Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

A test for APers/RVers.

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#46    MarkSteven

MarkSteven

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 12:40 PM

i have given my guess, but no response, i have asked for a direct location, no response.

Warning:
anything that i say is based on my personal feeling of the topic at hand.
my opinion is mine and i'll try to be clear and to the point. i may be wrong, but that's my opinion.

This forum is called Unexplained-Mysteries, however some people think it should be called "Everything is provable with science"

check this - http://www.astralvoyage.com

#47    Nucular

Nucular

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 12:59 PM

MarkSteven on Mar 11 2008, 12:40 PM, said:

i have given my guess, but no response, i have asked for a direct location, no response.

From the OP:

AtheistGod on Mar 6 2008, 05:48 AM, said:

Rules:

1: You only get one try.
2: All answers must be PM'ed.
3: The topic can be discussed however do not violate rule 2.

The correct answer will be posted here by me provided anyone gets it right.

The reason for only 1 try and for rule 2 is simple, it eliminates the possibility of simply guessing the correct answer via process of elimination.

You can't get much clearer than that.

And yet...

MarkSteven on Mar 10 2008, 09:05 PM, said:

how about a wreath

Spot the mistake?

#48    MarkSteven

MarkSteven

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 01:23 PM

i don't think this is reasonable at all, pending the location was never given, a vague description was given of the item. i also am not worried about pm, i gave my answer for everyone to see. if i'm wrong i would still like to know the exact location to try again, if we are not allowed to try then why bother.

Warning:
my opinion is mine and i'll try to be clear and to the point. i may be wrong, but that's my opinion.

This forum is called Unexplained-Mysteries, however some people think it should be called "Everything is provable with science"

#49    Nucular

Nucular

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 624 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 01:39 PM

MarkSteven on Mar 11 2008, 01:23 PM, said:

i don't think this is reasonable at all, pending the location was never given, a vague description was given of the item. i also am not worried about pm, i gave my answer for everyone to see. if i'm wrong i would still like to know the exact location to try again, if we are not allowed to try then why bother.

If your claimed abilities don't match those this protocol is designed to test, then it's going to be hard for you to take part.

I'd be happy to work out a different protocol with you, entirely seperately from this test and thread, which would fit better with your own beliefs.

Regarding PMs, the OP was very clear on both the rule and the reason.  By giving your answer "for everyone to see" you disqualified yourself, since one of the controls in this approach is to avoid public guessing which would turn this into a game of 20 Questions.

#50    MarkSteven

MarkSteven

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 02:11 PM

who said anything about multiple guess, why should this be a one sided debate, fear of someone getting the correct answer? lol, disqualified, people can figure out their own honest answers. if they can't then i feel sorry for a lier.

Warning:

#51    Jeff_The_Psychic

Jeff_The_Psychic

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 193 posts

• "If you are hungry, we will feed you,
    If you are hurt, we will heal you,
    If you are curious, we will show you"

Posted 11 March 2008 - 04:35 PM

MarkSteven on Mar 11 2008, 09:23 AM, said:

I think that earlier in the discussion when Bumbleroot said:

"Well, of course the main thing that will be argued is that they will need more details.
(Oh, thats not enough can you please give a few more details...)

Basically, it ends up with them wanting you to give them the answer. "

I think what he said is now becoming a reality. If you really are good and true at RV'ing then you wouldn't need a description on the object, or an exact, exact location. I really dont see why you are becoming so worked up over this, it is just a simple test. All I have to say is better luck next time,

T_W_P

Edited for: Spelling error

Edited by The_Wiccan_Psychic, 11 March 2008 - 05:09 PM.

The truth will set you free, when the time is right.

#52    Johnny Truant

Johnny Truant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 209 posts

• Land, take me, where I cannot stand; I don't care, I'm still.

Posted 11 March 2008 - 04:47 PM

Don't be a sore loser, and considering that you didn't follow the rules that the OP instituted, you can't really argue with anything anymore.  

There are reasons things were done the way they were.  Stop being a baby and grow up.

You Create Your Own Reality
Feeling eternal, all this pain is an illusion.
"What? You didn't bring bread? Nobody brought any bread at all?! Do you guys not understand that this is going to be the LAST TIME I EVER HAVE DINNER?"  -Jesus

#53    MarkSteven

MarkSteven

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 04:47 PM

i wouldn't be trying RV btw, i was talking about AP, this would be my first attempt to directly look for something, however i did give an answer and yet no response. i am not asking for him to tell me what it is, just to tell if i am right or not, i'll try again. since he didn't give out specifics i can't be sure. i don't see where the problem in that is, it might not be what he is requesting but i don't see anyone else working on it. if they sent him pm's we still don't know if they are right or not.

Warning:

#54    eight bits

eight bits

• 6,090 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 11:15 PM

Ok, Mark. Snce you asked,

who said anything about multiple guess

How 'bout

if i'm wrong i would still like to know the exact location to try again,

Nucular has made a vey generous offer,

I'd be happy to work out a different protocol with you, entirely seperately from this test and thread, which would fit better with your own beliefs.

It's a lot of work, and he's willing to do it. So why not turn your attention to that and accept that this thread's test, which has also involved a lot of work on the part of the OP, was simply directed at testing claims which happen not to be the claims which you make?

Posted Image

#55    MarkSteven

MarkSteven

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 12:09 AM

i find this all very humorous, why all the fuss, i said a wreath. if i'm wrong then fine, i'm not going to try again. i don't see why we can't take a different look at this test.

if someone can make a guess with such a vague test then more power to them, i do not see anyone taking the chance or getting in right. i was willing to take a look for myself, but i don't seem to be getting anywhere with that. are you all so willing to shut me or anyone willing to put their abilities to the test?

skeptics all seem to be ready to say, nope, not the results we are looking for or you are not following the guidelines given. why? so afraid that someone just might have the answer? would there be a lot of explaining to do?

now i know why people are not willing to share their experiences. is the earth going to stop or start going backward if what seems impossible becomes possible? i doubt it, seems to me there are a lot more unknowns then there are knowns.

Warning:

#56    rassy

rassy

Stealth Ninja

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,210 posts

• perception is not my reality

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:04 AM

I don't see how this is a vague test, although, as I mentioned earlier, I don't understand the intricacies involved with astro projection or remote viewing. At least someone was nice enough to explain a thing or two to me, even though I still 'don't get it'. It is understandable to me, though, that some people do need certain criteria to be met in order to be able to use their talents. I don't think this test is for those people, necessarily, though. I think it is more geared towards people who use this site and claim they can just remote view or astro project at will, or with ease, claiming they can go/see anywhere - in which case, this test should be very easy.  I would imagine this means that all one has to do is to mentally go to Vimy Ridge and simply have a look around. The things should be easy to spot if searched for. So far, none of the people who claim they can do this sort of thing have come forward.

MarkSteven, in your case...Nucular made you an offer, even eight bits pointed that out as well. Why don't you take him up on it, instead of continuing to argue your point? I am curious as to what the result of that will be, if you take Nucular up on the offer.

(edited cause I never learned to type)

Edited by rassy, 12 March 2008 - 06:06 AM.

Check out my new Website!

Posted Image

#57    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

• At war with the evil Drug Enforcement Agency for over a decade!

Posted 12 March 2008 - 07:23 PM

i wouldn't be trying RV btw, i was talking about AP, this would be my first attempt to directly look for something, however i did give an answer and yet no response. i am not asking for him to tell me what it is, just to tell if i am right or not, i'll try again. since he didn't give out specifics i can't be sure. i don't see where the problem in that is, it might not be what he is requesting but i don't see anyone else working on it. if they sent him pm's we still don't know if they are right or not.

The first PM I got I accidentally responded too.

Let me make this as clear as crystal, I did provide and exact location and a picture of the location. All answers will be revealed when I feel the test is over.

The simple reason for not revealing whether the responses I have gotten are correct or not is to decrease the chances of simply guessing via process of elimination.

I did give an exact location and even provided an image.

Your problem is that you simply don't want to play by the rules, I made the simple request that all answers submitted should be done so via PM and this rule could not even be met by you.

The rules specifically state 1 try per person to further eliminate the odds that the answer will simply be guessed and yet you want more tries.

i find this all very humorous, why all the fuss, i said a wreath. if i'm wrong then fine, i'm not going to try again. i don't see why we can't take a different look at this test.

Because I said so...

if someone can make a guess with such a vague test then more power to them, i do not see anyone taking the chance or getting in right. i was willing to take a look for myself, but i don't seem to be getting anywhere with that. are you all so willing to shut me or anyone willing to put their abilities to the test?

At this point I am willing to shut you out of this test because you broke the rules. Everyone else with a serious response has so far been complicit with the rules, so I fail to see what your problem is.

You won't get anywhere if all you do is moan about how unfair the test is.

now i know why people are not willing to share their experiences. is the earth going to stop or start going backward if what seems impossible becomes possible? i doubt it, seems to me there are a lot more unknowns then there are knowns.

I provided an opportunity for people to demonstrate their abilities, some people took this opportunity, some didn't and some say they want to but do not want to play by the rules which were set up for a reason.

Your the only person crying foul here.

===

I have stated several times why the rules are the way they are those who choose to not follow them are and will be disqualified and have been and this includes MarkSteven who has made it a point to ruin such a simple task.

I have had just a few responses so far although I am sure they will trickle in.

Posted Image

A site I write my own articles. sw-gm check em out.

#58    MarkSteven

MarkSteven

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 218 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 08:00 PM

ok, you're right,

but i would also like to see who can make a correct guess, based on the limited information given. a general location and a general photo of the location, i was guessing that you would have placed your item in more of a specific area, i guess i'm wrong.

Warning:

#59    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 08:29 PM

MarkSteven on Mar 12 2008, 02:00 PM, said:

ok, you're right,

but i would also like to see who can make a correct guess, based on the limited information given. a general location and a general photo of the location, i was guessing that you would have placed your item in more of a specific area, i guess i'm wrong.

The items are at the monument thus the picture of it. The information is limited for valid reasons.

Any information about the items in question aside from the fact they are unique and found no where else but there should not be all that hard to spot.

Posted Image

#60    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 09:33 PM

Just to give credit where it is due.

Thanks to all those who have sent in their answers so far and those who will.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users