Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

Just another PSI Wheel Technique...

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#16    drakonwick

drakonwick

Government Agent

• 4,198 posts

• There is no need for temples; no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our own heart is our temple; the philosophy is kindness.

Posted 17 March 2008 - 11:55 PM

bleedingelite on Mar 17 2008, 07:26 PM, said:

To be honest, what really just upturned my mind was reading that post by the matt fellow where he explained his illusion.

That video actually had me excited that telekinesis might just be possible.

Now I'm going to have to see something more drastic. :-\

Well atleast you did read the thread that showed Mattmans video was a fake! It was a very elaborate, well put
together video. But, none the less, it was a fake.

Edited by Moro Bumbleroot, 17 March 2008 - 11:55 PM.

I remember the line from the Hindu scripture, the Bhagavad-Gita. Vishnu is trying to persuade the Prince that he should do his duty and to impress him takes on his multi-armed form and says: "Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds." I suppose we all thought that, one way or another." - J. Robert Oppenheimer.

#17    lexter_ian

lexter_ian

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Pip
  • 154 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 12:00 AM

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...p;#entry1714992

This guy is my HERO!!!!
OMG,i haven't laughed like this in a long time!!

That is some funny s**t!

#18    DfizzleShizzle

DfizzleShizzle

Psychic Spy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,318 posts

Posted 18 March 2008 - 12:14 AM

Yea, I always knew that was fake...It spun to fast...No way someone could get absolute control over an object like that...

"A believer is a songless bird in a cage, a freethinker is an eagle parting the clouds with tireless wings." -Robert G. Ingersoll

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." -Richard Dawkins

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users