Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Worst nightmares you've ever had?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#46    SomeguyUK

SomeguyUK

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 02:38 AM

Not really a nightmare, but a really weird one:

Not long ago I had a dream that some ghost was coming to haunt me, but when it got to me somehow I managed to get in control of it (like I possessed the ghost or something O_o).  I had great fun floating round peoples houses all night, I think I stuck a knife in someone's wall at one point because I thought it would be funny in the morning tongue.gif

Then some guy popped up and started giving me a lecture on how it was bad and showed me pictures of the last person to do it and how they ended up etc.  I got bored and woke up.

Edited by SomeguyUK, 17 March 2008 - 02:38 AM.

#47    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,588 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 17 March 2008 - 09:46 AM

Bella-Angelique on Mar 3 2008, 08:22 PM, said:

Eating a dead decomposing cat. Off the scale on the GAK meter.

We have a winner!

I don't ever have nightmares, I just have sort of Lynchian dreams where completely normal situations bring up utter panic in me. The last one I was sitting on a black pedestal with a book and just started freaking out because someone had blacked all the writing out. My fella had to shake me awake cause apparently my breathing had gone completely hyper and I was struggling around.

When I was little I dreamt about pulling my teeth out, really vivid dreams. I could feel the root coming out and everything. On one occasion I pulled them all out and found a second set of teeth behind them. Like a shark.

Something to do with money apparently.

Edited by Emma_Acid_88, 17 March 2008 - 09:48 AM.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users