Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

instant hatred towards someone

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#1    Meltus

Meltus

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 09:30 PM

sorry if this is in the wrong place. didn't know where to post it.

basically, my and my girlfriend were at my mates party about a year and a bit ago, and someone was there whom i didn't know. so i went over to talk to him and from the moment we looked at each other i absolutly hated him. loathed him even. i had absolutly no reason to whatsoever, he'd done nothing to me and he hadn't even spoke to me, i just couldn't stand being around him.
all my mates think he's an alright guy and he comes out with us and stuff but i can't be around him at all. Just being in the same room makes me angry and i just want to get up and kick the sh** out of him, although i don't think i've ever hit anyone in my life.
It's not in my nature to be agressive and was just wondering if anyone else had any experiences like this?

#2    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 09:50 PM

Do you feel intimidated by the guy for some reason?

I've experienced something like this but in reverse. I stand at 6'6" and every now and then I'll run into some idiot who's a lot shorter than me but has something to prove by "calling out the big guy". For the most part I ignore them, but the point is, I didn't do anything to provoke their foolish behavior.

BTW, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that's what is happening with you. I just wonder if there's something about the guy that troubles you for some reason.

EDIT for typos

Edited by theSOURCE, 12 February 2008 - 09:51 PM.

#3    fylgja

fylgja

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:01 PM

Hate at first site. Has happened to me a few times. Completely normal.

#4    tnr

tnr

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 408 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:03 PM

fylgja on Feb 12 2008, 02:01 PM, said:

I agree

VOTE RON PAUL FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

My bands: http://www.myspace.com/thefiebros  Black Sand

#5    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:09 PM

fylgja on Feb 12 2008, 03:01 PM, said:

tnr on Feb 12 2008, 03:03 PM, said:

I agree

Just curious, but how can you actually hate someone you don't know?

#6    antediluvianfates

antediluvianfates

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 48 posts

• "Real loneliness is not necessarily limited to when you are alone." -Bukowski

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:25 PM

theSOURCE on Feb 12 2008, 09:50 PM, said:

Do you feel intimidated by the guy for some reason?

I've experienced something like this but in reverse. I stand at 6'6" and every now and then I'll run into some idiot who's a lot shorter than me but has something to prove by "calling out the big guy". For the most part I ignore them, but the point is, I didn't do anything to provoke their foolish behavior.

BTW, don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that's what is happening with you. I just wonder if there's something about the guy that troubles you for some reason.

EDIT for typos

I find this fascinating, because I have never experienced anything like this before. I didn't know it was a common thing.

at least a drunk
in bed with a cigarette
might cause 5 fire
engines and
33 men.

#7    Nik Xues

Nik Xues

The Still Wanderer

• 1,466 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:37 PM

youre skin crawls and the urge to kill [if necessary] is completly zoned on them.

ive had this happen its something about body language. the guy i hated had no personal boundaries. where as my "heavy armor" rattled as though craving a scrap.

ive been bullied/annoyed into bloodlust [come close enough please] but never has it manifested as strongly or quikly. i forgot everything going on until he left my presence.

and as a side note im quite kind and gentle. when i get bloodhungry [quite rare] its the absolute end of patience and control.

True Scientists consider all possibilities until they have evidence stating otherwise.
the others are idiots simply waiting for proof of existence.

#8    nosaM

nosaM

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 266 posts

• Deus desolo vos

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:39 PM

This has happened to me once or twice, but i usually see a reason to hate them ie. theyre bullying, or a r**arted gangbanger and i really cant stand these things

Nik Xues on Feb 12 2008, 04:37 PM, said:

youre skin crawls and the urge to kill [if necessary] is completly zoned on them.

ive had this happen its something about body language. the guy i hated had no personal boundaries. where as my "heavy armor" rattled as though craving a scrap.

ive been bullied/annoyed into bloodlust [come close enough please] but never has it manifested as strongly or quikly. i forgot everything going on until he left my presence.

and as a side note im quite kind and gentle. when i get bloodhungry [quite rare] its the absolute end of patience and control.

Same way i am, if i get off, you better hope like hell i like you!

(\_/)
(o.O) <---- This is bunny, add him to you sig to help him on his way to world DOMINATION! :)
(^^)

"In the deserted habour there is yet water that laps against the quays. In the dark and silent forest there is a leaf that falls. Behind the polished panelling the white ant eats away the wood. Nothing is ever quite, except for fools."

I saw a Subliminal messaging executive once, but only for a second.

#9    brothers

brothers

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 10:56 PM

Perhaps it was someone you knew in your past life.

#10    omerta

omerta

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 650 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:05 PM

thats happened to me quite a few times

#11    xCrimsonx

xCrimsonx

Resident Vamp

• 5,243 posts

• The Vampire Lair
    http://paranormalborder.net/forum/3002966/
    "All Torque & No Traction"
    "Static - Cold"
    "GF,FO"
    "1"

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:17 PM

brothers on Feb 13 2008, 08:26 AM, said:

Perhaps it was someone you knew in your past life.

cool.gif

The Paranormal Border
The Vampire Club18+

http://forum.paranor...order.com/index
Posted Image

#12    theomegacode

theomegacode

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 168 posts

• I hate getting into arguments with stupid people; they drag me down to their level and beat me with experience.

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:19 PM

I had the same thing happen to me, and I just thought I was being an ass. I saw this kid walking down the hall one day, and I just had the almost uncontrollable urge to beat the hell out of him. I don't know him, I've never talked to him, but I just can't stand him. I told my friends this, and they said they've all experienced the same thing. I'm glad to know we're not just pricks.

#13    fylgja

fylgja

Psychic Spy

• Closed
  • 1,418 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:27 PM

theSOURCE on Feb 12 2008, 05:09 PM, said:

Just curious, but how can you actually hate someone you don't know?

How can you love someone you don't know? Some people believe in love at first site, why not hate at first site? It's probably their mannerisms, the way they carry themselves, perhaps even a certain smell. Who knows?

#14    Raptor

Raptor

Omnipotent Entity

• 9,085 posts

Posted 12 February 2008 - 11:30 PM

From what I can tell, people often dislike or feel in competition with others who remind them of themselves. Just something to think about.

#15    PsiSeeker

PsiSeeker

Omerta

• 1,513 posts

Posted 13 February 2008 - 04:02 AM

Eh, subconcious works in strange ways.  Sometimes you'll just feel like lashing out without knowing why.  Like you'd be calmly eating your food and all of a sudden your angry and just want to throw your plate at the wall and storm off for no apparant reason.  Sometimes there's just "something" about someone that you can't quite pick out thats a form of mental channeling to get rid of some hatred and frustration you have stored away.  You don't know why it just happens.  tongue.gif

An illusion is an illusion.  The key difference between the two is that one is limited by time and the other by perception.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users