Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

Someone Touching You when there is no one

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1    darkdasher77

darkdasher77

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 07:40 AM

Ok, My family and I moved in to a house this past September and all of us have had similar experiences. Even people who have just spent the night. for a couple days. It first started a few days after moving in. I was sleeping and in my half-asleep dream, There was some sort of "Dog Demon" who crawled upon my chest and I couldn't breath, I had to fight it to wake up and I was out of breath. I didn't tell anyone about it because I didn't think it was a big deal, until a month later my wife told me the same thing had happened to her, without knowing that it had happened to me and she described it almost to a tee.
     We still kind of wrote it off, thinking it was coincidence, then our children started to mention dreams that coincided with this experience, dreams about dogs. They didn't hurt them or anything, but it was just to creepy. Stuff began to come up missing and would show up in places where it shouldn't be. Just little stuff like that, nothing major. I guess if you aren't looking for it, you wouldn't even think twice about it.
     Then, over this past week a couple weird things started happening, we started having physical contact with whatever "entity" is here. I have been shooken awake 2 times this week when there has been no one in he room, then around midnight Saturday, I feel asleep on a couch, my wife came over and shook my torso and told me to come to bed. I layed down for a few more minutes and then I felt someone pushing down and shaking my legs, and heard in my head, "hey wake up". So I jumped up, and there was no one there. Now, and you will have to trust me on this, there is no way anyone could hvae fit back where my legs were, we had just moved around a lot of stuff and it would be impossible.
     In talking with my wife and roommate, they say it has happened to them a few times also and other than that, I have been woken up in bed a few times that way, by people calling my name and shaking me, when there is no one there. Needless to say. I am worried about how this is progressing, it has gone physical fast and i don't know what to expect yet, or what to do. Could someone please give me some advice.

Thanks,
Darkdasher77

#2    Ght

Ght

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts

• Be my slave. Convert to Christianity! :)

Posted 02 March 2008 - 08:16 AM

darkdasher77 on Mar 2 2008, 02:40 AM, said:

Ok, My family and I moved in to a house this past September and all of us have had similar experiences. Even people who have just spent the night. for a couple days. It first started a few days after moving in. I was sleeping and in my half-asleep dream, There was some sort of "Dog Demon" who crawled upon my chest and I couldn't breath, I had to fight it to wake up and I was out of breath. I didn't tell anyone about it because I didn't think it was a big deal, until a month later my wife told me the same thing had happened to her, without knowing that it had happened to me and she described it almost to a tee.
     We still kind of wrote it off, thinking it was coincidence, then our children started to mention dreams that coincided with this experience, dreams about dogs. They didn't hurt them or anything, but it was just to creepy. Stuff began to come up missing and would show up in places where it shouldn't be. Just little stuff like that, nothing major. I guess if you aren't looking for it, you wouldn't even think twice about it.
     Then, over this past week a couple weird things started happening, we started having physical contact with whatever "entity" is here. I have been shooken awake 2 times this week when there has been no one in he room, then around midnight Saturday, I feel asleep on a couch, my wife came over and shook my torso and told me to come to bed. I layed down for a few more minutes and then I felt someone pushing down and shaking my legs, and heard in my head, "hey wake up". So I jumped up, and there was no one there. Now, and you will have to trust me on this, there is no way anyone could hvae fit back where my legs were, we had just moved around a lot of stuff and it would be impossible.
     In talking with my wife and roommate, they say it has happened to them a few times also and other than that, I have been woken up in bed a few times that way, by people calling my name and shaking me, when there is no one there. Needless to say. I am worried about how this is progressing, it has gone physical fast and i don't know what to expect yet, or what to do. Could someone please give me some advice.

Thanks,
Darkdasher77

Anything where you wake up and cannot breathe and / or move is most likely sleep paralysis. When you are afflicted by it, you feel as if you have a huge weight on your chest and sometimes you might even hallucinate. It's also something along the lines of "old hag syndrome", or something weird like that. As for the rest. I don't know.

Always try to be positive and assume that everything has a logical and reasonable explanation. It's always best in my opinion to be skeptical unless there is overwhelming evidence to support that what is occuring is indeed supernatural.

Edited by Ght, 02 March 2008 - 08:16 AM.

Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect and I don't live to be. But, before you start pointing fingers, make sure your hands are clean. - Bob Marley.

#3    TRPS-TECH1

TRPS-TECH1

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 209 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 07:49 PM

I would have to agree with ghosts post  , when occurances like that happen is is almost always sleep paralysis . The only way I would worry about it , is if you are experiencing anything else , other than when you are sleeping or trying to sleep . If other things are happening when you are actually wide awake , then I would look into paranormal aspect of it . Until then your mind will make you think things are happening even if you don't think about it . Your subconcious mind is Very powerful. As for the kids having dreams about dogs , I would lookm too far into that , unless they start actually feeling something happen . I know its not much actual advice , but I hope we can help you understand how to explain certain things that do happen when you are in bed .

" You better believe in ghost stories , cause your in one ! "

" Absence of evidence IS NOT evidence of absence "

" All  a skeptic is , is someone who hasn't had an experience YET "

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users