Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

dream growth

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1    Stanton~Shades

Stanton~Shades

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 3 posts

• Don't Kill The Dream, Execute it.

Posted 12 March 2008 - 01:45 AM

I had a theory,inkling,thought... I dont know what youd call it. About how dreams could affect the way we grow and develop in some way over our life.
Just wanted know some of your thoughts on this matter

P.S. My first post

#2    somekindlunatic

somekindlunatic

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 68 posts

• We are as butterflies, who flutter for a day and think it is forever.

Posted 12 March 2008 - 02:32 AM

It definitely affects me. Probably depends on whether a person pays them any attention.

#3    crystal sage

crystal sage

Telekinetic

• 7,372 posts

Posted 13 March 2008 - 05:37 AM

I think that life is a learning.. creating experience... that we perhaps do our  spiritual homework when we sleep.. note the number of times you wake up and you seem to have the answers that bothered you the previous day...or just feel plain inspired???

We are also  of course healing and  physically and mentally  repairing our bodies and or growing whilst we are sleeping..

#4    Johnny Truant

Johnny Truant

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 209 posts

• Land, take me, where I cannot stand; I don't care, I'm still.

Posted 13 March 2008 - 06:05 AM

Welcome to the forum!!

I am of the belief that yes, dreams can help shape us in our life's journey.  They give you insight on topics you normally wouldn't give conscious thought to, and help us realize things we normally wouldn't figure out.

Dreams are an experience just like waking life is.

You Create Your Own Reality
Feeling eternal, all this pain is an illusion.
"What? You didn't bring bread? Nobody brought any bread at all?! Do you guys not understand that this is going to be the LAST TIME I EVER HAVE DINNER?"  -Jesus

#5    swtp

swtp

Alien Abducter

• 4,702 posts

• It is unwise to be too sure of one's own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might err.

Posted 14 March 2008 - 01:25 AM

crystal sage on Mar 12 2008, 09:37 PM, said:

I think that life is a learning.. creating experience... that we perhaps do our  spiritual homework when we sleep.. note the number of times you wake up and you seem to have the answers that bothered you the previous day...or just feel plain inspired???

We are also  of course healing and  physically and mentally  repairing our bodies and or growing whilst we are sleeping..

I totally agree with you! I've had dreams, and nightmares that forced me to think about situations that needed to be dealt with in my life. As a result i was able to move on, grow, and heal emotionally, mentally, and spiritually as well as physically. I believe dreams are a very important function to our health, and wellbeing! They also help us to be more creative, and imaginative making them just as important as any other part of our senses, and physical self!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users