Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Astral -VS- Physical

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Egyptian-Illuminati

Egyptian-Illuminati

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 06:07 PM

Coming to another study of mine is the properties of the astral plane and the properties of the physical plane.
If you think of it this way; the Astral plane being a much softer, more controlable plane of existence than the physical, and thoughts can affect things, from teleportation, to flight, to instant manifestation....

... Who is to say the Physical is much different? Isnt it just another vibrational plane of existence? Isnt it just a lower frequency like the sound waves, the colors of the rainbow and so on?
Have we had the time to tap into our subconcious selves and mastered the powers of the [meta]physical astral? I understand every detail of both sides.

Quite basically, what you can master in the Astral Plane, is exactly the same way in the Physical Plane - but 7 times more effort is required to achieve what you want to manifest!!!!!

Dont you all see? Anything is possible here in the physical.... We can manifest - - WHATEVER WE WANT! What ever we want, is what we should FEEL, and to feel is to THINK about what WE WANT.
This is all that matters! People who are wealthy, people who everything they could ever want are doing something, we NOW know about! Its about thoughts and feelings that you MANIFEST UPON! (aka DWELL DWELL DWELL!)

...Eventually, within a short time frame being 6 months to a year, if you persisted enough in your own mind, what you want will manifest... INDEFINATELY! IT WILL BE ATTRACTED...... TO YOU!

So, clean your rotted brains, ignore the world around you, your social lives behind you, and anything that can cause you to lose your focus on what you dearly want.

So then... BEGIN! Have fun!

Fri. Nov. 7th/08

"Our nearness to you grows each day and soon we shall walk shoulder to shoulder with you."

-SaLuSa
Extraterrestial from the Sirius Constellation, member of the Galactic Federation of Light.

#2    Rolci

Rolci

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 11 February 2008 - 09:11 PM

Jesus said you can move mountains if you really believe so. Trouble is, owing to our upbringing in a culture where you are brainwashed into believing that the only changing force are the physical laws, we DO have rotted brains, or rather minds, our materialistic ideas are far too consolidated in us by the time we're grown up. What you suggest, cleaning that gutter out, well, most of us, the way we think, will be preconditioned to say this is bull, the rest, even if they realize how narrow-minded and self-mind-incapacitating we modern-age humans are, won't even begin lacking the necessary belief, trust and faith. And those who do will give up somewhere along the way because they don't realize that the more you want it just for the sake of it, the least likely you'll get it. Want to do LD or AP too much, GUARANTEED you will not get there. The first rule is always "don't want it too much". Only very few will get to the point you're talking about and they always keep quiet about it, by the time you get there if you get there, you'll unavoidably develop a certain sort of mindset, a prerequisite to the final "success", and part of that mindset will be realizing something which will result in you not longing to share your new-found abilities with the world. I think it's realizing that you are responsible for yourself only, noone else, "paddle your own canoe", so to speak. There are only a few thousands on Earth who have reached this level of spiritual enlightenment. All I can say, is that it's very complex, and it's also very simple (once you're there). The gist of it can't be shared anyway, at least not in conventional forms of communication like human speech. Too limited. I must admit I wonder what the final benefit is, but I feel that it must be worth it. We just can't imagine. Our minds are too limited. I'm sure the message "free your mind" conveys must have something to do with it. It'd be so shallow if our purpose here on Earth was to gather material wealth and property and by the time you pay off your mortgage die shortly or live a few more years being old and crippled, having worked hard all your life just to lose everything. Just sad 99.9% don't see further than that.

P. S.: Just found this video in one of my topics

I think he believes he can do it.

Edited by Rolci, 11 February 2008 - 09:48 PM.

#3    Egyptian-Illuminati

Egyptian-Illuminati

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 03:07 PM

It is a very sad reality that most humans on this planet have to follow others to live the way they do.

Its such a disgusting reality how dumbed down and stupid some people have become in understanding these laws of the universe. This is the key to anything anyone would ever want. No one listens, so no one cares. The thing you must believe, is that it works. In human terms, its the "Law of Attraction", and every level of Quantum Physics points towards this phenomenon.
Everything is energy. Everything. A vibrating energy manifestation. Even the air around us. This is a vibrating universe capable of instant manifestation and prolonged manifestation using the human mind!

The human mind is occupying our bodies and using it as a vehicle of sorts, until we progress onto the next plane of existence.

Have you astral projected? Realized you were dreaming and could change anything by thought? And just by a little effort you can think yourself to fly. You can feel your mind breaking through the laws of metaphysics to make it happen!

I actually wrote a course that got locked up in a topic i made named "Fly in the Physical!" which describes a year long program that actually ridds you of all the toxins, adapts your body to your mind, and practice to be able to let you fly. It took me 3 years to discover how this works, and requires a lot of focused energy.

I can fly for 45 minutes before i get too fatigued, but beginners can only max out 30 seconds.

Fri. Nov. 7th/08

"Our nearness to you grows each day and soon we shall walk shoulder to shoulder with you."

-SaLuSa
Extraterrestial from the Sirius Constellation, member of the Galactic Federation of Light.

#4    Rolci

Rolci

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 598 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:39 PM

Egyptian-Illuminati on Feb 12 2008, 03:07 PM, said:

It is a very sad reality that most humans on this planet have to follow others to live the way they do. AGREED

I actually wrote a course that got locked up in a topic i made named "Fly in the Physical!" which describes a year long program that actually ridds you of all the toxins, adapts your body to your mind, and practice to be able to let you fly. It took me 3 years to discover how this works, and requires a lot of focused energy. How many ppl on this board or just generally out there do you think would take this seriously enough and stick to the routines and actually finish the course? The values of self-discipline and determinationare are values that are dying out completely from the human kind, let alone faith and courage. Courage to do something different and face other's mockery. What others think of you is everything in today's world.

I can fly for 45 minutes before i get too fatigued, but beginners can only max out 30 seconds. Why don't you perform that in a TV show?

#5    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,046 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 05:48 PM

"That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing."

-Hermes

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users