Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Worst nightmares you've ever had?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#16    2spookie

2spookie

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

• "Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie or you gonna bite?"

"Trust No One....Fear Nothing!"

Posted 04 March 2008 - 05:56 PM

This dream happened in the summer of 02......
I dreampt of this place it was very hot and humid like a sandy place. I wasn't walkn around this place I was more like floating around to different scenes of the dream.  I would be in different rooms as in a prison or different buildings.  And there are these men who have their faces covered and dressed in dark officer uniforms.  They are beating and torturing all these other men.  They have em hanging upside down beating their feet.  Any kind of torture you can think of it was happening to these men.  I then came to this large cell.
And here I find these men chained to the floor. Wimpering and askin me to help em.  Lookin up at me as tho they can see me.. I'm still floating or lookin down at them from a corner not far.  I started to cry tellin them not to make any sounds or these bad men will return.  They start to pray.  And these men come to the cell and start to torture this man hanging by his arms..  The language they speak is unfamiliar to me but I can understand them somehow.  As I'm still floating in the corner, crying and hollaring at these men who can seem to hear me.  And then I wake up crying....    
The following year was when the Iraq war broke out ( Mar 03 ).  As things went by and they talked more and more about this war and how Saddam went about things in his country.  I watched a show on Discovery I think but I may be wrong might be a different one.  But as I was watching they were talking about how Saddam's sons would have people tortured sometimes jus for fun.  They had people on the show that survived all this horrid stuff.  And this man talked bout how they would hang men upside down and beat their feet.  Or chain em too things and beat them and these men couldn't cry out or they got beaten more.   I hope by posting this it doesn't offend anyone, but it was really a scary nightmare I had encountered that later on seem to have happened and maybe I was there somehow.

#17    Blackfoot

Blackfoot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

• Fortune Favors the Bold.

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:09 PM

2spookie on Mar 4 2008, 10:56 AM, said:

As things went by and they talked more and more about this war and how Saddam went about things in his country.  I watched a show on Discovery I think but I may be wrong might be a different one.  But as I was watching they were talking about how Saddam's sons would have people tortured sometimes jus for fun.  They had people on the show that survived all this horrid stuff.  And this man talked bout how they would hang men upside down and beat their feet.  Or chain em too things and beat them and these men couldn't cry out or they got beaten more.

LOL. Isn't it ironic that Sadaam does not torture anyone anymore, and that that torch has been handed off to the United States? This country tortures people without a qualm. All the time.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat!

#18    Blackfoot

Blackfoot

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 71 posts

• Fortune Favors the Bold.

Posted 04 March 2008 - 09:32 PM

And about that dream that I said I had when I was very young...

I had that dream in between the ages of 2 and 4. I remember having the dream and not being able to even ask my parents what was going on with it because I wasn't able to speak very well yet. I didn't ever have the dream when I lived in New Mexico, which means that the recurring nightmare stopped before I moved to Albuquerque from L.A. when I was 4.

I have lots of memories from a very young age. I can remember the time before I was able to even walk or crawl, much less talk.

In this dream, I was toddling around a dark industrial area. It was night time and all of the buildings around me were made of red brick and very tall.

I went around a corner, and suddenly there were some THINGS standing there. For some reason, the way that they looked was always blocked from my mind, so I cannot describe at all how they looked. These things would transport me into the inside of a large open room in a building made of red brick.

They would then strap me (against my will) into this silver canister that looked like a bullet, or coffin...

And then they would shoot me into the ground at high speed, and I'd wake up screaming.

I had this dream SOO many times when I was a very young boy, but one day they stopped.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat!

#19    sewinglife/chimera

sewinglife/chimera

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 235 posts

• alien dog in a human body????

Posted 05 March 2008 - 02:06 AM

A atom shapes UFO eclispsed the sun ,my family and I pull up to our driveway to our house in a SUV.I was in the back seat, for some reason my dad steps out of the car and says" look at the airplane everyone", and then the rest of my family steps out of the car. I yell to them that its a UFO get back in the car.Then tthe metallic atom shaped UFO shot a lazer and disintegrated all my family that were out side of the car and I was the only one left alive. For some reason it skips to me being in my house at night alone and the roof is missing and the rain is pouring down on me as I cry in scattered dabree

If only I knew what a signature was???

#20    Fatal

Fatal

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 06:09 PM

I also just had a dream before I woke up today, just an hour or so ago, and it was about me and my brother. We went to the lake with a couple friends. I even saw my ex and her brother up there. original.gif But anyway, it was all cloudy and the lake was dried up in a lot of places. You could see parts of metal objects stuck in the ground, as if a plane crashed into the lake when it was full. Anyways, we went wandering around the lake. We found this very small village. We went to look around a little. We saw this house and the main door to the house was open, but still had a screen door. And someone starts walking to the door (from inside the house). When I could clearly see this person, it was a weird, ugly, somewhat deformed boy. I'd say around teenage years. His skin was a blackish color as if he had been burned badly before. He had a bag on his shoulder, as if he was going to a school or something. But anyway, once me and my brother saw him, we both ran off in different directions. I didn't think that guy paid much attention to us, but after I got away, I was standing there catching my breath, and then I see that guy just running towards me. Then he pulls out two sharp bladed objects and starts swinging at me as fast as he could and right before I woke up, the last thing that happened was I was helpless and I just remember that guy slashing up my legs with the blades and that was it. I knew that was the end. I knew I was dead. Weird feeling. Kinda reminded me of those movies like The Hills Have Eyes or something.

Edited by Shadow09, 05 March 2008 - 06:10 PM.

#21    the14u2cee

the14u2cee

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,458 posts

• I Believe....

Posted 05 March 2008 - 07:50 PM

One of the dreams i have had and a couple times in my adult life is this and its quit disturbing:  I am walking out of my home (various times of day)  getting into my truck to go somewhere, i get in start it up and put the truck into drive and start down the road, my neighbors start to wave at me with these Erie expressions and I'm thinking wow they are being way to friendly, then they start waving to me more frantic, more like a hand motion pointing to my truck, and for the life of me i don't know why so i start slowing down and there are people running up behind me with these awful expressions and i get scared and go faster passed them and come to a stop, get out and hear people yelling and with half cries and start to walk toward the back of my truck and there are people around the back with there mouths covered in shock and moaning loudly looking to-wards my truck and as i am walking back there yelling to call 911 and there are some on the phone with police and i can hear them screaming ( we need the Paramedics fast) and as i slowly turn at the rear of my truck i catch a glimpse of my little girl who is 7 and she has somehow got caught on my truck tailgate and i have been dragging her with me while i was going down the road and her lifeless body is ....Well thats when i wake up...i never see what the outcome of her was(Thank god)

This is one of the worst dreams i have ever had.....needless to say before i go anywhere i check behind my truck at least 3 times and before i even pull out of my driveway i stop and check again..

#22    Pelican_Eel

Pelican_Eel

Psychic Spy

• 1,175 posts

Posted 05 March 2008 - 09:10 PM

the14u2cee on Mar 5 2008, 09:50 PM, said:

One of the dreams i have had and a couple times in my adult life is this and its quit disturbing:  I am walking out of my home (various times of day)  getting into my truck to go somewhere, i get in start it up and put the truck into drive and start down the road, my neighbors start to wave at me with these Erie expressions and I'm thinking wow they are being way to friendly, then they start waving to me more frantic, more like a hand motion pointing to my truck, and for the life of me i don't know why so i start slowing down and there are people running up behind me with these awful expressions and i get scared and go faster passed them and come to a stop, get out and hear people yelling and with half cries and start to walk toward the back of my truck and there are people around the back with there mouths covered in shock and moaning loudly looking to-wards my truck and as i am walking back there yelling to call 911 and there are some on the phone with police and i can hear them screaming ( we need the Paramedics fast) and as i slowly turn at the rear of my truck i catch a glimpse of my little girl who is 7 and she has somehow got caught on my truck tailgate and i have been dragging her with me while i was going down the road and her lifeless body is ....Well thats when i wake up...i never see what the outcome of her was(Thank god)

This is one of the worst dreams i have ever had.....needless to say before i go anywhere i check behind my truck at least 3 times and before i even pull out of my driveway i stop and check again..

ohmy.gif  no.gif
in general, there are some pretty scary dreams in this thread so far. very interesting original.gif

Who needs drugs when you have everything you need inside you?

#23    Agapo

Agapo

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 192 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:37 PM

Probably about two years ago, I had a dream that went from surreal and strange to terrifying very quickly. I was in my second period "Drawing 1" class and fighting off some fierce fatigue from a late night assignment rush that left my mind and body totally exhausted. Being at the back of the room and not particularly interested in being lectured on figure drawing, I pulled the hood of my sweatshirt up and dozed right off. Well, at some point I heard my teacher yell my name and threw my head up, waiting for everyone's laughter but there wasn't anyone in the room. It was totally empty. "Was class over?" "Did we just have a fire-drill or something?" I kept asking these questions and grabbed my sketchbook and supplies to leave but when I tried to open the door it wouldn't budge. I tried the other two exits and started to get worried when I noticed there was something sticking out of my sketchbook.

After looking closer at it, I realized it was a wing, like a dragonfly's or a cicada's and it was twitching! I threw the sketchbook across a table and the moment it hit, the cover flew open and bugs were erupting from between the white pages. I stumbled backward and turned to throw a chair into the door but I couldn't even put a scratch in it no matter how hard I struck. I was swatting giant mosquitoes from my face and shouting when something worse came out of the book across the room. A snake, and then another, more and more slithering from somewhere in the paper. I was trying to piece together what in the hell was happening and then I realized, these were all my sketches. All these creatures were animals I had to draw during class and right then, they were filling the classroom I had no escape from. Something kept nagging for my attention in the back of my head and when I finally listened to my own voice screaming in my ears, I woke up.

Everyone was there and laughing in my face. My art teacher was staring at me, annoyed as ever. The creatures were gone and I sat there shaking, slipping my fingers under one of the last pages of my sketchbook. I opened it up and found what almost escaped in my nightmare. A full page drawing of a black widow spider holding its fangs out ready to bite.

This was probably THE most life like and messed up nightmare I have EVER had and I don't think I have to tell you I never dozed off in Drawing 1 again  blink.gif .

Edited by Agapo, 06 March 2008 - 04:39 PM.

Posted Image

"In my hallucination, I saw my beloved's flower garden."

#24    JJsDietFitness

JJsDietFitness

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 83 posts

• Only an idiot thinks we're all alone.

Posted 06 March 2008 - 06:55 PM

I think the worst nightmare I've had was just a few weeks ago. I think I watched too much of the SCI-FI channel that night...

It starts out with: I'm on a Naval Reserve weekend, and it's later in the evening...I'm out with friends from my battalion, at a restraunt. There is a TV at the bar and a news broadcast is saying something about pieces(bodyparts) of people being found all over downtown neighborhoods with guts strewn all over the place. Were all standing in the lobby waiting to be seated staring open mouthed at this broad cast thinking its a prank or something when suddenly, there is a sound like high pitched whine mixed up with animal growling noises, and this spinning black cloud  appears and engulfs one of my friends shredding her to pieces right before our eyes; she doesn't even have time to scream. A split second later, all that is left of her is a couple of intestines and fingers. On a closer look the cloud has claws and teeth, but you only see them out of the corner of your eye, when you look at the thing straight on it blurs. 3 seconds later, "It" moves on to another person, cutting his body in half, blood and guts going everywhere. By now the bartender has reacted, and has pulled out a shotgun and is firing it into the black mass. It roars in response and rips through the bar like paper and kills the bartender sending his leg spinning across the room in a shower of blood. A waitress is pulped next, and then the thing dissappears.
All this has happened in less than 10 seconds, and the rest of us are standing dumbfounded, when all our beepers go off, startling everyone out of their stupor. The smell of blood and feces from intestines is overpowering, and people are vomiting. It turns out we are all called to a manditory recall and have to go to the Naval Base to be briefed...(on guess what)

Any way it turns out I'm in uniform, at the briefing listening to a few admirals telling us about these "portals" opening from another universe where these creatures are coming from. They can open anywhere, in the street or inside someone's house. We are trying to form a plan of action when there is human screaming and animal growling noises from the hall way out side, so we all run from the briefing room into the hallway to find, 8 people dead and most of them missing, no creature in sight. Once again, all that is left is gore everywhere in the hall way.

I woke up at this point, scared out my wits!

Hows that for a nightmare? Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep that night.

JJJackson

#25    Pelican_Eel

Pelican_Eel

Psychic Spy

• 1,175 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 09:50 PM

This isn't my worst, but I remember waking up in cold sweat. I dreamt it this autumn.
I was at my friend's house, and someone came - my friend went to open the door, and it was her friend (who I hardly know and never think of...). He came in, while my friend went out to chat with a neighbour, I think. He who came in looks very suspicious to me... something is wrong... suddenly I notice that his skin has this greenish colour. He looks very pale and greenish. "what is wrong with you?" I ask, but he doesn't answer, just gives me this very strange creepy look and smiles, and I see that gums above his teeth are green too..! He steps towards me, I can't do anything, he throws a little knife-dagger and it sticks into my stomach. My stomach is very soft, because I'm a frog now, ( ph34r.gif ) and I bleed lots and lots and lots of green liquid... My killer then jumps through the window in this strange demonic way, very unnatural.
Then I wake up.
The creepiest part was his face and the colour of it, and the fact that my friend could not see it and could not help me, it all happened so fast.

Who needs drugs when you have everything you need inside you?

#26    jakersHD

jakersHD

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:45 AM

I am always getting dreams in which im being shot, it feels like a really hard punch and then I feel blood gush out, but they are really vivid, weird huh?

Edited by jakersHD, 14 March 2008 - 01:49 AM.

#27    TheOmni

TheOmni

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:11 AM

Well If I may talk about dreams I would say that dreams are more then just dreams, dreams have a particular significance each dream represents something depending on your state of mind or how you think. Think about it have you ever had a dream you couldn't explain because you didn't know what it was, there's more meaning to it that cant be explained but in the past dreams ive had somehow I manage to control them if I would want to move a certain part of the my body I would just like in real life and if I wanted to have a special power I would have it. It's like I wasn't really asleep but who knows I suggest trying to control your actions whenever you have a dream because remember it's your mind and the possibilities are endless.

#28    lars123456789

lars123456789

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 133 posts

• well yes... why not? could be plausible

Posted 14 March 2008 - 02:59 AM

I either don't dream, or else i can't recall them at all afterwards. And also can't recall anything from the day that happened within 3 hours from my awaking

well yes, why not?... could be plausible

#29    archer95446

archer95446

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 259 posts

• The picture is of my great great grandparents, on their 60th wedding anniversary!!!

Posted 14 March 2008 - 04:07 AM

Last month I had this weird bad dream 2 nights in a row. It started out that the Black Death Plague was an epidemic again. The infected rats were everywhere in town. Me and my 3 kids (they were little kids in the dream), were living in a house that I've never seen before. I went into one of their bedrooms and noticed that the aggressive rats were chewing their way through the wall, so I boarded it up. Then we all got sick with the plague but we recovered from it. Then my one kids walks out of his room carrying a box full of infected black rats. Then I woke up.  Having this dream 2 nights in a row was really freaky, it still bothers me.

#30    Nee_Nuh

Nee_Nuh

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 March 2008 - 08:16 AM

The worst nightmare I've ever had was about a year ago. It was night and I was in a convertible with some guy on top of a hill that was surrounded by trees. Then all of a sudden this pale, disgusting woman(I think she was a ghost) with long dark hair and a nightgown on comes flying out from atop the trees and starts laughing. I looked up abut then my body became paralyzed so I couldn't escape. Then the woman came flying down, laughing and screaming, right into my face and started eating it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users