Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Probability theory

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16    Akadra

Akadra

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 06:18 PM

Your teleportation-trough-wall-theory is not good, it's chance is 0/0, it's impossible and what is impossible can't be enhanced with that 'force' as it is not possible, no chances to enhance. But the force described in that text is, what i think, some undiscovered organ in your brain or body that makes telepathy and telekinese possible.

#17    Akadra

Akadra

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 58 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 08:44 PM

I guess he 'teleported' away because i haven't seen him post one single reply on his own thread.... >.< tongue.gif

#18    atom286

atom286

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 08:52 PM

star_wars on Mar 5 2008, 08:22 PM, said:

wat if we could master this and "force" the chanses of somthign happening to 1/1, then we could literly do anything we want
example: imagine that you disappear and reappear behind a wall, this chance is really little but it exists.
If we could force that chance then nothing would be impossible anymore

This is a very interesting topic because minds have the ability to collapse probabilities through gaining infomation on their enviroments.

I have some interesting ideas involving telekinesis and the trance state. Basically we can all watch tv and become so absorbed we lose our awareness of the surrounding enviroment. When this happens does the enviroment revert back to behaving as a probability (Quantum Mechanically).

I ask because I think it may be possible to put myself in a state of mind where I lose awareness about the position of an object. Its a scary thought that I could then be able to have an influence on the movement of an object because I can create probability regarding its position.

#19    atom286

atom286

Psychic Spy

• Banned
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 22 April 2008 - 09:00 PM

Meltus on Apr 19 2008, 01:29 PM, said:

theoretically, it is possibly. something to do with every single atom in your body moving in the same direction at the same time, not too sure tbh.
but, the chances of it happening are very close to 0.

This is called Quantum tunneling and its real.

It happens because if you have an atom locked inside a box you might assume theres 100% chance that if you looked inside you'd find it. This is not so because atoms behave in strange ways (Quantum Mechanics). In fact at every single point in the entire universe there is a very small chance of finding your atom which includes the area just outside your box. Repeat the experiment a million times and you will detect some have magically found their way out of the box.

Atoms are differant from people though because the larger the object the lower the chances of it being found outside the box. Statistically it is not impossible for a human to walk up to a wall then magically find themselves on the othjer side. FOr something as large as a human it would be a rare event but hey theres 6 billion of us on this planet and how many times have you coem across a wall?

#20    Elite

Elite

Psychic Spy

• 1,140 posts

• ''If you cant beat them, arrange to have them beaten'' - Me

Posted 22 April 2008 - 09:01 PM

Akadra on Apr 22 2008, 06:18 PM, said:

Your teleportation-trough-wall-theory is not good, it's chance is 0/0, it's impossible and what is impossible can't be enhanced with that 'force' as it is not possible, no chances to enhance. But the force described in that text is, what i think, some undiscovered organ in your brain or body that makes telepathy and telekinese possible.

i dont think its an organ but more like the combined power of ur mind and training it to influence the physical world
i myself have a weak form of telekenesis at the moment and im trying to train it

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users