Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

* * * - - 30 votes

The best evidence for aliens on Earth

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12978 replies to this topic

#16    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,279 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 06:43 AM

supervike on Feb 9 2008, 04:51 AM, said:

I think the original poster is saying that, while there are reports of UFO's, nothing has ever proven them to be ALIEN in origin.

Actually, the specifics of an UFOs maneuvering capabilities is all that is needed to prove they are not ours.

... I mean they could very well be from our own future for all we know, or secret military projects.

Not likely to be future travelers, nor secret military projects, and I am very familiar with the way we do business with our secret assets and none of the UFO case files in question involved secret projects.

But, what proof could we possibly ever see that would be considered real?  Video is obviously easily fake, personal accounts are subject to misidentification, practical jokers, and downright liars.  I suppose I won't really believe it until NASA confirms it....

Not likely to happen anytime soon, especially after NASA received a chilling report from the Brookings Institute in 1960 on the serious consenquences should ET be revealed  to the world.

SPACE-LIFE REPORT COULD BE SHOCK, UFOI,
Vol. I, No. II (Dec 1960 - Jan 1961 issue)

The discovery of intelligent space beings could have a severe effect on the public, according to a research report released by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. The report warned that America should prepare to meet the psychological impact of such a revelation.

The 190-page report was the result of a $96,000 one-year study conducted by the Brookings Institution for NASA's long-range study committee.

Public realization that intelligent beings live on other planets could bring about profound changes, or even the collapse of our civilization, the research report stated.

linked-image

http://www.nicap.org/images/nasa_spacelife.jpg

Edited by skyeagle409, 09 February 2008 - 04:14 PM.

KEEP YOUR MACH UP AND CHECK SIX

#17    doesnt_matter

doesnt_matter

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:16 AM

hazzard on Feb 9 2008, 12:41 AM, said:

Are all these credible high ranking fine people with top secret clearance crazy or lying!?

I dont know.

So? Maybe, maybe not.

Have  you ever seen one jot of proof that any of whats been sighted, reported, filmed, or photographed has ever, in any way, been shown to be alien. I do not deny that some things might be alien. Im all for that. What I do deny is that there has been any proof of it.

You see, I do not deal in belief. I deal in knowledge. There is a vast difference between the two. You may believe all you want to. But knowledge requires a higher standard than that which propels belief.

There is no reason to get upset about it. What needs to be understood is the burden of proof that science and its method requires.

As believers begin to build the case about UFO = Aliens, the foundation of this is built on hear say, speculations, theories, guess work, assumptions, beliefs and emotions.

But there are no real scientific evidence or Facts.Until we can prove 100% that these are not earth based ships - we are guessing. So, what it all comes down to is EVIDENCE..!!!

Were is it!?

No BS, I want the undisputed hard scientific proof that there is other life in the universe...!!

****Skyeagle.....Dont post any of the old stuff,  please!!!

Understandable, I would like the same. For me, there is enough circumstantial evidence to prove something is going on.

As far as direct proof of what the phenomenon is , no one here can provide that sort of information, because there is none. Unless the governement or some private group is holding something extraordinary that would indeed be proof, there is no real proof.

So this post is more of an emotional response of frustration rather than an actual desire for someone here to prove to you with "EVIDENCE", because you know thats quite impossible.

#18    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,279 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:19 AM

anarkhy on Feb 9 2008, 04:47 AM, said:

You know there is no proof of ets in our planet because when their spaceships crash on earth there is a device which is set to disintegrate the ship and all occupants so we cant copy the
  In may of 86 21 ufos were sighted int the sky of brazil, the objects were visible from people on the ground and tracked by radars, the brazilian air force sent jets to pursue the ufos and during the chase the ufos interacted with the jets, sometimes avoiding the planes others chasing them.

Since the objects were witnessed by people from various states the FAB went to public to give an explanation, pilots, radar operators and the ministry of aeronautics brigadier moreira lima talked to journalists and given interviews recorded on video and some in tape.

In the interviews one of the pilots said when one ufo was behind him, he try to make a loop to leave the ufo pass but the object followed his evolution.
  Other pilot was warned by radars that 13 objects were following his plane, they came down to his position and locked at the same velocity, then there was 7 objects on one side of the plane and 6 on other..
  Other pilot said the object he persecute was the size of a 747 and when he tried to get close the object accelerate over 1000km/h.

Source
  Video 1
Video 2

And now, Peru.

PERU AIR FORCE SETS UP UFO OFFICE:

The Miami Herald US newspaper reported that the Peruvian Air Forces have now set up a nationwide system to track alleged UFOs, whose flashing lights seem to be distracting pilots and radar operators from doing their jobs.

"The Air Force is concerned about the disturbances in our air space," said Air Force Commander Julio Chamorro, who sees unidentified flying objects as a threat to national security.

The ball toward full disclosure as been set in motion as more and more countries reveal to the public, their own secret UFO encounters, so it is just a matter of time and we have already heard from Chile.

Chile announces UFOs are for real:

On 2nd April 1997, Chilean newspaper "La Cuarta" has the following headline: "UFO Sighting of Arica is Confirmed by La Direccion General de Aeronautic Civil." Chile did start to join the small number of countries who officially stated that the nature of UFOs is of intelligent driven flying machines.

http://ufologie.net/htm/offichili.htm

Eventually, all people will know why those UFOs are not ours.

Edited by skyeagle409, 09 February 2008 - 07:22 AM.

#19    doesnt_matter

doesnt_matter

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:29 AM

skyeagle409 on Feb 9 2008, 07:43 AM, said:

Actually, the specifics of an UFOs maneuvering capabilities is all that is needed to prove they are not ours.

Not likely to be future travelers, nor secret military projects, and I am very familiar with the way we do business with our secret assets and none of the UFO case files in question involved secret projects.

Not likely to happen anytime some, especially after NASA received a chilling report from the Brookings Institute in 1960 on the serious consenquences should ET be revealed  to the world.

SPACE-LIFE REPORT COULD BE SHOCK, UFOI,
Vol. I, No. II (Dec 1960 - Jan 1961 issue)

The discovery of intelligent space beings could have a severe effect on the public, according to a research report released by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration. The report warned that America should prepare to meet the psychological impact of such a revelation.

The 190-page report was the result of a $96,000 one-year study conducted by the Brookings Institution for NASA's long-range study committee.

Public realization that intelligent beings live on other planets could bring about profound changes, or even the collapse of our civilization, the research report stated.

linked-image

http://www.nicap.org/images/nasa_spacelife.jpg

The Brookings Institute report is fascinating. So are those Fast Walkers you had referred to in a previous post. But I think what Hazzard wants is completely unattainable on these boards.

#20    Evangium

Evangium

Heretic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,109 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 01:08 PM

QUOTE (skyeagle409)
Not likely to happen anytime some, especially after NASA received a chilling report from the Brookings Institute in 1960 on the serious consenquences should ET be revealed to the world.

It seems that this is the opinion of one small, scared group of people.  We've just intentionally broadcast music into space, and the warnings are coming out that ET could interpret this as a 'warcry', and come down here to kick our a**es.
Which reminds me of the same paranoid voices that were saying back in the 80's, how much noise we're making in our corner of the universe (and guess what ET might do...).
Given that modern sci-fi serials, such as Star Trek, have proliferated a cultural ideal of exploration and interaction with intelligent ET beings, why would the Brookings report still be considered relevant?
If history has taught us anything, human belief is exceptionally resiliant and adaptive when confronted with worldview changing events.

上人は菩薩と見たる桜哉
to saintly eyes
they are bodhisattvas...
cherry blossoms

Should RADAR really be held up as absolute proof of visitation by an extraterrestrial intelligence?  Click here to find out

#21    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 01:59 PM

supervike on Feb 9 2008, 04:51 AM, said:

I think the original poster is saying that, while there are reports of UFO's, nothing has ever proven them to be ALIEN in origin.  I mean they could very well be from our own future for all we know, or secret military projects.

I agree there are countless anecdotal evidences that help to support a case, but nothing so compelling as to be considered proof.  

But, what proof could we possibly ever see that would be considered real?  Video is obviously easily fake, personal accounts are subject to misidentification, practical jokers, and downright liars.  I suppose I won't really believe it until NASA confirms it....

That is exactly what Im saying. For me it would take an alien body or an alien spaceship, and the world wide scientific community telling me that its the real deal.

Only then would I become a true believer.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#22    Bosanchero

Bosanchero

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,450 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 03:00 PM

hahahhahahahha wooooovvv even when i was a little kid i didnt have quiet and imagination that some of you guys do....
thanks for a good laugh  wink2.gif rolleyes.gif

Heaven won't have me and Hell's afraid I'll take over

View Postwhen.i.am.queen., on Jan 10 2007, 06:57 AM, said:

Here is a crazy thought

... perhaps.....not?

#23    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,279 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 05:09 PM

Evangium on Feb 9 2008, 02:08 PM, said:

It seems that this is the opinion of one small, scared group of people.  We've just intentionally broadcast music into space, and the warnings are coming out that ET could interpret this as a 'warcry', and come down here to kick our a**es.
Which reminds me of the same paranoid voices that were saying back in the 80's, how much noise we're making in our corner of the universe (and guess what ET might do...).
Given that modern sci-fi serials, such as Star Trek, have proliferated a cultural ideal of exploration and interaction with intelligent ET beings, why would the Brookings report still be considered relevant?
If history has taught us anything, human belief is exceptionally resiliant and adaptive when confronted with worldview changing events.

The Brookings report is relevant because even today, the government still fears the unknown should ET be revealed to the public. According to a senior FAA official, such fear was the reason why the CIA was confiscating data and communication tapes on an UFO encounter involving commercial aircraft.

The revelation of ET will change the world forever and any U. S. President will know that in doing so, the President will be personally responsible for the conseqences afterwards, whether for good or bad, and there can be no turning back the clock.

#24    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,279 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 05:16 PM

hazzard on Feb 9 2008, 02:59 PM, said:

That is exactly what Im saying. For me it would take an alien body or an alien spaceship, and the world wide scientific community telling me that its the real deal.

Are you a believer that the so-called "Aurora" exist? If so, what physical evidence is available right now that proves its existence?

In fact, what physical evidence did we have on the CIA's A-12 Oxcart in 1963? None, yet its existence was a reality and the reason why the public wasn't aware of the existence of that aircraft is because the government wanted to keep it that way.

#25    WraithGod

WraithGod

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 06:18 PM

No BS, I want the undisputed hard scientific proof that there is other life in the universe...!!

Apparently the governments have it, as many have come out and said, "Yep, dem be aliens." ((As skyeagle has posted.))

I for one think that if the US actually had that kind of technology it would be expanded into a crapload of projects in order to make more money from their public.  And I really don't think they could have this kind of technology for years and years and never actually put it into their commonly-used craft.  Radar stealth technology is fairly recent and is a trademark of several craft now.  We've got a lot of weird-shaped craft; look at the B2.  But unless we dub only the most recent sightings of UFOs to be factual accounts, then they really couldn't be entirely manmade.  What kind of useless absorption of funds would that be?  Even the US wouldn't do it (or maybe especially them, seeing how they like to show off the shiny toys they make xD).

Shameless tribute:

linked-image
linked-image

If we've got it and it works, we flaunt it.  Think of how great a small, silent, radar-undetectable craft would be at surveillance for anything.  I don't buy the "government made it and flies them over random suburban areas" thing.

Edited by WraithGod, 09 February 2008 - 06:22 PM.

"'But the Devil, when he purports any evil against man, first perverts
his mind.''
Posted Image
"Whom God wishes to destroy, he first makes mad."

#26    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,279 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 06:45 PM

doesnt_matter on Feb 9 2008, 08:29 AM, said:

The Brookings Institute report is fascinating. So are those Fast Walkers you had referred to in a previous post. But I think what Hazzard wants is completely unattainable on these boards.

United Nations and UFOs

The UN Gets a Warning About UFOs
Flying Saucers and UFOs 1969, Page 64, Vol. 3, 1969

Summary:
Ever since June 30th, 1965, UN Secretary-General U Thant had been in possession of a grave warning concerning the potential threat posed by the phenomena of Unidentified Flying Objects.

This dire warning was issued by Colman VonKeviczky, Director of the Intercontinental UFO Research and Analytic Network. It clearly sounded a call for the United Nations to look to its defenses against an invasion from outer space, or else suffer the consequences of a failure to heed such a warning.

Dr. J. Allen Hynek
Speaking at the United Nations
Nov. 27th 1978
Mr. Chairman:

I am delighted to have been invited by Sir Eric Gairy and the Grenada Mission to speak to this committee on behalf of many of my scientific colleagues about the subject of Unidentified Flying Objects. Many years ago, in conversation with His Excellency, U. Thant, I was informed by him that protocol demanded that a member nation first bring a subject up in the General Assembly before any action on that subject could be initiated.

Now, many years later, one of the smallest nations on the Earth has courageously introduced the perplexing subject of UFOs to the General Assembly, and thus made possible this meeting today. I commend the initiative his excellency Sir Eric Gairy has taken; he has trod where mightier nations have feared to tread.

U.N. General Assembly Now Has Resolution To Establish United Nations Decade Of Contact & Diplomatic Relations With E.T.s

For the first time in almost 27 years, the United Nations General Assembly will be debating the issue of establishing diplomatic relations with advanced Extraterrestrial Civilizations that may now be visiting Earth.

On December 16, 2005, a Resolution to establish a United Nations Decade of Contact was formally transmitted to the incoming President of the General Assembly, H.E. Jan Eliasson of Sweden by the Institute for Cooperation in Space (ICIS), a Non-Governmental Organization. President Eliasson was Sweden's Ambassador to the United Nations from 2000 to 2005.

Almost to the day twenty-seven years ago, on December 18, 1978, the United Nations General Assembly voted to approve decision 33/426, inviting U.N. Member States "to take appropriate steps to coordinate on a national level scientific research and investigation into extraterrestrial life, including unidentified flying objects, and to inform the Secretary-General of the observations, research and evaluation of such activities."

http://www.newciv.org/nl/newslog.php/_v92/...0092-000106.htm

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread279397/pg1

It is just a matter of time!

Edited by skyeagle409, 09 February 2008 - 06:52 PM.

#27    Hazzard

Hazzard

Stellar Black Hole

• 11,758 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:16 PM

skyeagle409 on Feb 9 2008, 06:16 PM, said:

In fact, what physical evidence did we have on the CIA's A-12 Oxcart in 1963? None, yet its existence was a reality and the reason why the public wasn't aware of the existence of that aircraft is because the government wanted to keep it that way.

Ah yes... The material that would be convincing proof has been collected and secreted away by the US government.

While endlessly appealing, this is an argument from ignorance, tantamount to saying -we cant show you good evidence because we havent got it, and perforce implies that every government in the world has efficiently squirreled away all alien artifacts.

Unless, of course, the extraterrestrials only visit the US, where retrieval of material that falls to Earth is supposedly a perfected art form.

Edited by hazzard, 09 February 2008 - 07:19 PM.

I still await the compelling Exhibit A.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -Edmund Burke

#28    skyeagle409

skyeagle409

Forum Divinity

• 32,279 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:39 PM

hazzard on Feb 9 2008, 08:16 PM, said:

Ah yes... The material that would be convincing proof has been collected and secreted away by the US government.

Amazingly, the government has been releasing its declassfied UFO case files over the years and now, government workers and former government workers are taking steps further by revealing what they know about UFOs. In addition, their accounts are backed by the same documents the government has been releasing over the years.

While endlessly appealing, this is an argument from ignorance, tantamount to saying -we cant show you good evidence because we havent got it, and perforce implies that every government in the world has efficiently squirreled away all alien artifacts.

Some governments over the years have been revealing data and even physical evidence directly related to their encounters that had no earthly explanation. In 1993, NORAD agreed to lightened up on some of its own files.

Unless, of course, the extraterrestrials only visit the US, where retrieval of material that falls to Earth is supposedly a perfected art form.

Actually, it is a worldwide phenomenon, and retrievals are not limited to the United States.

http://www.nsa.gov/ufo/ufo00018.pdf

It is just a matter of time

Edited by skyeagle409, 09 February 2008 - 07:45 PM.

#29    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,704 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 07:55 PM

hazzard on Feb 9 2008, 05:59 AM, said:

You wouldn't be a believer, you would know!

Cheers,
Badeskov

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.

#30    badeskov

badeskov

Forum Divinity

• 11,704 posts

Posted 09 February 2008 - 08:14 PM

anarkhy on Feb 8 2008, 07:47 PM, said:

@badeskov One month later the FAB come to public to say the lights were some kind of magnetic anomaly in the sky. grin2.gif

Indeed, sometimes we hear quite some amusing stories on what it could be. I really don't want to hijack Haz's thread, but please allow me to quote a few paragraphs from one of the Hessdalen reports:

pp. 1.

The balls of light which appear in the Hessdalen valley in Norway are exemplary of anomalous atmospheric luminous phenomena that occur frequently at some locations on Earth.

pp. 2

In general they consist of light balls of many forms and colors, characterized by pulsations, often erratic movements, occasional long duration, and intense emission of energy. Their dimensions range from decimeters up to 30 m.

Sounds familiar?

pp. 3

During that campaign, it was also demonstrated that these lights often produce a strong radar signature with a peculiar behavior. Once a bright light was radar-tracked moving at 8500 m/s (the radar was working at 3 cm).

Again, sounds familiar?

pp. 3.

Several attempts were made to get a reaction. The lights ''responded'' almost always by changing their flashing sequence from a regular flashing mode to a regular double-flashing mode and returning to a regular flashing mode after the laser beam was moved away (Strand, 1985, 2000).

Here we have something that is intensely luminous, provides a strong radar signature, can move fast and highly erratically (seeming intelligently), reacting to outside stimuli (in this case a laser beam). This is why I can simply not take a report from 1968 as being relevant, as it reflects what they knew at the time about atmospheric events, and recent science very obviously contradicts what was stated then.

This is why we need the irrefutable evidence, as otherwise we simply do not know. We can speculate, but that is all we can currently do.

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited for typos.

Edited by badeskov, 09 February 2008 - 08:15 PM.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!! What a ride!". Said to to Dean Karnazes by a running buddy.