Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * * * 1 votes

psi-balls

• Please log in to reply
284 replies to this topic

#1    muddpuppy

muddpuppy

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

• The search for enlightenment is a long winding road.

Posted 08 February 2008 - 01:51 PM

Hi everybody  thumbsup.gif  My question is...What are psi-balls? And what purpose do the serve? ( what r they used for?)
I'm new to your forums, so HI EVERYBODY!!
I am very curious bout this phenomenom
P.S. My grammer sux dontgetit.gif

Edited by muddpuppy, 08 February 2008 - 02:57 PM.

I only express my personal opinions and have no evidence to back my claims or statements.
WARNING POST A SILLY TOPIC EXPECT A SILLY POST!!

#2    muddpuppy

muddpuppy

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:05 PM

muddpuppy on Feb 8 2008, 01:51 PM, said:

Hi everybody  thumbsup.gif  My question is...What are psi-balls? And what purpose do the serve? ( what r they used for?)
I'm new to your forums, so HI EVERYBODY!!
I am very curious bout this phenomenom
P.S. My grammer sux dontgetit.gif

will no1 reply with an answer? Or is it as i suspected? that psi-balls r complete rubbish

I only express my personal opinions and have no evidence to back my claims or statements.

#3    eqgumby

eqgumby

Telekinetic

• 7,576 posts

• If you have genuine psi-powers, you can change the world overnight. So do it, or stop playing Dragon-Ball Z with my brain!

Posted 08 February 2008 - 06:48 PM

muddpuppy on Feb 8 2008, 12:05 PM, said:

will no1 reply with an answer? Or is it as i suspected? that psi-balls r complete rubbish

Psi-balls are used by poorly animated euro-looking Japanese cartoon characters to knock the crap out of each other. There is no other known use fro "psi-balls", unless of course your name is Psi. That of course is self explanatory.  thumbsup.gif

Credentials/Background<--This is a link!

It's not about tolerance and it's certainly not about searching for truth. It's about the chic of the intelligentsia. ---  Harmon-E Cherry
http://chzgifs.files...chucknorris.gif

#4    muddpuppy

muddpuppy

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 07:17 PM

eqgumby on Feb 8 2008, 06:48 PM, said:

Psi-balls are used by poorly animated euro-looking Japanese cartoon characters to knock the crap out of each other. There is no other known use fro "psi-balls", unless of course your name is Psi. That of course is self explanatory.  thumbsup.gif

hahahaha as i suspected then..even if they r real theyre not very useful?
Any 1 else have any thoughts or evidence on this subject? please post thanx

#5    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 11:41 PM

muddpuppy on Feb 8 2008, 02:17 PM, said:

hahahaha as i suspected then..even if they r real theyre not very useful?
Any 1 else have any thoughts or evidence on this subject? please post thanx

thye are very much real...As with many psychic abilities, they have no real "usu" its just kinda cool to be able to know you cna do them...But, thye are a very good way to practice psi movement..Thats what alot of ppl leanr em for in the firts place, so they cna later control TK and telepathy...stuff like that...So its mostly a training excercise...

EDIT:Sorry bout misspellings, i type to fats and jumble up words lol...

Edited by Heartagram3200, 08 February 2008 - 11:42 PM.

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#6    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 09 February 2008 - 01:13 AM

Heartagram3200 on Feb 8 2008, 06:41 PM, said:

thye are very much real...As with many psychic abilities, they have no real "usu" its just kinda cool to be able to know you cna do them...But, thye are a very good way to practice psi movement..Thats what alot of ppl leanr em for in the firts place, so they cna later control TK and telepathy...stuff like that...So its mostly a training excercise...

EDIT:Sorry bout misspellings, i type to fats and jumble up words lol...

Seriously, where do you get this stuff from?

Is it merely you're insight on these subjects, or do you have some references to back this up.

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#7    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,318 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 01:29 AM

Why do I need refrences to show that the only real purpose is for excercise of psychic abilities? I use it for that....Many of my psion friends do that...If you asked the psions on here bout it they would say that thye are often regarded as practice...

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

#8    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 09 February 2008 - 01:37 AM

Heartagram3200 on Feb 8 2008, 08:29 PM, said:

Why do I need refrences to show that the only real purpose is for excercise of psychic abilities? I use it for that....Many of my psion friends do that...If you asked the psions on here bout it they would say that thye are often regarded as practice...

It's yours and other supposed psions, (If thats what you want to call them!) point of views! Thats all you had to say.

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#9    InHuman

InHuman

Alien Abducter

• 4,492 posts

• Running on Bravado.

Posted 09 February 2008 - 01:59 AM

People can never back up their claims.

SEriously, if you claim you have psi-powerz then PROVE IT. No one is stopping you from giving your field credability.

There Will Be Brawl
Greatest Webseries Ever

If you carry out a policy that dehumanizes others, in the process you yourself are dehumanized.-Desmond Tutu

#10    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 02:05 AM

InHuman on Feb 8 2008, 08:59 PM, said:

SEriously, if you claim you have psi-powerz then PROVE IT. No one is stopping you from giving your field credability.

Kind of hard to show proof of something that can't be seen, and as far as I know measured with any kind
of scientific equipment.

#11    InHuman

InHuman

Alien Abducter

• 4,492 posts

• Running on Bravado.

Posted 09 February 2008 - 02:15 AM

So we only trust that psi-power and what not is real because people like this say so?

Thats a good system.

Edited by InHuman, 09 February 2008 - 02:17 AM.

There Will Be Brawl
Greatest Webseries Ever

If you carry out a policy that dehumanizes others, in the process you yourself are dehumanized.-Desmond Tutu

#12    muddpuppy

muddpuppy

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 01:33 PM

really! i mean how do u know when u have made a psi ball if they r invisible?

#13    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• 1,318 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 02:49 PM

InHuman on Feb 8 2008, 08:59 PM, said:

The only way for us to prove it is for you to try it...

psipog.net

go to the articles....
Have fun....

#14    AngelOfMusic

AngelOfMusic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 195 posts

• Super Duper effort there, pal.

Posted 10 February 2008 - 04:25 PM

muddpuppy on Feb 9 2008, 01:33 PM, said:

really! i mean how do u know when u have made a psi ball if they r invisible?

Well,as i cannot channel psi balls, i am guessing you can feel them leaving and you just know i suppose.

And as for the person who said you can only trust metaphysics...if you or anyone reading is religious, that is the only proof they have...faith and trust.  Even if it might not exist and maybe it's just a trick of the mind, why do you care?  If someone's happy doing it, who are you to judge the way they live their lives?  Again, trust.  Faith in something that cannot be seen or smelt or touched, but if you feel it in your heart and soul, and ifyou truly believe in it, then no body can take it from you.

No one can take your faith from you!

Best Wishes, AoM xx

P.S. Sorry for the lack of spaces in parts...my dad's laptop is hard to use.

You'll give your love to me, for love is blind.

The phantom of the opera is now, your mastermind

#15    muddpuppy

muddpuppy

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 01:30 PM

AngelOfMusic on Feb 10 2008, 04:25 PM, said:

Well,as i cannot channel psi balls, i am guessing you can feel them leaving and you just know i suppose.

And as for the person who said you can only trust metaphysics...if you or anyone reading is religious, that is the only proof they have...faith and trust.  Even if it might not exist and maybe it's just a trick of the mind, why do you care?  If someone's happy doing it, who are you to judge the way they live their lives?  Again, trust.  Faith in something that cannot be seen or smelt or touched, but if you feel it in your heart and soul, and ifyou truly believe in it, then no body can take it from you.

No one can take your faith from you!

Best Wishes, AoM xx

P.S. Sorry for the lack of spaces in parts...my dad's laptop is hard to use.

here here!! nice retort original.gif But my question was...y create them if they dont have any practical use? I mean, doing it just for the sake of doing it seems like a waste of time. but thats just my opinion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users