Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

ok im back...and just ask what you wanna know

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#31    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:27 PM

Unfortunately, It appears the OP has gone into seclusion again. I suppose it's to practice more on his amazing abilities.

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#32    TelekenisisMaster

TelekenisisMaster

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 06:08 PM

The video is removed for a sec...because i will just create a better one i will show how i just practise i won't show how good im fully..because...its just how to let see just how to practise with telekenisis i won't edit the video because i don't even have a movie editor or some kind of that wait a bit more...so you can see me practising...

(maybe i write it wrong practise.....see it as training tongue.gif)

and come sometimes at the chat room so you can just chat with me etc...

Edited by TelekenisisMaster, 07 March 2008 - 06:09 PM.

Telekenisis is for real you can't use it by a machine thats mother nature!

#33    Papaver

Papaver

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 02:07 PM

Have you contacted your local college or university yet to see if they have a teacher willing to help you design and perform an experiment?

That really would be a great thing to do.

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

#34    Sporkling

Sporkling

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 03:16 PM

If the teachers can design an experiment, pigs can fly.

#35    Johnny Truant

Johnny Truant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 209 posts

• Land, take me, where I cannot stand; I don't care, I'm still.

Posted 08 March 2008 - 03:49 PM

Then these pigs are invisible and incorporeal.

You Create Your Own Reality
Feeling eternal, all this pain is an illusion.
"What? You didn't bring bread? Nobody brought any bread at all?! Do you guys not understand that this is going to be the LAST TIME I EVER HAVE DINNER?"  -Jesus

#36    Papaver

Papaver

Conspiracy Theorist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 895 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 03:58 PM

Electrokinesis is me on Mar 8 2008, 03:16 PM, said:

If the teachers can design an experiment, pigs can fly.

Another excuse...

Of course they can design an experiment.  I could devise a test that would preclude cheating and natural means as a cause for apparent abilities and I have no formal scientific training.  The tragic thing is most of those that claim these abilities could too but they won't do it themselves and they sure as hell won't let somebody who knows what they are doing professionally test them.

Excuse after excuse after excuse.

"He who dares not offend cannot be honest." ~ Thomas Paine

#37    Sporkling

Sporkling

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 04:12 PM

But they can't actually know when they are cheating.

#38    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 08 March 2008 - 04:19 PM

Electrokinesis is me on Mar 8 2008, 11:12 AM, said:

But they can't actually know when they are cheating.

Not if an experiment is designed, that will take out all possibilities of cheating or fakery.

It is easily possible.

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#39    Sporkling

Sporkling

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 04:25 PM

Moro Bumbleroot on Mar 9 2008, 12:19 AM, said:

Not if an experiment is designed, that will take out all possibilities of cheating or fakery.

It is easily possible.

Do tell me how are you going to take out the possibilities?

#40    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 05:01 PM

Electrokinesis is me on Mar 8 2008, 11:25 AM, said:

Do tell me how are you going to take out the possibilities?

Here is a good example taken from a thread posted a while back on here!
If these methods were used in a controlled environment, like in a science lab at a university, then I see no way
it can be faked.

A.
Clear see through table top, and legs.
.. You can set the plastic clear table top on some tall glasses or some other clear leggings.
..... The purpose here is simple. It must be visually clear from ‘top to bottom and sides to sides’.
......... The legs must be 12” (inches) or taller.
......... The table must be 3 feet in length and width or bigger – NOT smaller.
......... They cannot be “Frosted” or other opaque textures.
......... THEY HAVE TO BE 100% CLEAR SEE THROUGH.

B.
Feather, Toilet paper strips or other super lightweight material placed loose on the table inside and outside the CLEAR Bowel w/the Pin Wheel.

C.
Nothing under the bowl, except the light weight loose material, the pin and support and the paper wheel.
Thus seeing all the way through at all times.

** The Bowl MUST be 100% crystal clear and not opaque, frosted or colored.
** The paper pin wheel must be white 100% paper. NO specialty paper.
** On person just IM'd me showing me his video w/Tracing Paper. That would be fine.

D.
Your Face and Both hands MUST be visible in the video at all times.

E.
Your hands must be 12 inches or more away from the bowl during the TK Demo. They canNOT be closer than 12 inches.

F.
Volume on the video must be ON. So we can hear what is taking place.
There must be NO pause or Edit 'blips' during the demo. Once the DEMO starts, you CANNOT TURN OFF THE CAMERA AT ANY TIME! You do you loose. It’s just that simple.

This will be reviewed for this by a local expert that I know and trust. He knows what to look for - he does this for a living for the past 25 years & the co-sponser: UM Member: Arthur Vandolay -aka- Anthony.

As for your $100.00, I’m willing to throw in another! Same rules you stated prior HOWEVER, I am a videographer, so if at all possible I would like a copy of the original (i will pay for shipping etc) So I can check it for edits, and other 'tricks'. If you let me do that, then I throw in 100 dollars to the cause. Make it the $200 challenge maybe that will wet their whistles.

So you must supply the ORGINAL COPY of the video to Arthur aka Anthony. He will pay for the shipping of the video as stated. So there is NO money out of your pocket

G.
You must give before the DEMO a 360 degree view of the room where you are before the test. You must show the whole room, not just the floor. We need to know what is in the room and who is in the room w/you.

H.
IF there is anyone else w/you during the video and demo – they (everyone) MUST be made known, both visual and audio.

I.
You must give at least a 2-3 foot FOV (Field Of View) of the Table before during the demo.
We must be able to clearly see the paper spin w/out any question marks at all. Again remember your character is on the line here for being honest and straight w/us.

J.
You must tell us which direction the pin wheel will spin and it MUST spin in that direction.
Then Stop it via TK and spin it in the opposite direction.

Link- Psi-wheel Experiment

#41    Sporkling

Sporkling

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 05:08 PM

Good Good but if done in a science lab, the vid is not needed. The scientist's word will be enough.

#42    The Skeptic Eric Raven

The Skeptic Eric Raven

Master Blaster

• 11,065 posts

• One day love will find me.....

Posted 08 March 2008 - 05:13 PM

Electrokinesis is me on Mar 8 2008, 11:08 AM, said:

Good Good but if done in a science lab, the vid is not needed. The scientist's word will be enough.

A scientist would document with video as well.

........the sleeper has awoken!
Sometimes we need a kick in the butt to wake us up. Well, I'm up now!Boo ya.

...there are many things in life that will capture your eye, but very few will capture your heart. These are the ones to pursue. These are the ones worth keeping..."

#43    Rolci

Rolci

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:39 PM

TelekinesisMaster! When are you going to see James Randi? He's got a million bugs for you and waiting for you to take it because it's all yours. Just show him the trick. So when are you going?

Edited by Rolci, 08 March 2008 - 09:39 PM.

Best piece of truth I have found so far: http://llresearch.or...of_one_pdf.aspx
A truly free society: https://sites.google...t-economy-today
The true history of our planet: http://www.floating-...rth_history.htm
Dialogues with The Absolute: unveiledsecretsandmessagesoflight.blogspot (dot) co (dot) uk/2011/08/eon-11aug2010.html
A wealth of metaphysical readings with a surprisingly high ratio of truth content: soulwise (dot) net/index-00.htm

#44    Heebrow

Heebrow

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 244 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:49 PM

*SNIP*

Edited by Lilly, 09 March 2008 - 01:46 AM.
not relevant, inappropriate remark

He who can see life from every possible perspective, has the upper-hand in life. In that he sees true right from wrong.

#45    TelekenisisMaster

TelekenisisMaster

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 34 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 09:51 PM

Rolci on Mar 8 2008, 08:39 PM, said:

TelekinesisMaster! When are you going to see James Randi? He's got a million bugs for you and waiting for you to take it because it's all yours. Just show him the trick. So when are you going?

i dont know when ill show it to him..

but anyway..i will show the video...today wait a bit wink2.gif

Telekenisis is for real you can't use it by a machine thats mother nature!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users