Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

instant hatred towards someone

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#61    Caana

Caana

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 16 February 2008 - 09:11 PM

Meltus on Feb 12 2008, 10:30 PM, said:

sorry if this is in the wrong place. didn't know where to post it.

basically, my and my girlfriend were at my mates party about a year and a bit ago, and someone was there whom i didn't know. so i went over to talk to him and from the moment we looked at each other i absolutly hated him. loathed him even. i had absolutly no reason to whatsoever, he'd done nothing to me and he hadn't even spoke to me, i just couldn't stand being around him.
all my mates think he's an alright guy and he comes out with us and stuff but i can't be around him at all. Just being in the same room makes me angry and i just want to get up and kick the sh** out of him, although i don't think i've ever hit anyone in my life.
It's not in my nature to be agressive and was just wondering if anyone else had any experiences like this?

Sometimes you can feel thing's about another person without knowing it, and it's interpitted as an unknown feeling without basis. The other day, i was watching c-span, and i could feel the bloated malevalont feeling's of triump from the ried monster in the senate, as to their planned and executed agenda being accomplished. It was so strong, i had to laugh, cause as i felt it, i also saw that he, and the domestic religious terrorist's that are planning to take over the nation, are going to fail.

Don't believe the democratic party's line about the rule of law, they are useing it to promote a religious controlled leftist America, and their petty party politic's, and betrayel of the goverment in their revolution, speak volumes about them. They are going to be the one's put on trial, not the president as they plan, there will be no impeachment of the president.

My point being, that if you develop that feeling you had towards the other guy, you can use it to read the truth of anyone. And the reid monster is America's enemy, along with the religious terrorist's that plan to take over America through the democratic party.

They are the monster's that they want us to believe of our current goverment. And they have showed us all their betrayel. Count yourself lucky not having developed that sense yet, when you do, all you have to do is look at someone, to know them, not ever having met them before. And the truth can be very horrable about certain people.

But your still at feeling's, not images or the conversations in them yet. It is going to be the norm.

#62    Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

Poltergeist

• 2,432 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:14 AM

theSOURCE on Feb 13 2008, 12:09 AM, said:

Just curious, but how can you actually hate someone you don't know?

It happens all the time . It's called chemistry . And i bet you can't even reverse it .

La vie est un long fleuve tranquille .....

#63    sumthingnice60

sumthingnice60

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 354 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:39 AM

My best guesses for why you hate someone without knowing them are the following:

1) His or her action at that moment may disgust you and something they are saying might disgust you.

and here's the interesting one:

2) We see something about ourselves in that person and by hating them, we hate that quality in us. It took me a while to realize this but this is sometimes true. It happened to me a couple of times. Next time you see someone you instantly hate, ask yourself whether they remind you of a quality of yourself.

#64    chewlip

chewlip

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 155 posts

• BLAMMO!

Posted 18 February 2008 - 01:36 PM

I think it's a combination of a lot of things.

Also, I've not read the entire thread, so I don't know if this has been bought up before but.... Maybe it has something to do with pheremones? Supposedly they attact us to other, so why not repule too?

Visit my website Ginger Comics

`At any rate I'll never go THERE again!' said Alice as she picked her way through the wood. `It's the stupidest tea-party I ever was at in all my life!'

#65    analog_warrior

analog_warrior

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 287 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 07:56 PM

This has happened to me before. But I think I am just bipolar.
I was juggling some tenis ball and 2 hit in mid air and bounced away. I got pissed and threw the last on to the ground.
Then I reached to turn on the ceiling fan and it shocked me. So I shouted the worst curse that came to mind jumped in the air and stompped on the floor.
I lol'd

/x/ is out there...

#66    __sarah__

__sarah__

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 05:47 PM

Ive experienced this before. I hated this person from the moment i set eyes on them but then i got to know them properly they were actually quite cool and now we're friends  happy.gif

#67    bluelight

bluelight

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 709 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:31 PM

I have this. I usually ignores it and give the person a chance. Then I realized in the later date, it was my intuition because they are not good people at all.

#68    WiCkEdWENDIGO

WiCkEdWENDIGO

Lil Pet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cow

Posted 03 April 2008 - 01:34 PM

Meltus on Feb 12 2008, 04:30 PM, said:

sorry if this is in the wrong place. didn't know where to post it.

basically, my and my girlfriend were at my mates party about a year and a bit ago, and someone was there whom i didn't know. so i went over to talk to him and from the moment we looked at each other i absolutly hated him. loathed him even. i had absolutly no reason to whatsoever, he'd done nothing to me and he hadn't even spoke to me, i just couldn't stand being around him.
all my mates think he's an alright guy and he comes out with us and stuff but i can't be around him at all. Just being in the same room makes me angry and i just want to get up and kick the sh** out of him, although i don't think i've ever hit anyone in my life.
It's not in my nature to be agressive and was just wondering if anyone else had any experiences like this?

ohhh yyyeeeaaahhhh i hated someone like that name dave a juggalo....man i want 2 kill him!!

i made u a cookie but i eated it

#69    theSOURCE

theSOURCE

Alien Abducter

• 4,450 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 02:01 PM

WEREGIRL666 on Apr 3 2008, 07:34 AM, said:

ohhh yyyeeeaaahhhh i hated someone like that name dave a juggalo....man i want 2 kill him!!

Really? Well I hate you just because you posted above me and I don't even know you! angry.gif

Not really. tongue.gif

#70    djanrchy

djanrchy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 06:17 AM

There is a lot of talk on this particular subject about love/hate at first sight and with way too many people I would like to respond to their quotes, I will just post my thoughts on the subject instead.
To say you don't believe in love at first sight is really restricting yourself.  Obviously most everyone could agree in the first 5 to 10 minutes of meeting someone, you know to the lesser extremes of liking or disliking them.  I am talking about meeting someone for the first time and looking past any physical attraction and looking through their eyes into their soul and making a connection.  Meeting someone and immediately feeling like an old friend.  Someone you feel like you have known your whole life.  The one person who knows you better than anyone before or you will ever meet again.  Your"soulmate" as it were.  I feel bad for the people who don't believe that and for the people that find that all the time, have no meaning of the word love.  There is only one person for you to feel that way about.  Love is a more powerful force than most people can understand or have the strength to carry.  Why expend the energy to love one person when you can have numerous one night stands for instant gratification and personal justification.  Apparently most people's souls are way to dark for that to happen to them.  Only those whose eyes still have light in them can truly understand.  And once again, I feel bad for those who refuse to accept such a possibility.  But anyways, if you believe that, than you also have you believe that hate would inherently coexist as well.

#71    BlackFrost

BlackFrost

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 76 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 07:39 PM

That's easy ~ The SOUL KNOWS..... Past Life with unfinished business.    Curious if the OTHER guy felt the same towards you ????

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

#72    (Moonlight)

(Moonlight)

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 190 posts

• Lover of Physics

Posted 28 April 2008 - 11:46 AM

When I had a new seemingly nice teacher once, I suddenly felt instant hatred towards her. I didn't want to be part of her class or have any connection with her.

I tried to be nice, and I succeeded. But a week after that, for no reason, she turned sour.

It was bittersweet, I was: "I was right!" and: "Oh no, I've got a nasty teacher!" all at the same time. wacko.gif

Everything happens in conjunction with everything else. If you went back in time and changed one thing, every event caused by it will be changed. Even if it was just something as small as a speck of dust...

#73    samyo

samyo

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 97 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 01:44 AM

i hate people who are friends with people i hate

#74    Rosewin

Rosewin

Omnipotent Entity

• Banned
  • 8,967 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 02:54 AM

Sometimes it can be the spirits within us just do not like the spirits within them and vice verse. If spirits have been around since day one they have had rivalries with each other long before we are born. Just a theory and not one I came up with though I do subscribe to it. This might not always be the case but might be one manner in which we instantly do not like someone and them us.

Ephesians 6:12 For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

#75    138

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 168 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 03:13 AM

I do a lot. But the majority of the time it depends how they introduce themselves. If they start flicking their wrists up and down saying "Yo, yo, whats up my home dawg?" I instantly hate them. Forever. Irreversible

This is a signature
This is a secret signature
Dragons don't exist, get over it.
And neither do Vampires

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users