Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Possibility of Osama having nukes is going mainstr

DreamRebel

I am sure that if the terrorists do have nukes it will be very apparent soon enough. That is an unpleasant thought.

Hmmmmmmmmm

Who'd ever thunk it?! Nukes and terrorists? That is obviously a blatent

lie put out by the Bush WhiteHouse! blink.gif

grin2.gif

Ex-Soviet scientists are going to work for the highest bidder now days, theirs the knowledge, you only need someone with conventional bomb making expertise and nuclear material to make a dirty bomb. If they could get all that it is a pretty scary thought.

• Like 1

I agree (shock) with the previous comments. wacko.gif

I think that if he doesn't already have nuke capabilities he soon will have; the former Soviet Union has a lot of unemployed scientists kicking their heals around and looking for some readies.

The problem old binny boy would have would be deploying them; he certainly insn't short of the cash to get hold of some kind of missile, but it's not the kind of thing you could smuggle under your Burkha.

Of course there is the use of "dirty" bombs, but, although this would pose some danger, they have been proven to be pretty ineffective. That said, it would still be a nightmare, although not on the scale of a missile deployed nuke attack.

Sleep well kids!! w00t.gif

Ex-Soviet scientists are going to work for the highest bidder now days, theirs the knowledge, you only need someone with conventional bomb making expertise and nuclear material to make a dirty bomb. If they could get all that it is a pretty scary thought.

Ahh yes and my home nation sells them the uranium they need to make there bombs .

How many people here know anything about Osama's war techniques other than Sept 11 that is .

If you don't here is a simplified rundown , he attacks a nation or a people not at its millitary strategic points but at it's heart . He takes away your faith by removing those things that appear to be important to you . Which is why he attacked the world trade center /the twin towers . With the Buddhists in Afganistan he took away thier temples and blew up thier shrines , he sees financially based buildings as the shrines of the American people .

Wether he has Nuclear weopans or not his tactics are still new ground for us . It's anyones guess where the next target will be . If he has nukes he may even take out a country like New zealand to get his point across . Heaven forbid he ever does .

Personally I think our problems may actually be better addressed using reason rather than force . The U.N.'s way of doing things may have been a longer process but it was less likely to stir up new feelings of hatred amonsst the people we call terrorists . We have an incredibly volitile situation on our hands and I don't believe we should be provoking rattle snakes .

Personally I think our problems may actually be better addressed using reason rather than force . The U.N.'s way of doing things may have been a longer process but it was less likely to stir up new feelings of hatred amonsst the people we call terrorists . We have an incredibly volitile situation on our hands and I don't believe we should be provoking rattle snakes .

I agree Kismit, the best way to attack them is throuh their wallet; chasing down the bank accounts and freezing them would certainly restrict their abilities.

At one time this was al qaeda's foused strategy, attack an enemy at its' very core, the things it holds dear (the twin towers, buddist temples). However a more broad strategy seems to now be employed where al qaeda attacks smaller seemingly random targets in nations with a healthy relationship with the US, housing complexes in Riyadh a car bombing, both aimed mainly at Arabs to try and destabalise the Saudi Arabian government (already subject to scrutiny from it's own people regarding their relashionship with the US.), with the aim of removing middle east support for the US (a vital requirement) while still planning to stage attacks with massive losses for the US.

The smaller seemingly random attacks may be considered a sign that al qaeda is learning to operate as a more decentalised group, making intelligence extremely difficult to find and confirm, while one independant cell stages car bombings another may be planning Chemical, Biological or even Nuclear attacks.

All just theory but if anyone truely knew terrorist strategy, we would be a hell of a lot less worried about it than we are as our strategist could come up with far more in the way of defence.

One thing that I don't think most people realilize is that a missle is a very uneffecient terrorist weapon. Even if it is a Nuke. It make much more sense to float it into New York as cargo aboard a boat; or To Chicago by train. In fact the most dangerous ways of commiting terrorist acts are to make the act look normal at the time.

How do you mean?

The best a terrorist can ever hope for is to create confusion, panic, fear and human loss. However a nuclear device is employed it will give them this!

I personally think chemical and biological means would be more efficent creat a colourless odourless gas and deploy it, people really will not know what hit them until it is too late. Although Sarin has been used to little effect in airborne form by terrorists they could still use old fashioned chem/bio weapons. Mustard gas created absolute mayhem when first used during WWI, the soldiers didnt know what to think.

Although a dirty bomb will not give as much immediate damage as a military grade nuke. It would destroy crops, make places uninhabitable, cause many losses after the event, birth defects and cancers would at least double.

I mean that there are better ways of delievering weapons of mass destruction then by plan or missle. I would expect that a terrorist organization would try to get their paws on a Nuke soon if for no other reason but the destructive power.

I agree!

It would probably be too risky to try with a plane after 9/11 and a missile wouldnt be upto military grade and could probably be countered.

The USSR allegedly had a nuclear device that could be carried in a briefcase and had the power to obliterate several blocks at least, I dont know whether they ever made it but it was in the design stage at least, with that they could go almost wherever they wished and look no more suspicious than any office worker.

Yeah, it will probably be something like that with soft targets in the states....they can't do anything big right now.I think the only way to deal with terrrorists is with force. ph34r.gif

This threat is real, and I have been

trying to expose it forever now.

I believe the threat is real and more

imminent than anyone would like to

believe, I posted what I think the

plan is and why I believe it will

happen in a thread called World Power

in the group World of the bizzar'

I could be wrong but I believe I have

had several premonitions... and what I

have seen so far is being confirmed

in many ways every day.

Only time will tell... the reality is

that most people choose to be oblivous

to the threat, thinking either it is

a made up lie to fit some political

agenda... or that the threat is

overstated and that they cannot have

the technology or means to pull off

an attack like this, but they said the

same before 9/11/01.

Never EVER underestimate the enemy!

Gazz

• 20 years later...
Posted (edited)

There could be is a suicide bomber behind a atomic bomb in America just like Iran is in from the  911`s attack :(

Edited by docyabut2
  • Confused 2

13 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

There could be is a suicide bomber behind a atomic bomb in America just like Iran is in from 911 :(

Docy, this thread was from 2004 why did you bring it back from the dead?

Osama Binladen has been dead for more than 10 years!!!:unsure:

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Holy necropost, Batman.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

21 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

There could be is a suicide bomber behind a atomic bomb in America just like Iran is in from the  911`s attack :(

This negatively is killing me. 

Christ!!! Start looking at positive things. 

• Thanks 2

On 2/5/2004 at 10:43 AM, joc said:

grin2.gif

Geez Joc, after 20 years your pic shows you haven't aged a single day.  It's that hermit life you're living isn't it? :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1