your ordinary routine, just observe Television, read newspapers, listen to the radio, watch people in public, what do you see? A brainwashed, controlled, environment. We're basically pets. You go to school to be taught knowledge, but not to think or question it. We're told to think that stories of outlandish claims are myths and legends.And anyone who claims otherwise are ridiculed, that's what we're taught though! We can't help it, we were taught to fear knowledge that is not our own.

The human being has unlimited potential, the fact that we evolved from a simple primate proves this. But why is that we suddenly stopped evolving? Why did we all stop thinking individually? Why do we let other dictate our opinions, lifestyles, and our FUTURE? The ancients had this power to do incredible things, like building the pyramids, but how, and why? We may never know unless someone, or something lets the public know the real truth.

Edited by MetalGearHunter, 12 March 2008 - 06:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users