Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Free Energy - No Fuel Magnetic Motor

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1    Karlis

Karlis

• 8,614 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 04:22 AM

Video -- Free Energy - No Fuel Magnetic Motor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvB3PiPBozU&feature=email

http://www.theverylastpageoftheinternet.co...irns/cairns.htm
Relying on the attraction and repulsion of internal magnets, the Lutec 1000 operates continually on a pulse-like current 24 hours a day - producing 24 kilowatts of power - once it is kickstarted from a battery source.

Joesph Westley Newman of Scottsdale, Arizona, says that the attorney filing the patent application for the Lutec 1000, Griffith Hack, is violating international patent law when stating they have conducted an international search which has found no similar invention so far. Mr Newman publicized his claim on the web site of US radio program Sightings, adding that he applied for worldwide patent protection for the same type of technology in 1979, and had received it in some countries not including the U.S.A. He said his original technology was featured on U.S. Television networks as well as many radio talk shows, newspapers and magazines, and that his book The Energy Machine of Joseph Newman was being sold "extensively across Australia" more than 10 years prior to when Christie and Brits had even conceived their idea.

#2    Dan Dare

Dan Dare

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

• Pilot of the Future

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:53 AM

Debunked in 2001, unless there is further news on this prodject ?

http://www.skeptics.com.au/spoon/2001winners.htm

Dan Dare

Posted Image
"Man is certainly stark mad; he cannot make a worm, yet he will make gods by the dozen." --(Michel Eyquem de Montaigne)

#3    Torgo

Torgo

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

• I aM tOrGo... I tAkE cArE oF tHe PlAcE wHiLe ThE mAsTeR iS aWaY...

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:38 PM

And yet no matter how many times things like this are debunked and now many times we reiterate that we understand electromagnetism... people will still fall for it.  Its terrible.

#4    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,421 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 18 March 2008 - 09:49 PM

Ok, let me try this once again:

The only way to obtain free energy is to steal it from your neighbor!

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#5    Shaftsbury

Shaftsbury

Transitional Fossil

• 1,099 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 10:31 PM

I'm still trying to figure out a way to gently break the news to a couple of guys at work, they really believe this stuff.  huh.gif

"He hath need of his wits who wanders wide,
aught simple will serve at home;
but a gazing-stock is the fool who sits
mid the wise, and nothing knows."

from the Elder or Poetic Edda

The Isles of Aledeon - Roleplay World

#6    ai_guardian

ai_guardian

al-sifer .o.O.o. refic-ul

• 1,332 posts

• If you want to know what it will be like when you die, just remember back to what it was like before you were born.

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:02 AM

What is sad is that they are still operating but now they are just ripping off "sophisticated" investors (those with $2.5mill or more or $250k/year income). I suppose they're making themselves feel better by ripping off the already rich. The intelligent/experienced investors are no longer biting.

"... there can be no certainty of the last Conclusion, without a certainty of all those Affirmations and Negations, on which it was grounded, and inferred. ... And therefore if a man should talk to me of ... Immateriall Substances; or of A free Subject; A free-will; or any Free, but free from being hindred by opposition, I should not say he were in an Errour, but that his words were without meaning; that is to say, Absurd. ..."[sic] Thomas Hobbes - Leviathan (1651)

#7    Emma_Acid

Emma_Acid

Alien Abducter

• 4,533 posts

• Godspeed MID

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:02 PM

ai_guardian on Mar 19 2008, 01:02 AM, said:

What is sad is that they are still operating but now they are just ripping off "sophisticated" investors (those with $2.5mill or more or $250k/year income). I suppose they're making themselves feel better by ripping off the already rich. The intelligent/experienced investors are no longer biting.

Its risk assesment - what is the cost that they could be right? How do you weigh that up? If you had money to burn, would you invest in this as the possible return (not just personally) would be unfathomable?

Of course, they can't be right, but like I said, money to burn....

Edited by Emma_Acid_88, 19 March 2008 - 12:02 PM.

"Science is the least subjective form of deduction" ~ A. Mulder

#8    Dan Dare

Dan Dare

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

• Pilot of the Future

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:25 PM

Still operating

http://www.lutec.com.au/

Now for you engineers out there
Download there video (the middle one at the top and tell me what you see and hear) and this is done with magnets.

If what I am seeing and hearing is correct, there is a very good chance they have achieved over-unity ?

Dan Dare

Posted Image
"Man is certainly stark mad; he cannot make a worm, yet he will make gods by the dozen." --(Michel Eyquem de Montaigne)

#9    Atheist God

Atheist God

Alien Abducter

• 5,438 posts

• At war with the evil Drug Enforcement Agency for over a decade!

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:33 PM

Emma_Acid_88 on Mar 19 2008, 07:02 AM, said:

Its risk assesment - what is the cost that they could be right? How do you weigh that up? If you had money to burn, would you invest in this as the possible return (not just personally) would be unfathomable?

I have extra money to spend on stuff like this but I won't because some things are just no feasible like this magnetic motor which is clearly a scam.

Posted Image

A site I write my own articles. sw-gm check em out.

#10    Shaftsbury

Shaftsbury

Transitional Fossil

• 1,099 posts

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:42 PM

In the video they say the product will be ready in March of 2008, on the website they have this banner

text........."Product release date postponed indefinitely due to possible Transfer of Technology negotiations".

Is that called taking the money and running with it? tongue.gif

"He hath need of his wits who wanders wide,
aught simple will serve at home;
but a gazing-stock is the fool who sits
mid the wise, and nothing knows."

from the Elder or Poetic Edda

The Isles of Aledeon - Roleplay World

#11    Dan Dare

Dan Dare

Extraterrestrial Entity

• PipPipPip
  • 402 posts

• Pilot of the Future

Posted 19 March 2008 - 12:48 PM

Shaftsbury on Mar 19 2008, 12:42 PM, said:

"Product release date postponed indefinitely due to possible Transfer of Technology negotiations".

What could this possibly mean ?

Dan Dare

Posted Image

#12    questionmark

questionmark

Cinicus Magnus

• 35,421 posts

• In a flat world there is an explanation to everything.

Posted 19 March 2008 - 01:25 PM

Dan-Dare on Mar 19 2008, 02:48 PM, said:

Dan Dare

We are off to the Caribbean, preferable the Cayman Islands, and you suckers won't see us here again because they have no extradition treaty....

A skeptic is a well informed believer and a pessimist a well informed optimist
The most dangerous views of the world are from those who have never seen it. ~ Alexander v. Humboldt
If you want to bulls**t me please do it so that it takes me more than a minute to find out

about me

#13    Torgo

Torgo

Psychic Spy

• 1,239 posts

• I aM tOrGo... I tAkE cArE oF tHe PlAcE wHiLe ThE mAsTeR iS aWaY...

Posted 19 March 2008 - 08:49 PM

I found a report by some skeptics society... their "over unity" calculations were faulty.  Using the data given by these guys in one of their reports, and CORRECTLY calculating the energy, they came up with a 33% efficiency - that is, it only puts out one third of the power you put into it.

The people who made this thing suffer from the misapprehension that a magnet holding up a heavy weight is producing energy - if its not moving anything and the weight is standing still, no energy is being expended.

#14    ai_guardian

ai_guardian

al-sifer .o.O.o. refic-ul

• 1,332 posts

• If you want to know what it will be like when you die, just remember back to what it was like before you were born.

Posted 19 March 2008 - 10:31 PM

QUOTE (Emma_Acid_88)

They should hire a good risk assessor if they have the money to burn wink2.gif I do agree with you though, investment is all about supporting (financially) someone else's idea and there is always an element of risk involved. That's why it pays to do some research. Investors today should have no excuse (for their stupidity) if they invest in an "over unity" device, imo.

QUOTE (Dan-Dare)
QUOTE (Shaftsbury)

"Product release date postponed indefinitely due to possible Transfer of Technology negotiations".

As questionmark said, they're outta here. They've run out of excuses for not delivering. Similar thing has happened to Orbo from Steorn (linky). A public display of their technology in July of last year went horribly wrong - so it's been postponed indefinitely. rolleyes.gif

Yep Torgo, I've read those reports. All it takes is misinterpretation of data and the setup and there you have it, lutec 1000. I believe though that the inventors now know that they were wrong all along but still they persist with they scam.

Edited by ai_guardian, 19 March 2008 - 10:39 PM.

"... there can be no certainty of the last Conclusion, without a certainty of all those Affirmations and Negations, on which it was grounded, and inferred. ... And therefore if a man should talk to me of ... Immateriall Substances; or of A free Subject; A free-will; or any Free, but free from being hindred by opposition, I should not say he were in an Errour, but that his words were without meaning; that is to say, Absurd. ..."[sic] Thomas Hobbes - Leviathan (1651)

#15    aztek

aztek

Majestic 12 Operative

• 5,910 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:22 PM

of course over unity is possible, deasel lokomotive is the proof, deasel engine inside coupled with a generator makes 5x less power than traction motors, so where does the extra power comes from???
sonic boiler, 20x overunity, proven, mesured, and replicated, in theory it is imposible, but theory is wrong, it exicts.

as for magnet motor, i,m sure it is very posible, just not by someone, who keep quoting 2lot, and keeps saying it is imposible, those will never acheve much.

magnets attract and repel, it isn,t debatable, it is a fact, so there is internal energy that does the work, it can be utilized, if not by itself, than in combination with something else, gravity or electricity, nay sayers never brought up anything usefull, just negativity.

RESIDENT TROLL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users