Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Sigtings, Reports & Experiences Section

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,286 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 28 April 2001 - 12:13 PM

Following today's forum alterations, I have combined the previous 4 "Sightings, Reports & Experiences" categories into this single category. The previous forum layout was resulting in a lot of confusion over which section to post in, since the categories of the old section were almost identical to those in the main Unexplained section. If you would like to report a sighting, or discuss with others about your unexplained experiences, this new category is the best place to do it. I have moved the posts from the previous 4 sections into this one, so please feel free to add or reply to the threads included here.
original.gif

#2    Guest_Guest_*

Guest_Guest_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 August 2001 - 08:18 AM

While bird hunting in sooutheast Kalkaska county (Mich) during the second week of October 1999, I came across an abandoned road that veered to the left of the two rut track I was walking upon. After walking down this overgrown track, (the brush was about waist high)about 40 yards or so, it got kind of thick so I decided to walk across the field back to the track that was in use. As soon as I walked into the v shaped field between the two roads, I heard a raspy snarling sound directly in front of me about 5 or ten feet away. I could not see anything so I was not alarmed in th least, just curious. As I walked forward a partridge kicked up and flew across the road. I followed the bird across the road but did not see it. I set my gun down and relieved myself and just kind of enjoyed the sunny day, totally forgetting what I had just heard minutes before. As i resumed my hunt I started walking the same direction, east, down the traveled road. I took about ten steps when a motion about 30 yards off in the woods to my right caught my eye. I saw a large face peering out at me from behind a tree. It gives me goosebumps even now as I write it. The face was that of a very large cat, tawny colored, about twice the size of my collie, crouched behind a tree. I wasn't sure what it was until it nonchalantly turned and walked away, and I saw the tail hanging down flipping up at the end. He was probably after the bird I kicked up. As it was late afternoon, I turned and started to walk back to my car, which was about two miles away. Without warning, my mouth got dry, my hands started to shake, because I realized that the cat could have been stalking me.

#3    Jimmy_Potzenpans

Jimmy_Potzenpans

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 August 2001 - 08:28 AM

Aye, try not ta stay at da nudy bar til 7am and den deze tingz wont happen ta yaz.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users