Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Electrokinesis

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic

#16    Nucular

Nucular

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 01:46 PM

SG7 on Feb 10 2008, 01:50 AM, said:

Well like I said be for, " I don't care what you think about me." But I'll give you all some more info on this power.

Thanks - that's fair enough if you don't care what people think of you, but you did hint that you care what other people are thought of.

"Most" of us do not have control over this power( I'm one, But I'm working on it). We find out we have it my mistake.  I use it wen I have a little nerves twitch, I Twitch and the lights will deem or even go out. In fact two or three days ago I had a twitch and all the light, computers, belts lines, all the power in the warehouse went down for about 2 seconds be for it came back up.

I've been trying to get control over this ever scenes. But I had it for years, It just never got in the way of work be for.

Now, for the record, I'm not about to call you a liar - I see nothing in your description of your ability that would indicate that you're making stuff up.  But, I think it quite likely that you may be mistaken.  I think perhaps the important question to be asking here is: how often do you have a 'little nerves twitch' and don't notice any electrical anomalies?

Now this isn't the sort of question you can just rattle off an answer for... because of the way human attention and memory work, it is unlikely unless you have been keeping formal records that you have access to the data.  It simply won't have been noticed or remembered, since unless I misunderstand you, your nervous twitch isn't a surprising thing in and of itself, but rather it's what accompanies it which is surprising.  So why would you notice and remember those times when you twitch and nothing whatsoever happens?

You could test this yourself preliminarily by simply keeping a record of every time you have a twitch, with no exceptions.  Simply have a piece of paper in your pocket, and make a note of the time it happened, and any electrical anomalies which occurred at the same time.  If they happened later, record how much later.  If nothing anomalous happened, record that too.  This will go some way to ruling out the possibility of response bias in your recording.

I realise you don't feel at present as though there is any reason to test anything - you're sure you have electrokinesis, and it seems you don't feel a need to prove it to others - but I'm suggesting this only because I know that it's possible to 'know' something and be mistaken, and because you expressed a concern that people claiming psi abilities are being maligned.  I also thought you might be interested in a sceptical approach (remember sceptics don't want to disprove your powers, only to see if they really are there or not).

Wen I get control I'll think about show you all in a vid. Most Psychic like me don't like to show our faces or give our names.

No, that's a shame.  There are so many of us who'd love to see some sort of evidence of something paranormal, and yet psychics etc. tend to limit themselves only to posting on web forums about how little they feel the need to prove anything to anyone.  It's frustrating!  And, sadly, goes nowhere towards helping people not be called liars  hmm.gif

#17    Sporkling

Sporkling

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:33 PM

Its better if the psychic are kept hidden. Its better that people don't believe. I think this way it is better.

#18    Nucular

Nucular

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:40 PM

Electrokinesis is me on Feb 10 2008, 02:33 PM, said:

Its better if the psychic are kept hidden. Its better that people don't believe. I think this way it is better.

Right.

So, as a believer (I assume), don't you think there's anything that could benefit humanity in any of these powers?

Why is it best that they are kept hidden?

And why if you think these things should be kept under wraps do you post on the internet about them?

I'm not trying to be antagonistic, I'm genuinely curious as to what you mean.

#19    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:45 PM

Electrokinesis is me on Feb 10 2008, 09:33 AM, said:

Interesting! Exactly why do you think they should stay hidden?

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#20    Sporkling

Sporkling

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:49 PM

Oh well see. For example, if you have electrokinesis, you can use it as and when you want to. If the law sees this as something true, they may ban it or something. You can say I am selfish for only thinking of myself type but I prefer it this way. This I am providing is only an example. So.....  ok?

#21    Sporkling

Sporkling

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:52 PM

Nucular on Feb 10 2008, 10:40 PM, said:

Right.

So, as a believer (I assume), don't you think there's anything that could benefit humanity in any of these powers?
I don't think so.

Below please

And why if you think these things should be kept under wraps do you post on the internet about them?
I like debate.

I'm not trying to be antagonistic, I'm genuinely curious as to what you mean.

#22    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:52 PM

Electrokinesis is me on Feb 10 2008, 09:49 AM, said:

Oh well see. For example, if you have electrokinesis, you can use it as and when you want to. If the law sees this as something true, they may ban it or something. You can say I am selfish for only thinking of myself type but I prefer it this way. This I am providing is only an example. So.....  ok?

So, you think people can send out electrical signals strong enough to damage something or hurt someone as well?

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#23    Nucular

Nucular

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:54 PM

Electrokinesis is me on Feb 10 2008, 02:49 PM, said:

Ummm.  You realise there's a lot in it for you not to keep it a secret?

I can't really see any legal changes coming from the discovery of a particular psi power, beyond the legal responsibility if you used it for harm.

Yet, if you show you have this power, you can benefit yourself by winning a Nobel Prize, the approximately $4,500,000 worldwide in sceptical prizes, as much or as little fame as you wish, and at the same time benefit humanity by extending the possibilities of the human race.

So I still don't really understand your position, if I'm honest.

#24    Sporkling

Sporkling

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 02:59 PM

Vanquish on Feb 10 2008, 10:52 PM, said:

So, you think people can send out electrical signals strong enough to damage something or hurt someone as well?

This I am providing is only an example.did you read?

Ummm. You realise there's a lot in it for you not to keep it a secret?

I can't really see any legal changes coming from the discovery of a particular psi power, beyond the legal responsibility if you used it for harm.

Yet, if you show you have this power, you can benefit yourself by winning a Nobel Prize, the approximately $4,500,000 worldwide in sceptical prizes, as much or as little fame as you wish, and at the same time benefit humanity by extending the possibilities of the human race.

Yes about the using it for harm part.

Edited by Electrokinesis is me, 10 February 2008 - 03:01 PM.

#25    Nucular

Nucular

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:00 PM

I don't think so.

Beats me how you drew that conclusion.  It would open up a whole new scientific world.

Below please

See my response.

I like debate.

But that debate will inevitably go nowhere if you never put your money where your mouth is.  Those of us debating with you will have nothing to go on, no evidence to discuss, and therefore will always default to a position of disbelief.  What's the point in that sort of debate?  It's lifeless.

#26    Sporkling

Sporkling

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:03 PM

Beats me how you drew that conclusion. It would open up a whole new scientific world.
because of what you said.

But that debate will inevitably go nowhere if you never put your money where your mouth is. Those of us debating with you will have nothing to go on, no evidence to discuss, and therefore will always default to a position of disbelief. What's the point in that sort of debate? It's lifeless.
Its lifeful. I think that way. So its my thought not yours.

Edited by Electrokinesis is me, 10 February 2008 - 03:04 PM.

#27    Nucular

Nucular

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:19 PM

Electrokinesis is me on Feb 10 2008, 03:03 PM, said:

Beats me how you drew that conclusion. It would open up a whole new scientific world.
because of what you said.

Which thing I said?

But that debate will inevitably go nowhere if you never put your money where your mouth is. Those of us debating with you will have nothing to go on, no evidence to discuss, and therefore will always default to a position of disbelief. What's the point in that sort of debate? It's lifeless.
Its lifeful. I think that way. So its my thought not yours.

Well I'm going to have to accept that it's your view, despite not having a single clue why you think it.  I have no idea where such debates can go, and you're not going to tell me, so there's another 'debate' meeting an ignominious end.  Doesn't seem like fun to me.

#28    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:25 PM

Electrokinesis is me on Feb 10 2008, 09:59 AM, said:

This I am providing is only an example.did you read?

Ummm. You realise there's a lot in it for you not to keep it a secret?

Yes about the using it for harm part.

You seem to have an uncontrollable, condescending whit about you. It's solid proof or nothing. You would do well to drop the condescending, egotistical, utterances that you seem to think is justifiable because you think your right.

It's hard to read most of your posts. Could it be possible for you to use the quote function so to seperate your response from others?

Edited by Vanquish, 10 February 2008 - 03:25 PM.

#29    Sporkling

Sporkling

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:37 PM

Oh yes, very well so would you be so kind as to speak your point first?

#30    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

Posted 10 February 2008 - 03:52 PM

Electrokinesis is me on Feb 10 2008, 10:37 AM, said:

Oh yes, very well so would you be so kind as to speak your point first?

What makes you think the human body can produce such an enormous electrical signal as to effect it's
surroundings as well as people? Please, do not reply with a vauge response! It does not help you any.

Edited by Vanquish, 10 February 2008 - 03:59 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users