Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 30 votes

The best evidence for aliens on Earth

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12978 replies to this topic

#12976    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 06:51 AM

skyeagle409 on May 20 2009, 07:17 AM, said:

I know that as a fact because there have been encounters that were revealed to me that didn't make it to the newspapers.

You say that your inside man have told you lots of stuff, like what they use for propulsion.... Is that all he told you about their crafts tech?

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#12977    Blacksabbath

Blacksabbath

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,122 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 10:07 AM

Ahem. Let me try

The best evidence for aliens on Earth, From a skeptical point of view.

There is none. There are cases of unidentified objects in the sky, but thre is NO evidence, nor proof, that they are aliens  wink2.gif

#12978    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,762 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:08 AM

Blacksabbath on May 20 2009, 10:07 AM, said:

Ahem. Let me try

The best evidence for aliens on Earth, From a skeptical point of view.

There is none. There are cases of unidentified objects in the sky, but thre is NO evidence, nor proof, that they are aliens  wink2.gif

Exactly.

We have nothing here but peoples opinions and and their belief... an idea about what these observations might represent.

The reason for some of the others that stopped responding to Skys posts has NOTHING to do with him being even close to right about the ETH, it is merely a symptom of the fallacies used to argue his point of view, which one grows extremely tired of.

Dishonest debating tactics, (he even admitted it) and quoting out of context, promoting other peoples opinions as factual, connecting events in cases where no connections can be found, and even inventing some as well, "reading between the lines" and using "classified" material and so on.

The list is long and still growing.

I say show me a peer review scientific journal that claims for a fact that ET space ships are here, and you will have my full attention. The scientific journals I have seen are only about UFOs.(!)

There is a BIG difference between the two... to most of us anyway.  rolleyes.gif

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#12979    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,840 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 11:42 AM

skyeagle409 and psyche101, as you've both completely ignored everything I said not two pages back i'm going to credit you both with the final closure of this thread, expect a PM from me shortly.

Thank you to those who made the effort to get the topic back on track however ultimately I think this topic has gone as far as it can and without the co-operation of everyone participating I can't see any reason to keep it open.

It was a good haul though.

Closed.