Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Birth of Kalki

• Please log in to reply
97 replies to this topic

#16    SunDogDayze

SunDogDayze

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 03:33 PM

BranwenLove on Feb 18 2008, 10:27 AM, said:

Good lord....or whoever....can we PLEASE get back on topic? Ozi...hon...you SERIOUSLY need to stop linking islamic scripture in so many posts you read. Seriously.
Personally, I do not care to hear any more on the topic. Or on any freaking religion. They are all the same in my eyes. If you want to break this down to religion....go to another forum.

Course...now that I scroll up....this was all concerning some random guy that was supposed to be reincarnated to "enlighten masses" anyways..

Screw it. On with the show and arguments or what have you. I am simply going to disregard this thread.

LOL I think you just summed it all up so eloquently. original.gif

Real Eyes
Realize
Real Lies

#17    prisha

prisha

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:02 PM

hinduism in general does not encourage people to disrespect other religions and that has been the reason why many muslim/other religion folks took advantage and started this absolute propaganda of mohammed/jesus being foretold by hindu scriptures etc. i am well read in hinduism and as a practicing hindu never even read any where this muhammed being kalki. kalki is supposed to be the last avathar of Lord Vishnu. he will come on a white horse, wearing white clothes with a white sword from the sky. he will kill all the bad people with 'asura'(demonic) qualities and establish a rule of just. Lord Krishna himself told clearly in Bhagavadgita

"Parithrana Sadhunam, Vinashaya Cha dushkrutam
Dharma Sansthapanaarthaya, Sambhavami Yuge Yuge”  

meaning

For the up-liftment of the good and virtuous,
For the destruction of evil,
For the re-establishment of the natural law,
I advent Myself millennium after millennium.

But now hindus are realizing that the good words spoken to them over centuries ago by saints and wise men are twisted by muslim fundamentalists and christian evangelicals for their advantage. i know 'bhavishya purana' and 'vishnu purana' mentions the arrival of god but i dont think he is here right now.

“Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed.”

#18    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,733 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 19 February 2008 - 06:06 AM

Ozi on Feb 18 2008, 06:36 PM, said:

DA VERMIN.....

mate, you and i are both from the subcontinet, but what shocks me is how little you know of hinduism. You see if most christians, jews, hindus, actually read the scriptures and practised what they are told, you would be a lot closer to islam and muslims in practise. The fact they are often not, is because they dont actually read their books, and if they do, they practise the exact opposite.

Sonny, aaw please, dont be so condesdcending! I have read all the hindu scriputres except the atharva veda. I dont practise what i am told. its upto me to do what i want by applying my common sense.

I dont believe in God or allah or the trimurthi or the gazillion gods of the oriental.
When i believe or dont believe in something, i do through research on them. And therefore Sonny, once again, i ve seen your posts on other topics, you are not even sure of what you actually believe in. stick to one belief, its the best choice.
my sympathies for you for being born or brought up in this manner!

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

Follow my stupid posts on Tumblr at Azrael's Ramblings

#19    Ozi

Ozi

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,791 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 08:28 AM

I tell you what, I will set up a thread, in the appropriate section, and show you muhammed foretold in all religious scriptures, especially the hindu scriptures at the same time i will tackle what hindus practise today compared to the teachings of the vedas. Your welcome to come there and make your points, please bring any hindus along who claims to practise and know their scriptures.

I will also setup a thread to show the commonalities between, islam, christianity, and hinduism. Common teachings among them, and then we can assess whether christian, muslims, and hindus practise what they are told. Can not get any fairer than that can i, unlike most of you making hollow claims that you know this and practise this etc, we shall put it to the test.

#20    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,733 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:51 AM

typical!!

"Wise men, when in doubt whether to speak or to keep quiet, give themselves the benefit of the doubt, and remain silent.-Napoleon Hill

#21    Ozi

Ozi

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,791 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:39 AM

Da Verminator on Feb 19 2008, 10:51 AM, said:

typical!!

Typical, your response was....

Worried, dont be, im gentle and easy going, come to the thread and check it yourself. One of them is set up.

#22    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,733 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:43 AM

son, i got better things to do than argue with you on islam or christianity or hindusim. so sorry. i wont toch the bait. try elsewhere!

#23    Ozi

Ozi

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,791 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:49 AM

Da Verminator on Feb 19 2008, 11:43 AM, said:

son, i got better things to do than argue with you on islam or christianity or hindusim. so sorry. i wont toch the bait. try elsewhere!

Then why whinge, when i say that hinduism has alot in common with islam in its fundamental teachings, or whinge when i say the Kalki Avatar is muhammed, you "oh no he aint, no way, stop connecting everything with islam" so i give you a chance to put me straight, and you dont have time to debate, only to accuse people of being wrong with no evidence provided. Infact i knew you would back out, self claiming hindu, its the other person who posted im more interested in, they seemed to think they knew their book.

#24    The_Spartan

The_Spartan

Spartan Forever!!!!

• 3,733 posts

• Gravity is Arbitrary!!

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:55 AM

dude..i ant even a hindu, i was once a christian....and i would really prefer to enter into this debate, you would run away with your tail between your legs. i have seen your posts for a long time, you neither care for what others say or for the general acceptance of an idea, instead you think that your idea i the the correct idea. sorry, dude, i dont buy that.

as i said, i dont have time to waste to argue deeper with ..... like you.

#25    Ozi

Ozi

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,791 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 11:59 AM

Da Verminator on Feb 19 2008, 11:55 AM, said:

dude..i ant even a hindu, i was once a christian....and i would really prefer to enter into this debate, you would run away with your tail between your legs. i have seen your posts for a long time, you neither care for what others say or for the general acceptance of an idea, instead you think that your idea i the the correct idea. sorry, dude, i dont buy that.

as i said, i dont have time to waste to argue deeper with ..... like you.

No, their just lame excuses with out any evidence. I tell you what sit this one out, and i will PM you when i get to christianity and the bible, and muhammed mentioned in the bible. Cant get fairer than that.

#26    SunDogDayze

SunDogDayze

Psychic Spy

• 1,735 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:24 PM

Ozi on Feb 19 2008, 06:59 AM, said:

No, their just lame excuses with out any evidence. I tell you what sit this one out, and i will PM you when i get to christianity and the bible, and muhammed mentioned in the bible. Cant get fairer than that.

Lay off, Ozi.

Don't YOU have anything better to do than sit on your computer and troll the forums for some way to push Islam? If you are so sure that Islam is the way to go, why don't you go have a parade or something in your hometown, or make up a bunch of little flyers and pass them out? Why don't you write a book, since you are the most highly educated person in the world on all things religion. I'm sure there are some gullible people out there who are searching for something so hard, that they will line your pockets to read your ideas.

Just find something else to do than try to pick a fight with everyone.

Anyway, since the OP hasn't come back, and the only discussion going on here is (again) people trying to fend off Ozi, can this thread be closed?

Real Eyes
Realize
Real Lies

#27    Ozi

Ozi

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,791 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 01:27 PM

SunDogDayze on Feb 19 2008, 01:24 PM, said:

Lay off, Ozi.

Don't YOU have anything better to do than sit on your computer and troll the forums for some way to push Islam? If you are so sure that Islam is the way to go, why don't you go have a parade or something in your hometown, or make up a bunch of little flyers and pass them out? Why don't you write a book, since you are the most highly educated person in the world on all things religion. I'm sure there are some gullible people out there who are searching for something so hard, that they will line your pockets to read your ideas.

Just find something else to do than try to pick a fight with everyone.

Anyway, since the OP hasn't come back, and the only discussion going on here is (again) people trying to fend off Ozi, can this thread be closed?

What is your problem, first someone posts the kalki is to come, i post he has been because he was prophecised as muhammed, if you dont agree bring proof and prove me wrong, otherwise shut up and stop whinging when you cant debate anymore.

He said he knew hindu scriptures so i caught his bluff. I give another angle on the kalki, you dont like dont read it, and dont respond, but dont whinge unless you can be contructive.

#28    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,611 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 19 February 2008 - 02:03 PM

Fluffybunny on Feb 16 2008, 09:18 PM, said:

So, where are you getting this stuff from?

transcendental untranscending meditation, naturally....

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#29    SunDogDayze

SunDogDayze

Psychic Spy

• 1,735 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 02:08 PM

Ozi on Feb 19 2008, 08:27 AM, said:

What is your problem, first someone posts the kalki is to come, i post he has been because he was prophecised as muhammed, if you dont agree bring proof and prove me wrong, otherwise shut up and stop whinging when you cant debate anymore.

He said he knew hindu scriptures so i caught his bluff. I give another angle on the kalki, you dont like dont read it, and dont respond, but dont whinge unless you can be contructive.

First off, Ozi, its WHINE. Not whinge.

And I am not whining. I am trying to either get this thread back on track or have it closed. I could care less what your opinion is on Kalki, you already stated it like a thousand times, we all know it's just more of your spoon fed 'facts' to convince everyone to convert to your religion, no one is debating you because you don't listen, you don't read our counters, you are condescending and rude, and you are too stubborn to consider that other people in these forums are just as educated about religion as you, if not more, and are way too open minded and intelligent to succumb to your different tactics.

You didn't catch anyone's bluff. Ever. You haven't done it. Not once. We give up because you are FRUSTRATING AS HELL, not because you are proving us wrong.

Real Eyes
Realize
Real Lies

#30    Ozi

Ozi

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,791 posts

Posted 19 February 2008 - 10:06 PM

SunDogDayze on Feb 19 2008, 02:08 PM, said:

First off, Ozi, its WHINE. Not whinge.

And I am not whining. I am trying to either get this thread back on track or have it closed. I could care less what your opinion is on Kalki, you already stated it like a thousand times, we all know it's just more of your spoon fed 'facts' to convince everyone to convert to your religion, no one is debating you because you don't listen, you don't read our counters, you are condescending and rude, and you are too stubborn to consider that other people in these forums are just as educated about religion as you, if not more, and are way too open minded and intelligent to succumb to your different tactics.

You didn't catch anyone's bluff. Ever. You haven't done it. Not once. We give up because you are FRUSTRATING AS HELL, not because you are proving us wrong.

Hold on lets see the purpose of the thread, it claimed the kalki is coming, and this was up for debate. Just like you can place an opinion on the matter, so did i. The point i made i can back up with evidence, you just opposed the whole opinion and notion due to some personal reasons, non other than that. I have been listening to you and others, and its common excuse when people run out of ideas that, the opposing person is just not listening. Maybe you should look in the mirror, you are trying to debunk my point on what basis, that its connected to Islam, So what. Its a different opinion on the matters, and its was to the subject, so whats the problem. Its clear your just getting emotional about nothing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users