Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 30 votes

The best evidence for aliens on Earth

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12978 replies to this topic

#1    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,757 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 11:41 PM

Are all these credible high ranking fine people with top secret clearance crazy or lying!?

I dont know.

So? Maybe, maybe not.

Have  you ever seen one jot of proof that any of whats been sighted, reported, filmed, or photographed has ever, in any way, been shown to be alien. I do not deny that some things might be alien. Im all for that. What I do deny is that there has been any proof of it.

You see, I do not deal in belief. I deal in knowledge. There is a vast difference between the two. You may believe all you want to. But knowledge requires a higher standard than that which propels belief.

There is no reason to get upset about it. What needs to be understood is the burden of proof that science and its method requires.

As believers begin to build the case about UFO = Aliens, the foundation of this is built on hear say, speculations, theories, guess work, assumptions, beliefs and emotions.

But there are no real scientific evidence or Facts.Until we can prove 100% that these are not earth based ships - we are guessing. So, what it all comes down to is EVIDENCE..!!!

Were is it!?

No BS, I want the undisputed hard scientific proof that there is other life in the universe...!!

****Skyeagle.....Dont post any of the old stuff,  please!!!

Edited by hazzard, 09 February 2008 - 12:03 AM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#2    dest_titor1

dest_titor1

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 886 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 11:46 PM

hazzard on Feb 8 2008, 11:41 PM, said:

Are all these credible high ranking fine people with top secret clearance crazy or lying!?

I dont know.

So? Maybe, maybe not.

Have  you ever seen one jot of proof that any of whats been sighted, reported, filmed, or photographed has ever, in any way, been shown to be alien. I do not deny that some things might be alien. Im all for that. What I do deny is that there has been any proof of it.

You see, I do not deal in belief. I deal in knowledge. There is a vast difference between the two. You may believe all you want to. But knowledge requires a higher standard than that which propels belief.

There is no reason to get upset about it. What needs to be understood is the burden of proof that science and its method requires.

As believers begin to build the case about UFO = Aliens, the foundation of this is built on hear say, speculations, theories, guess work, assumptions, beliefs and emotions.

But there are no real scientific evidence or Facts.Until we can prove 100% that these are not earth based ships - we are guessing. So, what it all comes down to is EVIDENCE..!!!

Were is it!?

No BS, I whant the undisputed hard scientific proof that there is other life in the universe...!!

What about trace cases?

Death may be the greatest of all human blessings

Socrates

Silence is the virtue of fools.

Sir Francis Bacon

The glass is never half full or half empty, the glass is just twice as tall as it should be!

Religion is a great tool for the smart and poor and hopeless, but a weapon in the hands of the ignorant and moronic and violent persons.

Religion does not start wars... Idiots that contrive and twist it to their own plot do.

#3    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,362 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 11:53 PM

Good post, Hazzard!

hazzard on Feb 8 2008, 03:41 PM, said:

No BS, I whant the undisputed hard scientific proof that there is other life in the universe...!!

So do I, but I also want to win the lottery wink2.gif

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#4    Ugly1

Ugly1

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 568 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:02 AM

I don't know what it is but I cannot resist these threads in ALL CAPS.

#5    Lilly

Lilly

Forum Divinity

• 16,416 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:20 AM

Ugly1 on Feb 9 2008, 01:02 AM, said:

I don't know what it is but I cannot resist these threads in ALL CAPS.

laugh.gif ALL CAPS, a form of alien mind control perhaps?

Seriously though, there exists some very tantalizing evidence that UFOs are certainly *something* corporeal, not just something people imagine. However, the definitive/rock solid evidence needed to say that UFOs are indeed alien space craft (at the exclusion of any and all other possibilities) hasn't been forthcoming. Some say the government has such evidence (it's being covered up), others say this is because such evidence simply doesn't exist. Right now, I'm not willing to conclude much of anything really. As someone said recently (in another thread), "a piece of a flying saucer would be great right about now".

"Ignorance is ignorance. It is a state of mind, not an opinion." ~MID~

Posted Image

#6    Pixillated

Pixillated

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:33 AM

absence of evidence isn't absence of truth....

#7    MESTEL

MESTEL

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:38 AM

Hello there is plenty of hard evidence that ufos exist starting by the BIBLE to ancient artifacts even pictures them in Egyptian art - many ancient cultures and religions testify of them also Christ told us it would be like in the days of Noah in the end times - in the days of Noah they were coming down already at that time to mate with human women which produced giants as offspring -today it is well known that they are abducting and using humans to create hybrids also millions around the world can testify that this is really happening and that they are real and they are here

#8    sosboots

sosboots

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 66 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 12:55 AM

Given that we are talking “a standard of proof “ different from the traditional criminal standard of beyond reasonable doubt, it is interesting to compare the differences between the two standards.
With proof of existence (E.G UFO, big foot and so on) the standard requiring a ‘high degree of probability’ compared with the orthodox criminal standard of “beyond reasonable doubt”. There fore if the evidence of proof of UFO’s contains fakes then the evidence in whole is held with a lower degree of probability and they’re for unable to compare to the standard. Even if a UFO is held and shown to the public it will only prove that one flying saucer is real and not that there are more so still can not be used as proof. This is where human logic must be used.

#9    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,362 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 01:08 AM

MESTEL on Feb 8 2008, 04:38 PM, said:

Hello there is plenty of hard evidence that ufos exist starting by the BIBLE to ancient artifacts even pictures them in Egyptian art - many ancient cultures and religions testify of them also Christ told us it would be like in the days of Noah in the end times - in the days of Noah they were coming down already at that time to mate with human women which produced giants as offspring

Sure, UFOs exist, no question about it. But that doesn't mean that they are of ET origin. And a 2000 year old piece of fiction can hardly be called hard evidence.

-today it is well known that they are abducting and using humans to create hybrids also millions around the world can testify that this is really happening and that they are real and they are here

Eh, say again? You are joking, right? Otherwise lay off the sauce, it is affecting your mind in a detrimental way wink2.gif

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#10    anarkhy

anarkhy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 02:21 AM

What do you accept as UFO?  Any sighting of lights on the sky or unidentified controlled objects in the sky? Because if they are objects capable of maneuvering like nothing build in this planet what other explanations you have besides et?

Edited by anarkhy, 09 February 2008 - 02:23 AM.

#11    DigitalSentinal

DigitalSentinal

Poltergeist

• 2,402 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 02:24 AM

Hazzard, as usual, you're confusing evidence with proof. I don't think many people on this board profess that proof of the existence of aliens dwells within their hands or has been shown to the public. There is mounds upon mounds of evidence however.

#12    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,362 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 02:33 AM

anarkhy on Feb 8 2008, 06:21 PM, said:

What do you accept as UFO?  Any sighting of lights on the sky or unidentified controlled objects in the sky? Because if they are objects capable of maneuvering like nothing build in this planet what other explanations you have besides et?

Anything flitting around that I cannot recognize is to me, by definition, Unidentified Flying Object. I just don't think we can leap to the conclusion that it is ET hiding inside whatever it is original.gif I still hold on to that it could be naturally, but rarely occurring atmospheric phenomena that is the culprit. I am not saying that it is for sure, just that we can't rule out the possibility. Just as we can't rule ET out as a possibility.

Cheers,
Badeskov

#13    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 31,141 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 02:59 AM

hazzard on Feb 9 2008, 12:41 AM, said:

No, they are not lying, and one of the reasons is, there are lots reliable electronic data that backs their accounts. Secondly, it is not likely that commercial and military pilots are going to lie about their encounters, and in fact, most encounters are not even reported. In some cases, whole aircrews and passengers were part of those aerial UFO encounters, which was confirmed by radar and ground observers. (Bariloche, 1995).

And once again, some encounters took place to within a space of less than a few hundred meters in broad daylight where visual identifications of the objects were made. At such close proximity, there is no way a 'saucer' is going to be confused as some natural weather phenomenon or any conventional aircraft for that matter.

No BS, I want the undisputed hard scientific proof that there is other life in the universe...!!

What about physical trace evidence from UFO landing sites where lab technicians were unable to duplicate the findings in the field in their own labs? Why are such cases found to have no earthly explanation and listed as unknown?

Edited by skyeagle409, 09 February 2008 - 03:03 AM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#14    anarkhy

anarkhy

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 03:47 AM

You know there is no proof of ets in our planet because when their spaceships crash on earth there is a device which is set to disintegrate the ship and all occupants so we cant copy the technology.  Thats what happened in Roswell when the aliens ship collided with a meteorological balloon and crashed on earth, when the military arrived to the place all they found was the balloon.  wink2.gif

But if you want new hard evidence that some ufos may possible be made not by monkeys from earth...

In may of 86 21 ufos were sighted int the sky of brazil, the objects were visible from people on the ground and tracked by radars, the brazilian air force sent jets to pursue the ufos and during the chase the ufos interacted with the jets, sometimes avoiding the planes others chasing them.

Since the objects were witnessed by people from various states the FAB went to public to give an explanation, pilots, radar operators and the ministry of aeronautics brigadier moreira lima talked to journalists and given interviews recorded on video and some in tape.

In the interviews one of the pilots said when one ufo was behind him, he try to make a loop to leave the ufo pass but the object followed his evolution.
  Other pilot was warned by radars that 13 objects were following his plane, they came down to his position and locked at the same velocity, then there was 7 objects on one side of the plane and 6 on other..
  Other pilot said the object he persecute was the size of a 747 and when he tried to get close the object accelerate over 1000km/h.

Source
  Video 1
Video 2

@badeskov One month later the FAB come to public to say the lights were some kind of magnetic anomaly in the sky. grin2.gif

Edited by anarkhy, 09 February 2008 - 03:54 AM.

#15    supervike

supervike

Alien Abducter

• 5,491 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 03:51 AM

I think the original poster is saying that, while there are reports of UFO's, nothing has ever proven them to be ALIEN in origin.  I mean they could very well be from our own future for all we know, or secret military projects.

I agree there are countless anecdotal evidences that help to support a case, but nothing so compelling as to be considered proof.  

But, what proof could we possibly ever see that would be considered real?  Video is obviously easily fake, personal accounts are subject to misidentification, practical jokers, and downright liars.  I suppose I won't really believe it until NASA confirms it....