Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

All the worlds secrets

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#16    Egyptian-Illuminati

Egyptian-Illuminati

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 02:47 PM

{BRILLIANT1} on Mar 10 2008, 07:32 PM, said:

I was thinking bout this a couple of days ago and discussed it with my friend and i wanted to ask you guys what yall think. If a person new every secret in the world from aliens at roswell to the jesus and mary magdaline being true how long would it take for he or she to go crazy or if they would go crazy at all and if you knew every secret in the world and history how would you take it? What would you do?

Well, let me just tell you something.

It is very possible to collect all knowledge from the past and probable future, through Remote Viewing.... and you can even Remote Influence, once taught how.
I have been collecting from the stream of knowledge for the past 5 years for personal education. What i learned from the past is that what we largely believe today is, well, false: unfortunately.

Fri. Nov. 7th/08

"Our nearness to you grows each day and soon we shall walk shoulder to shoulder with you."

-SaLuSa
Extraterrestial from the Sirius Constellation, member of the Galactic Federation of Light.

#17    Mr Honeybadger

Mr Honeybadger

Poltergeist

• Closed
  • 2,838 posts

Posted 20 March 2008 - 04:37 PM

{BRILLIANT1} on Mar 10 2008, 02:32 PM, said:

I was thinking bout this a couple of days ago and discussed it with my friend and i wanted to ask you guys what yall think. If a person new every secret in the world from aliens at roswell to the jesus and mary magdaline being true how long would it take for he or she to go crazy or if they would go crazy at all and if you knew every secret in the world and history how would you take it? What would you do?

Don't worry. That website  - snopes.com - is taking care of it.  

Pretty soon there will be no more fun mysteries thank's to that "spoiler" website.

#18    Jouster

Jouster

Apparition

• Closed
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 22 March 2008 - 05:27 AM

hmmm.... that is a very good question. well if one knew everything they would have no reason to go insane because they would be beyond that and if one knew everything they would think very logicly.

#19    Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

Poltergeist

• 2,432 posts

Posted 23 March 2008 - 12:10 AM

I already know all the secrets.

La vie est un long fleuve tranquille .....

#20    muddyfrog

muddyfrog

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 527 posts

• A teacher cannot teach a student; on the contrary a student must learn from the teacher.
    -Me

Posted 02 April 2008 - 12:13 PM

I would definately go CRAZY...

I am already having a hard time dealing with my level of smarts now (and I am not that smart lol)

and yet I continue my quest for knowledge...

Idiot wink2.gif

-Muddy

Posted Image

Now is like a flowing river. Do not hold on to the shore. The shore is crumbling. Push off into the middle and rejoice that others have made it with you.
-Native American quote paraphrased

#21    Starry Night

Starry Night

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 5 posts

• I am no bird. No net ensares me. I a free human being with and independt will.

Posted 07 April 2008 - 03:39 PM

{BRILLIANT1} on Mar 10 2008, 12:32 PM, said:

Honestly it depends on the person. If a normal regular person had this information they'd probally be okay with it. However if someone like Charles Manson or Ted Bundy had such information the world might sprial out of control. But, then again, knowledge is power, and even the most sane person in the world might not be able to handle the power of their knowledge, or even now how to use it once they had it. Then you have the people who can't keep a secret and those that would go insane if they told everyone they knew and nobody belived them. A lot of people don't want to beleive a lot of stuff that happens because of simple Belief Persaverance. For those of you who don't know what that is it's basically when a person or a group of people hold firmly to a belief even in the face of contradictory eveidence. (Like some right wings who firmly hold fast to the fact that Bush is a great president.)

#22    unexplained sam

unexplained sam

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 01:33 PM

yeah man you would go crazy, think about it, every secret, every mystery, solved and known, it would be too hard to fit in your brain, you would go insane, you would not know where to think, and how to think.  and who knows maybe thats the meaning of life, to wonder and solve.

#23    Admiral Danger

Admiral Danger

Thats what she said

• 5,176 posts

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:13 PM

i'd be chuffed that i would know every seceret in the world if i did go crazy it would probably take about 2 weeks but if i did know every seceret in the world i would bring governments and religions down with it

thats a very interesting story about the shark and how it tried to eat you, but it still doesnt answer my question.  where the hell is my sandwitch!?

#24    Foongus

Foongus

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 170 posts

• It's not who you are underneath; it's what you do that defines you.

Posted 12 April 2008 - 01:25 AM

I would do the best I could to help the world and rid the world of disease, famnie, poverty, and hunger. It would be dull with no mystery.

Ѐņ ߀خ Ί∩خ

#25    WiCkEdWENDIGO

WiCkEdWENDIGO

Lil Pet

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,216 posts

• mmmmmmmmmmmmmm cow

Posted 12 April 2008 - 01:28 AM

{BRILLIANT1} on Mar 10 2008, 01:32 PM, said:

i would be like wooaaahhh!! u would be like woooaaaahhhhhhoooo!!!!!!! then id be like woah

i made u a cookie but i eated it

#26    Nik Xues

Nik Xues

The Still Wanderer

• 1,468 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 06:21 PM

i already have all the answers.

i just need to remember where i put them.

as for sanity.
its backwards
we start as insane
then learn sanity.
that is of course if we ever escape the gravity of society.

all things end where they began and yet begin where they end
so they dont really end or begin

True Scientists consider all possibilities until they have evidence stating otherwise.
the others are idiots simply waiting for proof of existence.

#27    Mr.Dot

Mr.Dot

Astral Projection

• Closed
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 12 April 2008 - 08:09 PM

I would become the worlds greatest conspiracy theorist...

Edited by Mr.Dot, 12 April 2008 - 08:18 PM.

#28    REBEL

REBEL

Esoteric Seeker

• 6,559 posts

• ''GONE FISH'N, BRB...''

Posted 12 April 2008 - 10:12 PM

I'd feel like O'Neill after being zapped by the Ancient Repository of Knowledge Device

linked-image

'Zakcoorum'  err i mean 'Later'

#29    Mademoiselle

Mademoiselle

Poltergeist

• 2,432 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:25 AM

Yetihunter on Mar 12 2008, 03:23 AM, said:

I bet most people wouldn't believe you.

Exactly !

La vie est un long fleuve tranquille .....

#30    Jaguat

Jaguat

Freak unleashed! So beware........

• 1,209 posts

• Time gives a wise man something to use and a fool something to waste. mjw

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:05 AM

{BRILLIANT1} on Mar 11 2008, 04:32 AM, said:

You would go crazy with the idea that with the knowledge you have that you would be frustrated with the idea that you couldn't change everything you know to help mankind.

Never let the flame inside you die. MJW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users