Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Birth of Kalki

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#91    subhro

subhro

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 01:39 PM

View PostAbramelin, on 22 February 2011 - 10:01 PM, said:

Don't expect an answer from your 'brother' soon... he is banned.

:) I know and its for him only to read. He would soon open a diff ID to start off with a irrelevant fight.

If you look at me now, through your dying eyes, and tell me your faith, maybe just survives... I'll show you mine....

#92    kalkiavatar

kalkiavatar

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 10:58 AM

View PostKailash 108, on 20 July 2010 - 12:32 AM, said:

Lord Kalki is due on earth sometime... hes coming for sure, all 9 prior re incarnation came to earth ie. Lord Rama, Lord Krishna, Lord Buddha, why wouldnt the 10th come right? It is said Kalki will arrive when Evil men pose as kings on earth. ( Illuminati ) The Earth's resources are depleated ( oil, natural gas, gems ) When the world will be all for greed and nothing else. Women will be dis respeceted and only seen as for sexual desires. There will be wars, poverty, alot of the world will be subject to poverty, despair caused by evil men who have no such care of other people. When Dharma ( Hinduism ) is not respected by other religions. One cant say none of these are going on the world is in a dark age which is coming to an end in 2012 and a start of a new Golden Age Satya Yuga. There is also a lot more information about this topic. I find it amazing how the Ancient Hindus knew so much about the world conditions and the outcome of the world that we live in. Especially when there is no extact date when these were written. Amazing.

im here i just dont have powers. interesting searching my name in google reading what all you have to say.. sry to bring up a dead post just wanna let u all know im here just pretty powerless.. dont get why those who came before me were granted amazing powers..

Edited by kalkiavatar, 30 December 2011 - 10:59 AM.

#93    rahman2040

rahman2040

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:15 AM

Kalki Autar

By: Prof. Pundit Vaid Parkash

Reviewed by: Mir Abdul Majeed

Broadcasted on BICNews 8 December 1997

Pundit verifies Messenger was foretold

The Message, October 1997

*The Last Kalki Autar (Messenger) that the Veda has foretold and who is waited on by Hindus is the Prophet Muhammed ibn Abdullah (saw) *

A recently published book in Hindi has raised a lot of hue and cry all over India. In the event of the author being Muslim, he would have been jailed and a strict ban would have certainly been imposed on the printing and the publishing of the book. The author of this important research work "Kalki Autar" i.e. "guide and Prophet of whole universe" comes of a Bengali race and holds an important portfolio at Ilahabad University.

Pundit Vaid Parkash is a Brahman Hindu and a well known Sanskrit scholar and research workder. Pundit Vaid Parkash, after a great deal of toil and hard-work, presented the work to as many as eight great Pundits who are themselves very well known in the field of research in India, and are amongst the learned religious leaders.

Their Pundits, after thorough study of the book, have acknowledged this to be true and authentic research work. Important religious books of India mention the guide and prophet by the specific name of "Kalki Autar" it denotes the great man Muhammed (saw) who was born in Makkah. Hence, all Hindus where-ever they may be, should wait no longer for any other 'kalki autar' but to embrace Islam and follow in the footsteps of the last Messenger of Allah (swt) who was sent in the world about fourteen hundred years ago with a mission from Him and after accmplishing it has long ago departed this world.

As an argument to prove the authenticity of his research, Pundit Vaid Parkash quotes from the Veda, a sacred book among Hindus:

1. Veda mentions that 'kalki autar' will be the last Messenger / Prophet of Bhagwan (Allah) to guide the whole world. Afer quoting this reference the Pundit Parkash says that this comes true only in the case of Muhammed (saw).

2. According to a prophecy of Hinduism, 'kalki autar' will be born in an island and that is the Arab territory which is known as 'jazeeratul Arab'.

3. In the 'sacred' book of Hindus the father's name of 'kalki autar' is mentioned as 'Vishnu Bhagat' and his mother's name as 'somanib'. In sanskrit, 'vishnu' stands for Allah (swt) and the literal meaning of 'bhagat' is slave. 'Vishnu Bhagat' therefore, in the Arabic language will mean Allah's slave (Abdullah). 'Somanib' in Sanskrit means peace and tranquilty which in arabic is denoted by the word 'Amina'. Whereas the last Messenger Muhammed's (saw) father and mother's names were Abdullah and Amina respectively.

4. In the big books of Hindus, it is mentioned that 'kalki autar' will live on olive and dates and he will be true to his words and honest. In this regard Pundit Parkash writes, "This is true and established only in the case of Muhammed (saw)".

5. Veda mentions that 'kalki autar' will be born in the respected and noble dynasty of his land. And this is also true as regards Muhammed (saw) as he was born in the respected tribe of Quraish who enjoyed great respect adn high place in Makkah.

6. 'Kalki Autar' will be taught in the cave by Bhagwan through his own messenger. And it is very true in this matter. Muhammed (saw) was theonly one person in Makkah who has taught by Allah's Messenger Gabriel in the cave of Hira.

7. It is written in the books which Hindus believe that Bhagwan will provide 'Kalki autar' with the fastest of a horse and with the help of which he will ride around the world and the seven skies/heavens. The riding on 'Buraq' and 'Meraj' by the Prophet Muhammed (saw) proves what?

8. It is also written in the Hindus' books that 'kalki autar' will be strengthened and heavily helped by Bhagwan. And we know this fact that Muhammed (saw) was aided and reinforced by Allah (swt) through His angels in the battle of Badr.

9. Hindus' books also mention that 'kalki autar' will be an expert in horse riding, arrow shooting, and swordsmanship. What Pundit Vaid Parkash comments in this regard is very important and worth attention and consideration. He writes that the age of horses, swords, and spears is long ago gone and now is the age of modern weapons like tanks, missiles, and guns, and therefore it will be unwise to wait for 'kalki autar' bearing sword and arrows or spears. In reality, the mention in our books of 'kalki autar' is clearly indicative of Muhammed (saw) who was given the heavenly book known as Al-Qur'an.

Copyright 1997 The Message, an ICNA Publication.

For more

ireland.iol.ie/~afifi/BICNews/Books/books16.htm
xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/1111040/1000050292/name/Kalki+avatar.pdf
Hindi
www.alislam.org/hindi/Shri-Krishan-Ji-Aur-Kalki-Avatar.pdf
youtube.com/rahman2040

Edited by rahman2040, 02 May 2012 - 08:18 AM.

#94    killer7866221

killer7866221

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 07:47 AM

This book is totalkly cra

View Postrahman2040, on 02 May 2012 - 08:15 AM, said:

Kalki Autar

By: Prof. Pundit Vaid Parkash

Reviewed by: Mir Abdul Majeed

Broadcasted on BICNews 8 December 1997

Pundit verifies Messenger was foretold

The Message, October 1997

*The Last Kalki Autar (Messenger) that the Veda has foretold and who is waited on by Hindus is the Prophet Muhammed ibn Abdullah (saw) *

A recently published book in Hindi has raised a lot of hue and cry all over India. In the event of the author being Muslim, he would have been jailed and a strict ban would have certainly been imposed on the printing and the publishing of the book. The author of this important research work "Kalki Autar" i.e. "guide and Prophet of whole universe" comes of a Bengali race and holds an important portfolio at Ilahabad University.

Pundit Vaid Parkash is a Brahman Hindu and a well known Sanskrit scholar and research workder. Pundit Vaid Parkash, after a great deal of toil and hard-work, presented the work to as many as eight great Pundits who are themselves very well known in the field of research in India, and are amongst the learned religious leaders.

Their Pundits, after thorough study of the book, have acknowledged this to be true and authentic research work. Important religious books of India mention the guide and prophet by the specific name of "Kalki Autar" it denotes the great man Muhammed (saw) who was born in Makkah. Hence, all Hindus where-ever they may be, should wait no longer for any other 'kalki autar' but to embrace Islam and follow in the footsteps of the last Messenger of Allah (swt) who was sent in the world about fourteen hundred years ago with a mission from Him and after accmplishing it has long ago departed this world.

As an argument to prove the authenticity of his research, Pundit Vaid Parkash quotes from the Veda, a sacred book among Hindus:

1. Veda mentions that 'kalki autar' will be the last Messenger / Prophet of Bhagwan (Allah) to guide the whole world. Afer quoting this reference the Pundit Parkash says that this comes true only in the case of Muhammed (saw).

2. According to a prophecy of Hinduism, 'kalki autar' will be born in an island and that is the Arab territory which is known as 'jazeeratul Arab'.

3. In the 'sacred' book of Hindus the father's name of 'kalki autar' is mentioned as 'Vishnu Bhagat' and his mother's name as 'somanib'. In sanskrit, 'vishnu' stands for Allah (swt) and the literal meaning of 'bhagat' is slave. 'Vishnu Bhagat' therefore, in the Arabic language will mean Allah's slave (Abdullah). 'Somanib' in Sanskrit means peace and tranquilty which in arabic is denoted by the word 'Amina'. Whereas the last Messenger Muhammed's (saw) father and mother's names were Abdullah and Amina respectively.

4. In the big books of Hindus, it is mentioned that 'kalki autar' will live on olive and dates and he will be true to his words and honest. In this regard Pundit Parkash writes, "This is true and established only in the case of Muhammed (saw)".

5. Veda mentions that 'kalki autar' will be born in the respected and noble dynasty of his land. And this is also true as regards Muhammed (saw) as he was born in the respected tribe of Quraish who enjoyed great respect adn high place in Makkah.

6. 'Kalki Autar' will be taught in the cave by Bhagwan through his own messenger. And it is very true in this matter. Muhammed (saw) was theonly one person in Makkah who has taught by Allah's Messenger Gabriel in the cave of Hira.

7. It is written in the books which Hindus believe that Bhagwan will provide 'Kalki autar' with the fastest of a horse and with the help of which he will ride around the world and the seven skies/heavens. The riding on 'Buraq' and 'Meraj' by the Prophet Muhammed (saw) proves what?

8. It is also written in the Hindus' books that 'kalki autar' will be strengthened and heavily helped by Bhagwan. And we know this fact that Muhammed (saw) was aided and reinforced by Allah (swt) through His angels in the battle of Badr.

9. Hindus' books also mention that 'kalki autar' will be an expert in horse riding, arrow shooting, and swordsmanship. What Pundit Vaid Parkash comments in this regard is very important and worth attention and consideration. He writes that the age of horses, swords, and spears is long ago gone and now is the age of modern weapons like tanks, missiles, and guns, and therefore it will be unwise to wait for 'kalki autar' bearing sword and arrows or spears. In reality, the mention in our books of 'kalki autar' is clearly indicative of Muhammed (saw) who was given the heavenly book known as Al-Qur'an.

Copyright 1997 The Message, an ICNA Publication.

For more

ireland.iol.ie/~afifi/BICNews/Books/books16.htm
xa.yimg.com/kq/groups/1111040/1000050292/name/Kalki+avatar.pdf
Hindi
www.alislam.org/hindi/Shri-Krishan-Ji-Aur-Kalki-Avatar.pdf
youtube.com/rahman2040

This book is totally crap and this man has been paid money by some Islamic fundamentalists who are doing this to spread Islam .... Kalki will come in Kalyuga which is of 432,000 years and only 9000 have passed ... Kalyuga will be of Kali and Kali is a satan who will rule everyone`s hearts and people would just stop believing in any religion or god at that time while at the time of Muhammad - Christians,Jews did believe in god and arabs believed in some type of gods as well, so this muhammad being kalki is completely absurd.

#95    Harsh86_Patel

Harsh86_Patel

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,306 posts

• If you stare into the abyss,the abyss stares back into you

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:01 AM

View PostOzi, on 18 February 2008 - 01:32 PM, said:

QUOTE (SunDogDayze @ Feb 18 2008, 01:18 PM)
Ozi, you will use anything to push your beliefs won't you. For God's sake, is Mickey Mouse and Bugs Bunny Muhammed as well? And please look up the word proof. You use it instead of "inconclusive evidence" all the time, and I would like you to educate yourself. Stop coming across so condescending (if we really knew what we were talking about?) You are not the enlightened one who is inherently correct and we are not all uneducated fools who are dying to know what your train of thought is like.

Me too, but you know there will probably be another Doomsday prophesy that we will be hearing about after 2012 has come and gone.

That sounds like a challenge, how i bet you, I can prove that muhammed is mentioned in the hindu scirptures, bhuddist, the torah and the gospel to begin with. Out of those, the hindu scriptures refer to his coming more than any other, its the oldest of sources too, and they all mentioned him by name, until the scribes of the torah and the gospel try to change it, but still its clearly there. Im not rying to push any thing, infact its poeple like yourself and other skeptics, who always sound condenscending about religion, god etc. I merely responded to the thread, which has not been brought up before. Especailly the Kalki Avatar, which clearly in context in the hindu scriptures refers to the coming of muhammed, the latter was mentioned by all prophets and all books, its clear to be seen. Rather than getting emotional be objective and see what i can bring.
Yes Muhammad is mentioned in the Bhavishya Purana. The translation is given below:

Mohammad secretly came to meet Bhoja Raja, as the Bhavisya Purana now describes. It appears that this meeting took place before Mohammed had achieved prominence in Arabia.

raatrau sa devaruupashca bahumaayavishaaradah
paishaacam dehamaasthaaya bhojaraajam hi soabravit

At night, he (Mohammad) of angelic disposition, this shrewd man in the guise of a Pishacha [a desert spirit or jinn], spoke to Bhoja Raja.

aaryayadharmohi te raajansarvadharmottamah smritah
iishaagyayaa karishyaami paishaaca dharma daarunam

O Raja! Your Arya Dharma has been considered to be the best of all religions, but according to the commandments of the Supreme Controler, I shall enforce the strong creed of the Pishachas.

lingacchedii shikhaahinah shmashrudhaari sa dushakah
uccaalaapii sarva bhakshi bhavishyati jano mama

My followers will see to it that men are circumcised and that they wear no shikha on their heads. Instead they will wear beards and behave against brahminical principles. They will call out loudly in their prayers. They will eat all things.

binaa kaala caa pashavaasteshaaam bhakshyaa mataa mama
naimusaleva samskaarah kushariva bhavishyati

According to my teachings, they will eat all animals except swine. They will not seek purification by sitting on Kusha grass, rather their purification will come by warfare. (Musal).

tasmaanmusalavanto hi jaatayo dharmadushakaah
iti paishaaca dharmashca bhavishyati maya krutah

They shall be known as Musal because of their battles with irreligious nations, and I shall be known as the originator of this pisaca-dharma.

http://www.bvml.org/tmi/SS_bpatpm.html

Pisacha is a malevolent spirit, a sort of a undead vampire.

There are no other refferencces to Muhammad in the Vedic texts.

Edited by Harsh86_Patel, 19 April 2013 - 09:15 AM.

#96    Harsh86_Patel

Harsh86_Patel

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 19 April 2013 - 09:13 AM

Kalki avataar is the predicted to be 10 th avataar of Vishnu.
He is the one who will end Kali Yuga (our current yuga) and introduce Satyuga.
He will be a scourge for the unrighteous.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kalki

There have been thousands of people claiming to be Kalki or claiming to know who Kalki is.But the best way to determine whether Kalki has arrived or not is to adhere to the prohecy itself, i.e he will end Kali Yuga(current epoch) and usher in Sat yuga (Righteous time).So unless you can see the world suddenly becoming righteous and benovalent, you cannot claim that Kalki has arrived.

#97    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,779 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 19 April 2013 - 12:56 PM

Harsh, if Mohammed did indeed go to visit Bhoja raja, then the Chronology of Bhavishya Purana is not correct.
Either, as by general consensus, the Purana was edited in the near ancient past, after the emergency of Christianity and Islam, to portray Muslims/Mohamed as a demon.
All these references are in the Pratisargaparvan, which is part of the Bhavishya Purana.

Hazra has the following to say regarding the Pratisargaparvan:

The Pratisargaparvan, though nominally mentioned in the Bhaviṣya (I.1.2–3), contains stories about Adam, Noah, Yākuta, Taimurlong, Nadir Shah, Akbar (the emperor of Delhi), Jayacandra, ... and many others. It even knows the British rule in India and names Calcutta and the Parliament.[25]

A. K. Ramanujan mentions finding references to Christ (as Isha Putra), Moses, and Queen Victoria in the "appropriately up-to-date Bhaviṣya Purāṇa" and cites this as an example of the fact that:

"In spite of repeated efforts to impose schemes and canons on them from time to time, Purāṇas are open systems."[26]
It also mentions the Iranian prophet Zarathushtra. It tells the story of the union of Nishkubha, daughter of Rsi Rijihva and the Sun (Mihira). From this wedlock was born a sage called Zarashata, who apparently is Zoroaster of the Iranian traditions. Muhammad also appears as "Mahāmada", in III.3.3.5-27. The passage is aware of Muhammad's Arabian origin, and portrays him as a dharmadūṣaka ("polluter of righteousness"), a preceptor of paiśācadharma ("ghoulish religion"), and a reincarnation of Tripurāsura, a demon whom Lord Shiva will destroy again.[27]

Link

I have tried earlier many times to get a text of the Bhavishya Purana, but it is very difficult to get one.
But, then, if the Bhavishya Purana can refer to British rule in India, Queen Victoria etc, it can be assumed that it is a recent edit, say, one after the British colonization of India.

Then comes the question - are religious texts unchanged? Anyone can edit anything as per their wishes in the ancient past and we would be reading and accepting them with gullibility.

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

Follow my stupid posts on Tumblr at Azrael's Ramblings

#98    Harsh86_Patel

Harsh86_Patel

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,306 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 07:30 AM

View PostThe_Spartan, on 19 April 2013 - 12:56 PM, said:

Harsh, if Mohammed did indeed go to visit Bhoja raja, then the Chronology of Bhavishya Purana is not correct.
Either, as by general consensus, the Purana was edited in the near ancient past, after the emergency of Christianity and Islam, to portray Muslims/Mohamed as a demon.
All these references are in the Pratisargaparvan, which is part of the Bhavishya Purana.

Link

I have tried earlier many times to get a text of the Bhavishya Purana, but it is very difficult to get one.
But, then, if the Bhavishya Purana can refer to British rule in India, Queen Victoria etc, it can be assumed that it is a recent edit, say, one after the British colonization of India.

Then comes the question - are religious texts unchanged? Anyone can edit anything as per their wishes in the ancient past and we would be reading and accepting them with gullibility.
Bhavishya Purana is not an accurate document. You are right that it shows signs of later editing and additions. Bhavishya Purana is compilation of predictions.
But you should also not forget that Muhammad plagarised other scriptures while formulating the Quran and he used it to attack the same peoples. The Quran is full of hatred for non-muslim and has standing instructions to attack the outsiders until a islamic caliphite is established all over the world. The Quran is full of political agenda.

I wouldn't have talked about Bhavishya Purana if the other poster had not claimed that Muhammad is spoken of in the Vedic texts, which is a fallacy often used by modern proponents of Islam.I have investigated these vague claims myself and they do not hold any water.

P.S.-- the Bhavishya Purana says that Muhammada who is a incarnation of tripurasura, (a powerful demon who was killed by Shiva earlier) had visited Raja Bhoja in the form of a Pishacha i.e Malevolent spirit and warned Bhoja of his intention to establish a demonic cult.Muhammad was supposed to have visited Bhoja before he was born as a Human.
In those times,Christians(For eg Max Mueller) and Mulsims also tried thier best to put down the Hindus and their scriptures. The Muslim barbarian raiders would kill lacs of Hindus and rape and enslave Hindu women. They were very barbaric as they would force conversion on the Hindus using violence and concepts like "dhimmitude" where a tax was levied on people practicising a different religion, even today 90% of Indian Muslims are people whose ancestors were forced to convert by the Mughals and the Muslim raiders before them.Such barbarism may have made the Hindus compare Muhammad with Tripurasur or a powerful Demon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users