Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

[ Poll ] What Do You Think Best Explains UFOs ??

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1    Saru

Saru

Site Webmaster

• 20,082 posts

• "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious." - Albert Einstein

Posted 28 April 2001 - 06:00 PM

What do you think best explains the UFO phenomenon ? To take part in this forum poll, simply reply to this post, and state which of these things best explains UFOs.

What best explains UFO's ?

- Aliens from space without a doubt
- Military test craft without a doubt
- Some UFO's are alien, some are test craft
- UFO's are evidence of human time travel
- UFO's are neither Alien or test craft
- UFO's Don't Exist

Please feel free to expand on/explain your choice as well if you like, all input welcome.

original.gif

#2    Lori Cordini

Lori Cordini

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 30 April 2001 - 02:05 AM

UFOs - traveling devices of our brothers and sisters from elsewhere!  Been there, done that, experienced that.  No question.  To me it is just like asking who is driving the car!

Next question, please!  :P

Yes, testing on advanced reverse technology by military factions worldwide...no doubt about that as well.

There is so much more to this phenomenon than the craft.  No mystery involved once one has experienced them.  It is awesome to say the least.  

It is my greatest wish, desire, hope that folks will get beyond the UFOs stuff and get on with the cultural diversities that are going to overwhelm earth inhabitants once intergalactic awareness and interaction is opened up (and this will be very soon).  Then HUMAN rights will change to SENTIENT rights.  But believe me the cultural differences are going to be more of a problem for humans than they could ever ever have imagined and that really really concerns me!

You can't even begin to imagine the differences...I have been privy to interacting and I can't even find the words to assist in the transformation required ON BOTH SIDES to bridge that huge gap not of technology, but of (for want of another word) spirituality and concept of wholeness and unity that most species on an intergalactic level have.

The focus of existence is so far removed and believe me human concepts are indeed very primitive.  I think the best earth has in working towards this goal, even on the simplst levels is the show Stargate SG1.  While it is approached on a more humanistic level, they do engage in some pretty powerful "eye openers" as far as cultural differences are concerned.  Check it out.

#3    dalia

dalia

Apparition

• PipPip
  • 365 posts

• Purrrrr-fect Mystery

Posted 25 May 2001 - 02:12 AM

Choices, choices, choices  :o...

I think ufo's are basically all of the above...alien craft, military test craft, as well as time traveling humans. But also I believe some are natural phenomena that we don't have the expertise to explain yet.

Dalia

Purrr-fectly happy

#4    Jamie

Jamie

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 131 posts

Posted 25 May 2001 - 06:38 PM

Some are UFO's and some are test crafts.

Jamie

#5    SpaceyKC

SpaceyKC

Government Agent

• 3,349 posts

• Thank you TO

Posted 26 May 2001 - 03:44 AM

Okay, I want fancy special fx when I post too!!! ;D
I also want to give my 2 cents! I do believe some are UFOs and some are the military prototype of the information they got from alien technology!! grin2.gif
So, I guess I will go back to the drawing board!! ???

"Science may have found a cure for most evils;  but it has
         found no remedy for the worst of them all --- the apathy of human beings."
                                                     Helen Keller

#6    icy

icy

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 July 2001 - 02:27 AM

- UFO's are evidence of human time travel

Well, that's what I believe because I was surfing around this board and several places on the web and I saw some stuff about when we humans evolve we will likely look like those grey aliens. But seriously, I hope that doesn't happen because those gray alien thingies are really really ugly  :-X

icy

#7    Lori Cordini

Lori Cordini

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 132 posts

Posted 28 July 2001 - 04:33 AM

Having had a lifelong experience with the "greys" don't sell them short of their "looks".  They have the most profound energy level of love I have ever known.  Would humans learn to express this love, we would have "the Kingdom of God on Earth!"

#8    reese92

reese92

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 246 posts

Posted 03 August 2001 - 12:06 AM

Hey there everybody, thought that this was just the perfect post to reply too, almost too perfect...

First I would like to say, that I think that it could be possible for them to be 'all of the above'.  Who really knows?  I won't pretend to know, because as much as I would like to think that I am special, I have never had the privilege of being told all the answers of the universe, as some have, apparently.
 Lori,
 I must say that you are like a pit bull.  As much as you are torn down, you come right back, spewing the same garbage as before.  Very Bold!  How can you associate a Television show, with reality?  And, also how can you expect anyone to believe that you have been abducted, and that you know certain things that others' don't.?  Some people spend their entire lives trying to get at the truth, why would you be 'let in' to the secrets, when there is, quite possibly, more deserving people?  Have you ever asked them why they chose you?  I would really like to know.  So please feel free to elaborate on the subject.  You really baffle me, I feel bad for you.  I feel as though you have some serious mental issues going on upstairs, and nowhere to turn...  Now, if someone was to come along, and just for the argument, they said the EXACT opposite of everything you say, that they were contacted and taken, but the GREYS were evil;  who would be lying??  Because, not everybody can be right, especially when there are drastic differences between the two stories.  Am I right, or am I maybe completely insane myself??

Peace,

Teresa   kiss.gif

#9    FarvLarion

FarvLarion

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 26 August 2001 - 08:47 PM

I believe that UFO's are Aliens from space without a doubt.  As for the military, if and when one crashes, they might take it for their own usage.

Abiogenesis (ab-i-o-jen`-a-sis) n. (Biol.) The theory of spontaineous generation from non-living matter [Gk. a-: neg.: bios, life, genesis, birth].  Farv Michael Larion

#10    Loonboy

Loonboy

Poltergeist

• 2,852 posts

Posted 26 August 2001 - 08:52 PM

Hi.
UFO's are both Alien spacecraft and test craft by our governments.

Some UFO's are uncannily like our own craft, if a little more advanced, and move in similar ways, if a little quicker.
On the other hand, some UFO's move in ways our craft cannot and by definition are ALIEN...

Do what you want and be what you feel. Because after all, those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't 'mind.

Work hard, keep the ceremonies, live peacably, and unite your hearts. Hopi

Listen to the voice of nature, for it holds treasures for you. Huron

The soul would have no rainbow if the eyes had no tears. Minquass

#11    Clecko

Clecko

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 28 August 2001 - 02:58 AM

If we had the ability to fly off planet, wouldn't we want to explore other planets? And if we were able to experiment with the technology, wouldn't we?But time travel...if people can time treavel, why hasn't someone taken one, landed it, and said, hey! look at me in my crazy spaceship! I'm from the future! I know people who would, just for world fame.

#12    odinsupreme

odinsupreme

Odin

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,097 posts

• Yes.

Posted 02 September 2001 - 03:16 PM

Hmmmmm, all of them and a couple of others only the time travel thing is fake, it just isn't possible. I think that most of them are just fakes, made by people who want to be on TV. Only 2% are ET UFOs.

Odin Supreme 8)

#13    Great Big Sea

Great Big Sea

Poltergeist

• 2,459 posts

• We should respect a person not because who they are, but what they do with their life, is the way they earn our respect.

Posted 21 December 2003 - 02:27 AM

SaRuMan here's my theory: USAF aircrafts you know maybe their testing out new BlackHawks or something.
Here's what I really think: I'm not sure, at all.

Hey Dalia! We have the same Avatar!  thumbsup.gif For a second there I thought I posted already!

Happy Holidays! original.gif

"This is probably the strangest position I've been in on this show." Adam Savage.

"Notice how he says "On this Show." Kari Byron

Mythbusters.

#14    kreestar

kreestar

Paranormal Investigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 12:27 AM

Some UFO's are alien, some are test craft

Then away out in the woods I heard that kind of a sound that a ghost makes when it wants to tell about something that's on its mind and can't make itself understood, and so can't rest easy in its grave, and has to go about that way every night grieving.

#15    joc

joc

Adminstrator of Cosmic Blues

• 12,761 posts

• They're wearing steel that's bright and true
    They carry news that must get through
    They choose the path where no-one goes

Posted 22 December 2003 - 01:09 AM

alien.gif I think that UFOs are actually the craft used by angels to traverse the heavens.

ph34r.gif joc

Posted Image
once i believed that starlight could guide me home
now i know that light is old and stars are cold

ReverbNation

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users