Welcome to Unexplained Mysteries! Please sign in or create an account to start posting and to access a host of extra features.

- - - - -

reoccuring dream

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#16    jonny b

jonny b

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 06:17 AM

Showgirl on Mar 24 2008, 04:02 PM, said:

could u try to give me another analogy. im having trouble with those examples as they're all sounds.. very easy to explain in terms of transmission of energy. before, u said it was in the air and in everything everywhere.. could it be that by 'vibration' u mean more like the energy inherent in the molecules of existence ?

Well as I stated origanally is that in my reoccuring dream,I am one with space and time, "matter and energy","LIFE".I get a certain feeling which is almost indescribable.The closest I can come to describing it is when I feel the energy eminating off of what ever is around me.Anything and everything can be very easy to explain in terms of transmissin of energy, But there is no differance between say the energy comming from music, or the energy comming from a person, or the sun, or a tree.So I guess the answer to your question would be yes it is.A weird coincedent happened not to long ago and I decided to look up what this person had tattoo'd on the back of there neck.

Here is what I found right off the bat.

Symbolism behind the Sound of OM:

As regards the sound and form, AUM is symbolic of Brahma and the whole universe.

A symbolizes Creation
U symbolizes Preservation
M symbolizes Destruction
The three sounds also symbolize the three Vedas (Rig-Veda, Sam Veda, and Yajur Veda).

This is in other words represents the Trinity in Hindu Dharma namely Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.

Other Symbolism behind OM:

The three letters in AUM also indicate three planes of existence, called heaven, earth and netherworld.
AUM can represent all the words produced by the human vocal organ. This can be said because; A is produced by the throat and U & M by the lips.
According to the Vedas, AUM is associated with the sound of the Sun and also the sound of Light.
It symbolizes the sound of the infinite.
But overall the nature of OM is threefold. It is a sacred sound. It forms the essence of all mantras. It is the ultimate reality (Brahma). It is also said to be the central essence of the Vedas.

While meditating, if we chant OM, we create within ourselves a vibration that connects us with the cosmic vibration and we start thinking universally. The silence between each chant becomes felt physically. The Mind moves from the opposites of sound and silence until the sound ceases. In this silence, there is no thought. This is the state of trance.

Funny how this just popped up earlier today while I have kinda been on this topic.

Posted Image

#17    saturnian flame

saturnian flame

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 169 posts

• ''If You Need Help, Ask God. If You Don't, Thank God''

Posted 25 March 2008 - 06:57 PM

Showgirl on Mar 24 2008, 10:58 PM, said:

sorry ? who rattled ur cage ? im asking someone an interested question, and its very unneccessary and overly defensive of urself to immediately assume its a piss-take.

and what exactly do u mean by

are u a building ?
(thats a piss-take)

Min

if im a building you asking me?
my reply is that you are silly little girl..........better take a nap on the carpet! wink2.gif

Edited by saturnian flame, 25 March 2008 - 07:00 PM.

'saturnian flames'

#18    Showgirl

Showgirl

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:41 PM

saturnian flame on Mar 25 2008, 06:57 PM, said:

if im a building you asking me?
my reply is that you are silly little girl..........better take a nap on the carpet! wink2.gif

if u have nothin sensible to add to the discussion, i suggest u dont post worthless messages.

i repeat, i'm not talkin to u. butt out.

#19    theGhost_and_theDarkness

theGhost_and_theDarkness

Tsavo Maneater

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,914 posts

• Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live. - Norman Cousins

Posted 26 March 2008 - 10:59 PM

Showgirl on Mar 20 2008, 04:18 PM, said:

wot do u mean by 'vibrational frequency' ? Ive asked this of so many ppl on here and no one answers this question.

Min x

Everything on earth has a specific vibrational frequency. . .from the human voice to a table. . . .Vibrational frequencies and the altering of them may possibly lead us to the discovery of different dimensions. . . one day. . .but I think that's far ahead of our time at the moment.  . .

"To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge." ~ Benjamin Disraeli

#20    saturnian flame

saturnian flame

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 06:55 AM

Showgirl on Mar 26 2008, 10:41 PM, said:

if u have nothin sensible to add to the discussion, i suggest u dont post worthless messages.

i repeat, i'm not talkin to u. butt out.

everything you saying is lacking basic elements of human interaction .........no class my dear ....no class.................. huh.gif

take care
sas x

Edited by saturnian flame, 27 March 2008 - 06:59 AM.

'saturnian flames'

#21    Showgirl

Showgirl

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:53 AM

jonny b on Mar 25 2008, 06:17 AM, said:

Well as I stated origanally is that in my reoccuring dream,I am one with space and time, "matter and energy","LIFE".I get a certain feeling which is almost indescribable.The closest I can come to describing it is when I feel the energy eminating off of what ever is around me.Anything and everything can be very easy to explain in terms of transmissin of energy, But there is no differance between say the energy comming from music, or the energy comming from a person, or the sun, or a tree.So I guess the answer to your question would be yes it is.A weird coincedent happened not to long ago and I decided to look up what this person had tattoo'd on the back of there neck.

Sweetsalem82103 on Mar 26 2008, 10:59 PM, said:

Everything on earth has a specific vibrational frequency. . .from the human voice to a table. . . .Vibrational frequencies and the altering of them may possibly lead us to the discovery of different dimensions. . . one day. . .but I think that's far ahead of our time at the moment.  . .

so what u guys r sayin is that u can feel the molecular vibration of physical objects ? sound from the human voice would be physical as it travels through the air, which, whilst not solid is still physical.
a table is a very solid physical object.... do either of u have an idea what is the process by which u sense or feel the vibrational frequency of the table ? i always understood that to detect or measure any kind of process requires equipment that is sensitive enough to differentiate between process, scale and non-process... which means it must be fundamentally more sensitive than the process that it is trying to detect ?

example : hearing sounds through the air in a normal environment hinges on the minute pressure differentials created in the inner ear..... the inner ear is more sensitive than the voice creating the sounds/words.

doesn't this imply u guys are 'set up' in some way to feel these energies ? maybe in the same way some ppl have a sixth sense ? most ppl in the world dont feel these 'vibrational frequencies' or 'energies' so they must not be 'set up' to feel them....that is what i meant earlier when i asked if u were special .

another question....do u ever get overloaded by all this energy flying at u all the time ? if u can feel the energy from a table and a voice, u must feel it from everything ?

Min xx

#22    jonny b

jonny b

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 11:21 AM

Showgirl on Mar 27 2008, 02:53 AM, said:

so what u guys r sayin is that u can feel the molecular vibration of physical objects ? sound from the human voice would be physical as it travels through the air, which, whilst not solid is still physical.
a table is a very solid physical object.... do either of u have an idea what is the process by which u sense or feel the vibrational frequency of the table ? i always understood that to detect or measure any kind of process requires equipment that is sensitive enough to differentiate between process, scale and non-process... which means it must be fundamentally more sensitive than the process that it is trying to detect ?

example : hearing sounds through the air in a normal environment hinges on the minute pressure differentials created in the inner ear..... the inner ear is more sensitive than the voice creating the sounds/words.

doesn't this imply u guys are 'set up' in some way to feel these energies ? maybe in the same way some ppl have a sixth sense ? most ppl in the world dont feel these 'vibrational frequencies' or 'energies' so they must not be 'set up' to feel them....that is what i meant earlier when i asked if u were special .

another question....do u ever get overloaded by all this energy flying at u all the time ? if u can feel the energy from a table and a voice, u must feel it from everything ?

Min xx

Well first off,I pretty much feel it to varying degrees sometimes, and yes I guess I consider it a sixth sense.I make no claims to know how I tend to feel the energy comming off of others, or objects,I just do.Most of the time I can block it out if I want, more or less just ignore it,especially a person who has negative energy around them.Mainly because If it is a negative spirit, I don't want it following me.But sometimes I might not have a choice in the matter as I had a nasty one follow me from california to seattle for a little while.I was also trying to convey that sounds such as chanting  or music can create a vibrational energy.It's not that I hear anything but that I can feel this energy.As far as being set up to be a detector of anything, er I don't know.Never thought about it like that.I consider myself like everyone else,Which might tend to be a bit more sensetive.But I also think that if people just stoped and listened with there mind, If they were just silent  and still they would feel the same energies.So really I do not consider myself special.

Well, I'll share a story with you that happened to me about 10 years ago.I was outside on the back porch with a couple of friends just talking,when all of a sudden I got the worst feeling that something was around us.Something terrible,the enegy I felt was really negative.The exact moment I felt it, I stood up and said "we need to go inside right now!".Well we went inside, And I could not shake that energy off of me for 3 days, and believe me it was foul what ever it was.The story goes on and becomes one of the scariest experiences of my whole life.So much so that even when I have been in a place where objects are flying around the room on there own,it barely even fazed me.But my point is that even though I could not see anything,I could still feel a vibration of energy.Like I said earlier, some energies feel good,some feel bad,and some just feel like energy.

Posted Image

#23    Showgirl

Showgirl

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:51 PM

saturnian flame on Mar 27 2008, 06:55 AM, said:

everything you saying is lacking basic elements of human interaction no class my dear ....no class.................. huh.gif

take care
sas x

did ur al wan never tell ye its rude to write in red ? but then thats ye all over.

and better ask her about putting ur nose in where its not wanted if ye going to carry on posting in these forums. ur making a fool of urself.

sleepy.gif

Edited by Showgirl, 27 March 2008 - 09:53 PM.

#24    TexasToast

TexasToast

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 March 2008 - 09:57 PM

Swami Omkarananda describes the feeling your talking about in his essay on the divinity of the human soul google it you may find it very in formative

#25    jonny b

jonny b

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 06:58 AM

TexasToast on Mar 27 2008, 02:57 PM, said:

Swami Omkarananda describes the feeling your talking about in his essay on the divinity of the human soul google it you may find it very in formative

Thank you texas toast, I will do that. original.gif

Posted Image

#26    saturnian flame

saturnian flame

Ectoplasmic Residue

• Closed
  • Pip
  • 169 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 07:17 AM

Showgirl on Mar 27 2008, 09:51 PM, said:

did ur al wan never tell ye its rude to write in red ? but then thats ye all over.

and better ask her about putting ur nose in where its not wanted if ye going to carry on posting in these forums. ur making a fool of urself.

sleepy.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how rude!!

2e. Garbage posting:
[/b]Do not deliberately make posts of little worth or that contain nonsense.

3a. Racism or hatred: Do not post racist or hate-driven material or views which express hatred towards or discriminate against any specific race, religion, country, gender, individual or group
3b. Harassment: Do not harrass, defame, threaten, bully or victimise other members, this includes but is not limited to sending harassing private messages or harassing members via posts, threads or profile comments

[/size]3c. Profanity: Do not use profanity, crude, vulgar language or attempt to intentionally bypass the profanity filter.

3d. Trolling: Do not troll the forums. We define a 'troll' as someone who's purpose on the forum is to create as much disruption as possible, offend as many people as possible or otherwise disrupt the forum service intentionally for personal amusement.

once again, I had to report you!! huh.gif

Edited by saturnian flame, 28 March 2008 - 07:25 AM.

'saturnian flames'

#27    Thistle

Thistle

Mighty Midget Queen of the Faeries

• 2,284 posts

• Stick Girl

Posted 28 March 2008 - 07:30 AM

Showgirl ....this is a PUBLIC discussion forum, you cannot pick and choose who you want to post in threads, Saturnian flame has th eright to post wherever he wants (as do all our members).  As for his posts being in red? there is no rule against that, if there was then it wouldn't even be an option.

Saturnian flame?  posts like this

my reply is that you are silly little girl..........better take a nap on the carpet!

are not helping, please refrain from posting anything of the like again.

Now back on topic and keep it civil please.

#28    Showgirl

Showgirl

Extraterrestrial Entity

• Closed
  • PipPipPip
  • 375 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 10:38 AM

jonny b on Mar 27 2008, 11:21 AM, said:

Well first off,I pretty much feel it to varying degrees sometimes, and yes I guess I consider it a sixth sense.I make no claims to know how I tend to feel the energy comming off of others, or objects,I just do.Most of the time I can block it out if I want, more or less just ignore it,especially a person who has negative energy around them.Mainly because If it is a negative spirit, I don't want it following me.But sometimes I might not have a choice in the matter as I had a nasty one follow me from california to seattle for a little while.I was also trying to convey that sounds such as chanting  or music can create a vibrational energy.It's not that I hear anything but that I can feel this energy.As far as being set up to be a detector of anything, er I don't know.Never thought about it like that.I consider myself like everyone else,Which might tend to be a bit more sensetive.But I also think that if people just stoped and listened with there mind, If they were just silent  and still they would feel the same energies.So really I do not consider myself special.

Well, I'll share a story with you that happened to me about 10 years ago.I was outside on the back porch with a couple of friends just talking,when all of a sudden I got the worst feeling that something was around us.Something terrible,the enegy I felt was really negative.The exact moment I felt it, I stood up and said "we need to go inside right now!".Well we went inside, And I could not shake that energy off of me for 3 days, and believe me it was foul what ever it was.The story goes on and becomes one of the scariest experiences of my whole life.So much so that even when I have been in a place where objects are flying around the room on there own,it barely even fazed me.But my point is that even though I could not see anything,I could still feel a vibration of energy.Like I said earlier, some energies feel good,some feel bad,and some just feel like energy.

thanks for the time and explanations jonny b ! very lucid.

all the best Minny xx

#29    mycodes122

mycodes122

Alien Embryo

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 11:11 AM

Does the vibrational frequency feel sort of like shaking? like siezure? Sometimes in when half awake n asleep i try to feel one with God.. Then the back of my neck feels like its shaking?  then i dont go any further cuz i have no clue wat will happen.

#30    jonny b

jonny b

Remote Viewer

• PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 11:43 AM

Showgirl on Mar 28 2008, 03:38 AM, said:

thanks for the time and explanations jonny b ! very lucid.

all the best Minny xx

NP, always willing to share to the best of my ability. original.gif Thanks for the questions.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users