Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A test for APers/RVers.

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#16    MarkSteven

MarkSteven

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:27 PM

this is all sort of vague, is Canadian National Vimy Memorial the place in question?

is the item in the grass, under the rocks to the north east, on the structure, do you have any idea how many people visit the area and leave their own items all over the place, not to mention loose change. without even going there and reading your description, it seems to me that your item is a type of trinket or miniature statue purchased there and placed out of view.

in all fairness an exact location would be helpful, it's not like most of us are going to make a trip just to look first hand.

Warning:
anything that i say is based on my personal feeling of the topic at hand.
my opinion is mine and i'll try to be clear and to the point. i may be wrong, but that's my opinion.

This forum is called Unexplained-Mysteries, however some people think it should be called "Everything is provable with science"

check this - http://www.astralvoyage.com

#17    Johnny Truant

Johnny Truant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 209 posts

• Land, take me, where I cannot stand; I don't care, I'm still.

Posted 06 March 2008 - 08:40 PM

rassy on Mar 6 2008, 02:13 PM, said:

Now I'm really confused about the remote viewing thing. How does looking for something have anything to do with past, present and future? I know nothing about how remote viewing works, so I'm not trying to seem sarcastic or anything like that. How does intention fit into this situation as well? The OP has put some items out there ...I suppose the intention, at least at this time, would be that he would like to see if any remote viewer or astro pojectionist see/find any of his objects. What kind of description can he give, if not of the objects themselves? I would consider giving a description of the objects cheating.

Like I said, this is ONE WAY to remote view.  And RV'ing allows one to search the past present and future, if you want/have to.  Intention is what your mind is setting out to do, what purpose you have.  You wouldn't take up a task without knowing what it is you're doing, would you?

The description I had in mind was of the OP (original poster), like I already said.  To me, it doesn't feel like one would be able to get a good impression of them as of this moment.

You Create Your Own Reality
Feeling eternal, all this pain is an illusion.
"What? You didn't bring bread? Nobody brought any bread at all?! Do you guys not understand that this is going to be the LAST TIME I EVER HAVE DINNER?"  -Jesus

#18    Nucular

Nucular

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 11:49 PM

darkbreed on Mar 6 2008, 09:38 AM, said:

And no now is not my chance to do anything because I don't have time, I'm leaving in some hours and have not prepared myself in any way for any experiments at this moment,

Don't worry, I'm fairly certain no-one will have guessed it by the time you get back.  You're not going to France by any chance are you? wink2.gif

and besides I outlined the only routine I will do this experiment as it is not something I'm doing to prove anything, it's something I'm doing as a personal experiment and to practice my abilities with remote viewing and thus I prefer to do it the way I know to do it and have done before.

How convenient.

People claim such wonderful gifts on these forums, yet are so loathe to use them.  People complain about sceptics and their doubting ways, yet when a chance to offer clear evidence arises, they suddenly remember they have to be somewhere.

#19    darkbreed

darkbreed

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,052 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:51 AM

Nucular on Mar 7 2008, 12:49 AM, said:

Don't worry, I'm fairly certain no-one will have guessed it by the time you get back.  You're not going to France by any chance are you? wink2.gif

People claim such wonderful gifts on these forums, yet are so loathe to use them.  People complain about sceptics and their doubting ways, yet when a chance to offer clear evidence arises, they suddenly remember they have to be somewhere.

No I'll be traveling to the Andes and other places in Argentina, such as up to Iguazu by the borders between Paraguay and Brazil, and then further down south.  thumbsup.gif

Regarding your last comment, the offer to provide evidence has been here as long I remember and I've never had any interest in trying to prove anything something which should be clear by now. So me going somewhere has nothing to do with that. And I actually offered myself to take part of an experiment as soon I'm back and prepared, and I clearly stated the reason for me to want to do it the way I want is because that is the way I know how to do that task.  dontgetit.gif

If you know how to swim and want to prove it to me, I'd let you do it the way you know how to do it, I wouldnt ask you to swim backwards or with your hands behind your neck. I don't see what is so strange about me wanting to do something the way I know how to do it, instead of a way I don't. You should be happy that I'm actually offering to do this experiment, and the fact that I ask to know nothing about the target or its location at all should make it even more interesting as far I can see.  hmm.gif

I guess this will be my last message here for today as I'm already late and soon heading for my travel here. So take care everyone and when I'm back from my travels and have prepared myself for the mentioned experiment I'll post a thread about it and let someone chose a target. bounce.gif:

alien.gif  rofl.gif  ph34r.gif

Cheers!

www.PleiadianTalk.tk/ - Perspectives from a member of the Great White Brotherhood
American Atlantis Research - Documenting pre-colombian world migration and Atlantis-America
Increase your astral proection skills - Here at Unexplained Mysteries Forums!

#20    MarkSteven

MarkSteven

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 02:52 AM

i can test you on that, i have an image coordinate of 9002, if you guess it i will post it up.

Warning:
my opinion is mine and i'll try to be clear and to the point. i may be wrong, but that's my opinion.

This forum is called Unexplained-Mysteries, however some people think it should be called "Everything is provable with science"

#21    Sporkling

Sporkling

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:26 AM

I think he is already halfway to the airport.

#22    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

• At war with the evil Drug Enforcement Agency for over a decade!

Posted 07 March 2008 - 05:47 AM

So far 377 thread views and not one taker, not even a guess.

Posted Image

A site I write my own articles. sw-gm check em out.

#23    Sporkling

Sporkling

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,841 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 06:10 AM

ok i'll guess i'll guess. A miniature bunny.

#24    Johnny Truant

Johnny Truant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 209 posts

• Land, take me, where I cannot stand; I don't care, I'm still.

Posted 07 March 2008 - 06:15 AM

I took a swing at it.

You Create Your Own Reality
Feeling eternal, all this pain is an illusion.
"What? You didn't bring bread? Nobody brought any bread at all?! Do you guys not understand that this is going to be the LAST TIME I EVER HAVE DINNER?"  -Jesus

#25    Nucular

Nucular

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 08:29 AM

darkbreed on Mar 7 2008, 01:51 AM, said:

No I'll be traveling to the Andes and other places in Argentina, such as up to Iguazu by the borders between Paraguay and Brazil, and then further down south.  thumbsup.gif

Lucky you!

Regarding your last comment, the offer to provide evidence has been here as long I remember and I've never had any interest in trying to prove anything something which should be clear by now.

Do you mean it should be clear because you've already provided the evidence?  If so, I hope you'll point it out to us newcomers when you return from your trip.

So me going somewhere has nothing to do with that. And I actually offered myself to take part of an experiment as soon I'm back and prepared, and I clearly stated the reason for me to want to do it the way I want is because that is the way I know how to do that task. dontgetit.gif

If you know how to swim and want to prove it to me, I'd let you do it the way you know how to do it, I wouldnt ask you to swim backwards or with your hands behind your neck. I don't see what is so strange about me wanting to do something the way I know how to do it, instead of a way I don't. You should be happy that I'm actually offering to do this experiment, and the fact that I ask to know nothing about the target or its location at all should make it even more interesting as far I can see.  hmm.gif

Where psi experimentation often goes wrong is in letting the subjects take over the experimentation, and create their own criteria and methodology (this was what allowed the Alpha Project to succeed).  But okay, I hear what you're saying about doing things the way you know how.  But it does confuse me a little - the way AP and RV are discussed on this board, one would imagine that the protocol AG gave would be a snap, that you could do it (ahem) in your sleep.  But now this simple task is difficult, and you want to do it 'the way you know how'.  It's just a bit unclear as to why.  Perhaps on your return you could elaborate?  And finally, it seems as though your suggested protocol has a number of superfluous aspects, which as far as I can see would serve to make success more difficult for you - and thereby offer a certain excuse if you do not reach the criteria (not that you'd necessarily use the excuse, but I'm sure we'd all be thinking, 'well it was an extra hard task!' if you failed).

To use your analogy, I don't want to see you backflip through a flaming hoop, i just want to see you swim.

#26    Blueguardian

Blueguardian

Poltergeist

• 2,248 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 09:11 AM

AtheistGod on Mar 6 2008, 04:48 PM, said:

A lot of members here claim to be able to leave their physical bodies and go anywhere. This test is to change my mind.

Every year I go to Vimy Ridge in France or try too anyway.

What I want you to do is to tell me what I have placed there every time I have went. The objects in question are placed out of view and not one has gone missing, Your goal is to tell me what it is I have left there.

Rules:

1: You only get one try.
2: All answers must be PM'ed.
3: The topic can be discussed however do not violate rule 2.

The correct answer will be posted here by me provided anyone gets it right.

The reason for only 1 try and for rule 2 is simple, it eliminates the possibility of simply guessing the correct answer via process of elimination.

Of course the answer can be guessed and the correct answer does not leave the realm of chance. However I will have a series of other challenges for the winner to confirm their ability.

astral projecting allows people to leave their bodys, it does not make them psychic lol, you have given an almost impossible feat. It would be like me telling you to go to my friends house and see is she can come over tomorrow, where is my friends house in taralgon? well im not going to tell you. seriously i mean no offence, im just saying you haven't given enough information. You cant ask people to go project to Vimy Ridge in france and expect them to find something you put ther, for one thing how big is vimy ridge and how would they know you put an item there. it makes this whole test pointless.

please come up with something more reasonable.

Posted Image

(((Just My $00.2 cents)))

#27    Shadow Huntress

Shadow Huntress

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 38 posts

• The Earth Is Just A Cynic's Playground

Posted 07 March 2008 - 09:20 AM

Lol I find it funny that you have set this task, and besides two replies, it has all been theories about if it's possible or not.

But it's like a game, right? Games are fun, so I'll have a go -hehehe-  is it, like, roses or gifts on...like, a grave or,like...a place that someone you knew liked to go that you're not with anymore or something...LOL! I dunno I'm just taking stabs at the dark....or is it stabs in the dark? ...Doesn't matter, I suppose.

What happened to the children who played in the mud and saw the beauty in a butterfly's wings, who now tell the world to stand up, shut up and man up?

#28    Nucular

Nucular

Astral Projection

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 09:55 AM

Blueguardian on Mar 7 2008, 09:11 AM, said:

astral projecting allows people to leave their bodys, it does not make them psychic lol, you have given an almost impossible feat. It would be like me telling you to go to my friends house and see is she can come over tomorrow, where is my friends house in taralgon? well im not going to tell you. seriously i mean no offence, im just saying you haven't given enough information. You cant ask people to go project to Vimy Ridge in france and expect them to find something you put ther, for one thing how big is vimy ridge and how would they know you put an item there. it makes this whole test pointless.

please come up with something more reasonable.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch...

darkbreed on Mar 6 2008, 06:48 AM, said:

So to put it short and simple, the person who give me the reference number for the target will tell me absolutely nothing about the target such as location or anything, except for only the 8 digit number itself that is assigned to it. The only persons who will know what the target is, are the person choosing the target and the monitor.

Underlines some of the difficulties of generically testing a claimed ability, I suppose.

Saying that, I can't actually see the problem with telling the exact location of this item, since anyone who actually has the ability to go to Vimy has the potential to find it anyway, and as someone else has pointed out, this is only a screening test.  But the guy on this thread who does claim to AP/RV seems to be requesting less information, not more.

Incidentally, it did occur to me that Google Earth might give this one away (especially if the objects are placed on top of something); AtheistGod, you might do well to check the target isn't visible on that program?  I've had a good old look myself, but obviously I don't know what I'm looking for, and some of the photos attached to the monument are quite hi-res.

#29    eight bits

eight bits

• 7,625 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 10:35 AM

If you know how to swim and want to prove it to me, I'd let you do it the way you know how to do it, I wouldnt ask you to swim backwards or with your hands behind your neck.

All analogies are imperfect, of course, but this one is way off the mark. The issue is not simply whether the poster can swim. The poster claims to be a swimming teacher.

So, yes, sensei, I think it is perfectly reasonable to expect to see a few strokes before signing up for class. Especially when the subject is something like swimming with no water in the pool.

Posted Image

#30    MarkSteven

MarkSteven

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 01:14 PM

AtheistGod on Mar 7 2008, 05:47 AM, said:

So far 377 thread views and not one taker, not even a guess.

didn't you read my request!

Warning:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users