Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Big Bang

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31    laveticus666

laveticus666

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 212 posts

Posted 05 May 2008 - 11:40 PM

All anybody can do is guess.  There simply no way of knowing anything at all that was before our universe.  This is all we have.  All our knowledge comes ffrom what we observe in our universe.  Theres just no way to know anything about the physics or conditions of what was before.  It would have completely no dimenstions.  Thats impossible to even imagine.

Edited by laveticus666, 05 May 2008 - 11:40 PM.

#32    Admiral Danger

Admiral Danger

Thats what she said

• 5,176 posts

Posted 06 May 2008 - 07:51 PM

family guy's version of it was really funny
god beat this guy at chess and he was farting and he uses a light next to his bottom then he farted and then the galaxies were created.  but as we know thats not true but i still dont have a clue about how the big bang started.  the next big question is what came before the universe became a super atom and how were the elements created =S

thats a very interesting story about the shark and how it tried to eat you, but it still doesnt answer my question.  where the hell is my sandwitch!?

#33    turbonium

turbonium

Government Agent

• 4,344 posts

Posted 16 May 2008 - 07:17 AM

DONTEATUS on Mar 25 2008, 04:56 PM, said:

MID what about the post 10, could it be we are all but a small atom sized event happening all inside a universe of atoms ?

Ah, yes....I believe that is the "Horton Hears A Who" theory, proposed by Dr. Seuss!!

linked-image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users